Boot Barn introduced BootBarnVisit. The company welcomes all its customers to participate in sharing their opinions, complaints, and views. Either negative or positive feedback, Boot Barn accepts it all. Completing this survey gets you discount coupons that can be redeemed on your next visit.
Description: Boot Barn is an American retail based company that deals with quality western and work gear. From boots, hats, belts, jeans, shirts and even jewellery, Boot Barn has it all. The company prides itself in honoring American history through providing quality products. It incorporates styles from brands you trust such as Dan Post, Montana Silversmith, Resistol and many others.
User Review( votes)
Boot Barn was founded in 1978 by Ken Meany. The company started as a family store. Currently, Boot Barn has over 200 stores across 33 states in the United States of America. Despite its expansion, Boot Barn still holds a strong belief in honesty that a family business represents. The company values hard work, heritage, and community. Customer satisfaction is always a key priority in the company. This is why Boot Barn slaves itself for you. Products are restocked in time, orders are double checked and well packed to ensure that you get a first-class service experience.
BootBarnVisit forms a direct link between customers and the company. Customers are able to pass their complaints and opinions directly without any intermediaries.
If you have ever shopped at any Boot Barn’s outlet, the company invites you to share your experience with them. It operates through a series of questions asked based on your previous experience with Boot Barn. A simple rating criterion is used to obtain answers from customers. Completing BootBarnVisit only requires about 5-10 minutes of your time.
Anyone with a purchase receipt can complete the survey. It doesn’t matter if the receipt is dated last year or yesterday. Simply click on www.bootbarnvisit.smg.com and begin the survey. If you don’t possess a receipt, what are you waiting for? Don’t be left behind. Visit any Boot Barn outlet near you, check out their offers, grab yourself quality products at an affordable price, and keep the issued receipt.
BootBarnVisit Eligibility Criteria
There is an eligibility criterion used to evaluate survey participants. A participant should possess the following requirements;
- Must be a legal resident of the 50 states of the US, Puerto Rico or District of Columbia.
- You should be 18 years or older at the time of taking the survey.
- Have access or possess a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Since the survey is taken online, access to a stable and strong internet connection is required.
- Be able to understand, read and write in English or Spanish. These are the two languages used in the survey.
- A participant should be able to recall their last visit to any Boot Barn outlet. Questions asked are based on this information.
- Have a recent purchase receipt from Boot Barn.
- Be willing to share basic personal information such as name, mailing and email address.
Read and understand the rules provided in order to be familiar with boundaries set in the Boot Barn survey.
- Employees are barred from taking part in the survey. This applies to any employee’s relative or a person with affiliation to the company.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred to another person.
- Customers under the age of 18 are not allowed to take the survey.
- You are not allowed to take the survey on behalf of another person.
- Only legal residents of the 50 states in the US, as well as Puerto Rico and District of Columbia, are allowed to take the survey. Anyone outside this coverage is barred.
- Certain set laws by the government are applicable in the survey.
- You can not use one receipt more than once. Once a receipt has been used, it is no longer valid.
Step by step guide of completing BootBarnVisit.
Step 1: Take your laptop, tablet, smartphone or PC. Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
Step 2: Visit the Boot Barn survey page at www.bootbarnvisit.smg.com using your preferred browser. Remember, the browser should be cookie enabled.
Step 3: If you wish to continue the survey in Spanish, click on the blue ‘clic aqui’ link displayed on your screen. If you will continue in English, skip this step.
Step 4: Retrieve your Boot Barn purchase receipt. Without filling the information required, you cannot proceed to take the survey.
Step 5: Enter the 22 digit survey code located at the bottom side of your receipt.
Step 6: After the code, select the time of the visit. Make sure it matches with the one indicated on your receipt.
Step 7: Click on the start icon displayed in red to begin the survey.
Step 8: Carefully answer the questions asked. Rate your overall experience from your last visit at Boot Barn. Provide suggestions and opinions where necessary.
