CicisVisit is a survey panel managed by Cicis pizza. It is a special loyalty program for its customers. If you live in the US, you know where to get the best pizza-Cicis pizza of course. By collecting feedback, they have stayed on top of the food business with their excellent customer service. In this review, we’ll learn about the restaurant and how their surveys work.
Table of Contents
Description: CicisVisit Customer Satisfaction Survey is an ingenious idea designed to collect valuable feedback from customers visiting Cicis Pizza Restaurant.
Cicis Pizza has been in business for the last 34 years. It was founded by Mike Cole and Joe Croce, with their first restaurant located in Plano, Texas. Having scaled their operations, they now operate in 32 states.
Presently, the franchise is headed by Darin Haris. He has been the head since August 2013.
Over the years, they have remodeled the restaurant to offer world-class service. By winning the trust of customers, they have expanded to 500 locations with Headquarters in Coppel, Texas.
Till now, the company continues with its tradition of charity and customer service. In their menu, they serve Salad, Pasta, and Pizzas.
They have a long term plan of opening 500 more restaurants over the next ten years. They are also exploring possibilities of going international (Canada and Mexico are the likely locations for launching internationally)
As you know that food chains work under immense pressure to uphold high standards of customer service. Without excellent service, you are sure to lose customers. They cannot afford to mess up with quality.
Therefore genuine customer feedback is necessary for managers to make much-needed improvements. Cicis Pizza is banking on Customer Satisfaction Surveys. For them, it is a strong pillar without which they cannot streamline services across the franchise network.
With reliable surveys managed by MarketForce software, they aren’t looking back. It is working for them and their growth strategy.
Eligibility and Rules
- To participate in Cicis Visit Surveys, you must be 18 years and above
- Affiliates and staff are disqualified from participating in surveys; the reason is that most surveys touch on their work ethic; hence, they may give false feedback. Also excluded are directors and more than one member per household.
- You should be a customer and have a receipt as evidence of purchase for you to join
- Basic literacy in Spanish and English is necessary to be able to participate. Most surveys are written in two languages.
- One should own a device to access the panel; it could be a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- They only accept participation on one email one entry basis. Multiple entries lead to an automatic rejection by the system.
- You cannot swap a validation code for cash
- Each validation code is only usable once
- Prize wins cannot be transferred to someone else other than the entrant
- You require a stable internet connection since everything happens online
- You must be a legal citizen in the US; illegal immigrants cannot participate in draws
- After purchase, you only have three days to complete the survey after which it expires
- You have 30 days preceding the survey to redeem your coupon
How to participate
Cicis has made it easy for customers to complete surveys. The process is short and clear for every American.
Check the steps:
- Retain your purchase and keep it safe until you are ready to take the survey
- Sign up using this link: https://cicis.survey.marketforce.com/?languageId=1
- Once you are on-site, select your language. Here you have two choices, either Spanish or English.
- Refer to your receipt and enter the location number displayed at the top right of the receipt. On the fourth line, use the time and date to complete the fields as required.
- Click on the START button
- Now rate your satisfaction level based on your experience. The scale ranges from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Click NEXT to proceed
- Complete all the survey questions, as asked. Explain all areas asked, and if there was a problem, describe the actual scenario.
- Complete the survey
- Save the coupon code displayed. It will be required on your next visit. The code determines the offer you get.
Note: The questions they ask aren’t intimidating; it is just about your experience.
They ask about:
- Service experience like the friendliness of waiters, sociability e.t.c
- Quality and quantity of food served.
- Restaurant environment, things like cleanliness, decor, arrangement, and such.
When using MyCicis Mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download the MyCicis app from Google Playstore or IOS.
- Install the app.
- Join by following the steps like those of the web browser.
- Proceed to answer the survey.
- Save the validation code for use in the next visit.
And now to the favorite section! Cicis offers a coupon code upon completion of its surveys. The coupon prize is worth $500. However, the coupon is not exchangeable for cash.
But the coupon can reduce a percentage from your bill. Sometimes they offer a free pizza, salad, or dessert against the coupon.
It is not easy to dictate the prize available for you since the receipts are machine-generated. The award usually comes as a surprise.
Here are a few offers that may come your way:
- Free buffet for adults.
- Bogo offer
- Pizza discounts
- Free pizzas for kids
- Discounted prices for pizzas.
- Two to dine for $10.99.
Another way to get a free pizza is by visiting the restaurant five times. You can also get a free pizza once you spend 7 dollars.
- You get Cicis in 500 locations in the US, so redeeming coupon rewards is convenient.
- You can access Cicis Visit Surveys on all platforms, including a mobile app downloadable to your phone.
- The interface for accessing the surveys is clean and concise for anyone; most beginners do not encounter trouble.
- The site is secure with your information, and it is bug-free too
- The questionnaires are simple, nothing technical to answer along the way
- Prize draws happen all year round
- A handsome reward is enticing to customers, and customer loyalty is compensated accordingly.
- These surveys shape the business, making it more appealing to customers
- Customer satisfaction surveys help companies connect with customers indirectly
- Flexible with the language used in answering surveys
- This panel has limited ways of redeeming rewards
- It collects personal information
- The process of winning gift cards is too competitive
- Cicis is not available internationally
- Only one entry is allowed per household
- The coupon code is only active for three days
User Review( votes)
CicisVisit Survey Center
What happens to children who want to participate in surveys?
Surveys are restricted to adults over the age of 18. However, if a child wants to give an opinion, they should be accompanied by an adult.
What are your working hours?
From Sunday to Thursday, Cicis opens at 11 am and closes at 9 pm. On Friday and Saturday, they open at 11 am and close at 10 pm.
The restaurant is also open on these holidays and special events:
- Martin Luther King Jr. day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- Independence day
- Veterans day
- Presidents day
- St. Patrick’s day
- Black Friday
If you need more clarity on any other day, always feel free to contact the customer care desk.
What kind of questions should I expect from your surveys?
The survey will touch on these areas:
- Speed of service by staff
- Taste and temperature of the pizza
- Availability and price of food
- The method of service whether sit-in or carry out
As mentioned earlier, you will be asked to rate on a scale ranging from very satisfied to very dissatisfied. Other questions will be multiple choice questions needing yes or no answers.
Is this survey panel legit?
This panel is authentic. It is run by one of the largest food chains in the US. They use it to seek opinions and views from their customers in various areas.
The overall objective is to improve customer experience and service delivery. Cicis uses the feedback to identify points of weakness while at the same time ensuring uniformity of service in the franchise network.
Do you share my information?
Do you have anything for people in the military?
Cicis pizza values all veterans and marines. Whether active or veteran, all American soldiers get a 10% discount at Cicis.
If you belong to this special group, make sure you carry your military ID to benefit.
How can I get in touch with Cicis Pizza team?
You have several ways to communicate with Cicis. Choose what’s convenient for you.
- Message Cicis on the contact us section on the website on this link: https://www.cicis.com/contact-us
- Inbox Cicis on Facebook, like and share on this link: https://web.facebook.com/Cicis/
- Follow, comment, retweet or DM on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyCiCis/
- They are active on Instagram, check them on https://www.instagram.com/officialcicis/
- Watch more on their Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/cicispizza1985/
- If not satisfied you can call through 1-972-745-4200
There is no doubt that corporate organizations are working day and night to improve customer experience. With survey panels like CicisVisit, customers benefit from improved customer service. For the customers, CicisVisit offers an opportunity to earn more. Although you may not make cash, a coupon win still makes you significant savings to your budget.