Restaurants and food chains mostly seek feedback from their customers through surveys as it’s a good way not only to get the information directly from them but also a way to reward loyal customers with discounts.
By doing so, the customers get to win exciting rewards as they help to improve how services are offered in their favorite outlets.
In this article, we will discuss TellMellow in detail. If you are looking for answers to questions, like, how do I take the www.tellmellow.com survey? What are the rules? Am I eligible? What benefits do I get? And other questions along that line you will find this article very helpful.
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers in Atlanta, Georgia was initially a single food outlet. It gained popularity and later opened more outlets in the same state, it now boasts of over 150 branches throughout the USA with most operating as franchises.
Mellow Mushroom was created from the concept of embracing creativity and fun, so all the outlets are decorated artistically; however, they all have a unifying theme. They are mostly known for their pizza, but they also serve salads, calzones, appetizers, and hoagies.
Despite growing tremendously over the years, they still know they have a long way to go, that is why five value honest customer opinion, and they strive to get it directly from the customer.
They created TellMellow to allow their customers to freely air their complaints and feedback on their experience at any Mellow Mushroom outlet.
Mellow Mushroom baker is interested in knowing your opinion; whether you are a regular customer or just a one-timer, they believe you have a lot to tell them. Whether its praise or criticism, feel free to air it as its the only way you can help improve how you get served.
By doing so, they can analyze the feedback they collect and know their strengths and weaknesses. This way, they then work on maximizing their strengths and working on their weaknesses as a step in the direction of customer satisfaction.
TellMellow is meant to create a connection between the customer and the company. It touches on areas such as timeliness in service delivery, employee discipline, food quality, and cleanliness. Therefore, it is essential to remember your experience during your last visit to their outlets.
TellMellow questions are also structured in a way that ensures that the customers help the company improve and serve them better as days go by.
TellMellow Eligibility criteria
- At the moment, the survey is only open to residents of the USA.
- You should be at least 18 years old.
- The survey is filled online, so you must have a laptop or smartphone with internet access.
- You should have basic English knowledge to be able to answer the questions.
- A few minutes of your time to fill the survey.
Rules of TellMellow
- Receipt: you must retain your receipt from your last visit to any of the restaurant branches as you must input the 16- digits restaurant code before starting the survey.
- The survey must be taken within a week after a purchase has been made.
- You will also need to produce the receipt as well as validation codes to redeem your prize on your next visit.
- Employees and their family members, as well as sponsors and their subsidiaries, are not permitted to participate.
- You can take only 5 surveys in a month.
- You must fill the survey yourself as the questions require your honest recollection of your last experience without any prejudice.
- You can’t transfer or share your reward with someone else.
- You must be able to read and write in English.
- Anyone caught spreading false information about the Mellow Mushroom survey shall be charged.
- You must be a USA resident
- To redeem your coupon, you must have the validation code on your next purchase.
- Personal details such as name, address, and the city must be on the receipt.
How to take TellMellow?
- Visit the Mellow Mushroom customer feedback survey through the URL www.tellmellow.com.
- Enter the 16 digits restaurant code from your receipt.
- Read the instructions on the welcome page. That way, you get an idea of what is expected from you.
- Click on the next option to continue and start answering the survey question.
- The survey questions will revolve around your experience during your last visit to any Mellow Mushroom pizza baker.
- You are required to answer questions on various fields such as were you satisfied by the food prices and quality? Were the staff pleasant to you during your visit? Was the service delivery on time and satisfactory? Did you encounter any problems or issues at the restaurant? Was the place clean, and did you like its interior?
- The questions are in English, but if you are not comfortable, you can click on the option to translate and choose a language you are more fluent in.
- Ensure you answer all the questions honestly and based on your experience without being biased or any form of cheating.
- In the next section, you are given the opportunity to give your opinion, thoughts, insight suggestion on how to make Mellow Mushroom better.
- Once you are done, fill all the areas marked required, such as your email, name, and address.
- Ensure you proofread your answers before submitting your feedback at www.tellmellow.com.
- You will then receive a Mellow Mushroom $5 coupon to redeem on your next visit to any Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers and get discounted food.
- All the feedback collected is forwarded to the management for analysis and a decision on the course of action.
After filling out the survey, you get a $5 coupon that’s redeemable in any of the branches.
- The questions are simple and easy to answer
- The questions need answers based on your own experience
- Few simple questions to ensure you don’t get bored
- The survey only takes a few minutes of your time to fill
- You earn your validation code immediately upon completion of the survey
- By successfully completing the survey you stand a chance to win surprise gifts
- There is no cash option
- You cannot transfer or share your prize with someone else.
- Meager prize of $5 coupon to redeem.
- It’s only open to residents of the USA
- You can only fill 5 surveys per month
User Review( votes)
|Validation Code||3 days|
Is the TellMellow legit?
The survey found at www.tellmellow.com is a legit survey the company offers to its customers so as to get feedback directly from its customers.
How do I know if I am eligible for TellMellow?
If you are a resident of the USA, 18 years or older, and access to a phone or PC that can access the internet, then you are eligible to fill the survey, as long as you have the receipt from your last purchase at any Mellow Mushroom.
What benefits do I get after completing TellMellow?
After completing the survey on TellMellow, you are given validation codes for a $5 coupon.
How do I claim my prize?
On your next visit to any Mellow Mushroom pizza baker, you should redeem your coupon and get discounted meals.
Do they offer a cash option for TellMellow?
For now, you can only redeem your coupon for discounted meals as they don’t have the option of redeeming for cash.
What do I need to redeem my prize?
You will need the validation code you are given at the end of the survey as well as the receipt you used, so it’s essential to keep the receipt safe until you claim your prize.
Is my feedback useful on TellMellow?
Filling TellMellow is not a waste of time as all the feedback collected is forwarded to the management and used in decision making.
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is an eatery that strives to incorporate creativity and fun in offering you great quality food.
The company’s greatest desire is to be directly connected to you as a consumer of their products. To do so, they encourage you to take a few minutes of your time to complete the survey at www.tellmellow.com after visiting any of their outlets.
Although you won’t get any cash prize after you complete the survey, you will get discounted food on your next visit.
Furthermore, by merely participating in these surveys, you stand a chance to win surprise gifts from Mellow Mushroom pizza baker.