Valvoline Instant oil change is an automotive service founded in 1986. Its services major in oil changes, antifreeze changes, belts, fuel systems, lights, wipers, and transmission fuel changes. Most of the Valvoline products and oils are almost in each location. Valvoline plays a significant role in the automobile, coupled with its beautiful services. It conducts a survey called Tellvalvoline survey in which they ask the customers to give their feedback.
By this, their main goal is to improve the services, and also, it provides $7 off their next oil change. Follow through this article for more information on this survey.
Description: Everyone looking for any automotive help likes world-class services. You don’t want to walk in a garage and get poor service for your automobile and later incur extra costs for fixing it.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
Valvoline came up with a survey to hear about their customer relations with any Valvoline service. The survey aims at getting both positive and negative reviews about their services.
They use this information in improving their services to brilliant standards. The survey consists of easy questions that only take some minutes to go through and answer. The survey also comes in English and Spanish; hence it favors a large number of people.
Why take part in the survey?
Surveys play a very vital role in a company’s provision of services. This is what determines who stays in business and continues to provide remarkable services.
In taking part in the survey, you will enable Valvoline to improve its services. They will continue helping you solve your automotive concerns as required.
Moreover, participation in the survey gives you a chance to get $7 off in the next oil change service.
You only take part in the survey if you meet the following requirements:
- You must be over 18 years.
- You should have a receipt from your latest visit or Tellvalvoline Survey Invitation code.
- You must be a resident of the UK, US, and Canada.
- You must have a basic knowledge of English and Spanish language.
- You must recall their past treatment in one of the service stations.
- You must have a reliable internet connection and a device that can connect to the internet.
- You must be willing to spend a few minutes to take part in the survey.
- You must be willing to provide contact information when required to do so.
- You must not have any relationship with Valvoline, either friend, family member, employee, or associate in any way.
The survey contains some restrictions, as stated below:
- You should provide honest feedback.
- The Valvoline receipt can only be used once.
- You should follow all the legal processes when taking part in the survey.
- You should not transfer any prize or substitute for another person.
- Winners will be notified by mail.
- Only a Valvoline customer should take the survey.
- Buying more Valvoline products does not guarantee you of winning.
- When you fail to abide by the laws in place calls for legal action.
- If the state law nullifies the survey for whatever reasons, then it’s discontinued.
How to take part
Before participation, ensure that you meet all requirements.
Below are the steps you follow to participate:
Step 1: Connect your device to a reliable internet connection.
Step 2: Open the survey site from the link https://www.tellvalvoline.com/
Step 3: Select your preferred language either English or Spanish
Step 4: Enter the 17-digit code in the spaces provided and click START.
Step 5: You will be presented with a series of satisfactory questions. Fill them honestly according to your previous visit.
Step 6: After some questions, you will be asked to give some comments related to your feedback.
Step 7: A series of more questions appear, answer them honestly based on your previous experience and continue.
Step 8: When done with answering, share your personal information for contact purposes.
Step 9: Submit your feedback after confirming every bit of information you provided
Step 10: You stand a chance to win the $7 coupon for your next Valvoline visit.
Step 11: You get a confirmation from Valvoline informing you about your coupon.
Valvoline is interested in getting your feedback to improve their services. These services are enough rewards for their customers. What else can make a customer happy if not better services?
You also get a chance to have a $7 coupon which you can redeem in your next visit at any Valvoline service station hence saves you that extra coin.
- The survey questions come with choices that relate to your visit.
- You get a $7 off coupon that will be applicable on your next visit to any Valvoline service station.
- The survey comes in two languages (English and Spanish) which increases its reach to many people.
- The questions are simple to answer.
- Your feedback is not influenced by any third party; hence no need to fear for your feedback.
- All your private information is under the legal covering and sharing or selling it to third parties is prohibited by law.
- Your feedback goes directly to Valvoline’s management; hence it will be acted upon immediately.
- It takes only a few minutes to complete the survey.
- The survey, being done online, can be taken from any place.
- Your feedback strengthens the stations’ ability to provide world-class services.
- The coupon you will receive can be printed out of your will.
- Eligibility requirements are bearable.
- You must be a legal resident of the UK, the United States, or Canada.
- You must be 18 years and above.
- The survey can only be done online.
- Prize transfers are highly discouraged.
- False information leads to your termination from participating.
|Validation Code||5 days|
|Prize Expiry||15 days|
People choose Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ for lots of reasons.
Here are five good reasons you should choose Valvoline, too.
-Drive-thru oil changes in about 15 minutes.
-Friendly, certified technicians.
-Recommended maintenance services to help you avoid costly breakdowns and maintain performance – often at 20% to 50% lower cost than dealerships1.
-Convenient locations in your neighborhood.
What are some of the terms and conditions of the survey?
By taking part in the survey, you agree to the terms and conditions applied. The rules of JAMS will resolve any claims or controversies that arise.
In case there is an issue, there will be arbitrations to be held. The arbitrations will be held in line with the Kentucky law consent.
What information do you collect?
To complete the survey, there is some information that is collected.the information includes:
- Personal information such as; email address.
- Transaction information such as; the store receipt.
- Survey responses.
Why does the survey need private information?
All the information provided will be used under legal terms. It will be used for;
- Research purposes
- Business purposes like customer care services, survey integrity management, and website management.
- Fulfillment of incentives such as communication with you the participant.
What if in any case I mind providing your personal information?
The information is collected at the end of the survey. Many people have a big issue when it comes to providing personal information.
We recommend that you leave the survey at that point if this applies to you.
Are there specific states that the survey is not applicable?
The survey is open to all states in the stated regions above; hence no states are left out.
What if anyone tampers with information from the site?
Distortion or destruction of any information will call for legal action. The information holding is under copyright terms. You are hence taken as a serious offense if you tamper with it.
Does the survey deal with the oil exchange products only?
No. The survey has a series of detailed questions that involve all the services offered by the Valvoline Instant Oil Exchange. You will be asked about your satisfaction with different things from the service station.
You are also asked about your visit history and if you may recommend the service stations to any other people.
Why is this survey so crucial to Valvoline?
Well, surveys are critical to anyone in any business. Valvoline Instant Oil Exchange is not left behind. They wish to get consumer feedback on their recent visits.
The feedback is instrumental in a way that helps them improve the service to their customers. The feedback also helps them boost their customer care facilities.
Are there any copyright claims for the survey?
The entire contents of the web site, including text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements are copyrighted under the United States and other copyright laws. They are the property of Valvoline Instant Oil Change.
Corporate names and logos are not altered or used without the prior written permission of Valvoline.
Is there an alternative way to win a coupon?
There is no alternative way to winning a coupon; hence you need to follow the simple survey steps to get yourself a coupon.
How do I get my reward?
The process is simple. After completing the survey, there is a pop up on the screen. The pop up contains the reward details. It asks you to print the coupon details, which you can do from anywhere.
What are the primary contact Infos?
For specific inquiries about Valvoline products, services or partnership opportunities, reach out to them at
M-F 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
Sat 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
Closed Sundays and holidays
It takes a lot more than an oil change to help keep your car running efficiently. That’s why Valvoline provides services to help you maintain performance and avoid costly breakdowns.
Valvoline instant oil exchange wishes to provide better services than before. That is why they came up with an online survey to get your feedback.
The survey also grants you a coupon of $7 off your next Valvoline Instant oil exchange visit.