Glossy magazines have created the image that a romantic date is only suitable for offering hand and heart. Of course, this is a great option, but a couple’s relationship does not end in marriage. Psychologists advise paying time and attention to each other in order to build strong relations. Even if you already have children, you should set aside evenings to spend them alone. The ideal option is to organize a romantic date.
It is easy to practice in the independent organization of a romantic date. You can fill the bathroom with hot water, whip up the lush foam, turn on your favorite music, and enjoy the company of your loved one. This simple option is suitable as a spontaneous manifestation of tenderness.
But if you want to prepare for a date more carefully, then pay attention to the 5 ideas of dates in Ukraine provided in this article. According to the Ukraine wives, the dates described below are the most romantic and enjoyable.
Original Ideas for Spending a Romantic Date
The most striking ideas for a romantic date in Ukraine include the following:
- Maritime romance in Odessa. The most romantic place in the city of Odessa is considered to be Teschin Bridge. As a sign of their boundless love, lovers have been hanging locks on it for many years. If your lock is still not there, you should correct this situation. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to have a good time by the sea. If the weather is good, you can go down the Potemkin Stairs, and visit the pier of the yacht club, which offers a wonderful and unforgettable view of the lighthouse and the port;
- The extreme style in Bukovel. If romance for you is not just nice walks, candlelight dinners, and joint trips to the movies, then you should join the activities and feel the extreme. You can visit Bukovel. There you will get skiing lessons, BBQ on the slopes and speed competitions. In addition, bright parties, joint dinners, snow races, quests, cocktail parties, and spa holidays are guaranteed. However, it is better to visit Bukovel in winter, because during this period there are more different types of activities;
- Fabulous jazz in Lviv. Lviv is considered the most romantic city in Ukraine. There are many beautiful places that awaken the highest feelings in the souls of lovers. In addition, there are hundreds of places where you can talk about your feelings under the smell of coffee and the sounds of jazz. We recommend that you start your date by climbing Castle Hill with an incredible view, then go around the Market, visit the Town Hall, taste delicious desserts in Delizia, and be sure to visit the Chekhov Polar. Be sure to visit all the city’s coffee shops;
- Viennese coffee in Chernivtsi. Chernivtsi is called the Ukrainian Vienna or little Paris, so you will definitely enjoy spending time there with your loved ones. Every square of the city, street, the old house is an original monument of fairy tales. We recommend you to visit Olga Kobylyanska Street, the Jesuit Church, which impresses with its neo-Gothic style, the Ukrainian Folk House, the Pilgrimage of St. Mary, where the oldest water source in the city is located, and with which many legends are connected;
- The great taste of wine in Uzhgorod. The city of Uzhhorod is famous for its wonderful wine. Everyone who visits the city should try its taste. The most romantic places are the Bridge of Lovers and Uzhhorod Castle.
Choose the city you like best and organize an amazing romantic date. You will definitely succeed!