Step 9: Add three or more sentences to expound on why you were satisfied or not satisfied with your last Boot Barn experience.
Step 10: Indicate your gender, age, annual income, and resident background.
Step 11: Enter your contact details. These include your first and last name, email address, zip code, city, state and lastly your address.
Step 12: After filling all the required details and answering all the questions asked, you will receive a validation code. Note this down on your receipt. You can redeem the issued code on your next visit to Boot Barn.
Note: All questions should be answered with complete honesty.
After completing the survey at www.bootbarnvisit.smg.com, 10 customers are offered a chance to win Boot barn coupons. These coupons are given in the form of validation codes. The code is redeemable according to the offer printed on your receipt. Write down the validation code on your receipt and present it on your next visit to your favorite Boot Barn location.
- A recent purchase is not required. All you need is a purchase receipt. This means that a receipt dated a little while back can still be useful.
- Most questions asked are answered using rating criteria. This makes it easier to complete the survey.
- Boot Barn survey is easily located online at www.bootbarnvisit.smg.com
- The survey can be taken in both English and Espanol. This makes it possible for many people to participate.
- Negative, positive and even neutral feedback is accepted.
- Participants are offered discounts validation codes after participation in the survey.
- Private details and information issued by a participant are highly secure.
- You can only enter the survey through the online method.
- Rewards are not transferable neither can they be redeemed for cash.
- There is a set age limit of 18 years for participants.
- Employees, their relatives and Boot Barn affiliates are barred from taking the survey.
|Validation Code||2 days|
|Prize Expiry||7 days|
Why is a purchase receipt necessary for BootBarnVisit?
Without a receipt from a Boot Barn's register, you are not eligible for BootBarnVisit. Before beginning to answer questions from the survey, you are required to input a survey code. This is a 22 digit number located on your Boot Barn's receipt. You also have to enter the time you visited the store.
Without these two minor but yet major details, you can not begin to answer questions.
Customers are emphasized to carefully store purchase receipts issued for future reference.
How can I contact Boot Barn for assistance on BootBarnVisit?
Boot Barn has an elaborate customer care service at your beck and call. There are a number of ways that you can use to get in touch with Boot Barn for assistance.
Phone number: 1-888-440-2668
Mailing address: Customer Service, PO Box 12445, Wichita, KS 67277-2445
Through their email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through their various social media handles on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Simply send a private message or DM with your concern or complaint and wait for a response.
Visit any Boot Barn location near you and seek assistance from staff or store head.
Are my private details secure on BootBarnVisit?
Yes. Your private details are very much secure. Name, email address, state, zip code and mailing address submitted on BootBarnVisit are used to get in touch with participants when necessary. You don't have to worry about your information landing into the wrong hands.
Personal details are used to compare feedback gathered from you to others from different states. Also, your email address can be used to send promotional messages or alert you about offers available such as free shipping and new products at Boot Barn.
How is BootBarnVisit beneficial to me?
Most of us tend to be ignorant about completing surveys. We assume that feedback issued and obtained only benefits the company and not us. This is wrong.
Also, isn't it really frustrating to get poor services or products and not be able to complain about them to the company? Won't things be better if you could just tell the company what you would prefer to be done better? Then this is exactly what Boot Barn satisfaction survey offers you. A platform to communicate directly with the company.
BootBarnVisit also offers Boot Barn an opportunity to better their services. This helps them achieve their aim objective and live up to customers' expectations.
How can I locate the nearest Book Barn to me?
Visit Boot Barn's official website at www.bootbarn.com. Tap on the location icon at the top right of your screen. A number of locations and their addresses will be displayed in alphabetical order. You can use the search bar to narrow down your search.
What are Boot Barn's official working hours?
Boot Barn's operating hours vary from store to store and locations. Also, on weekends especially on Sundays, their stores operate on fewer hours as compared to weekdays.
Some stores open their doors from 6.00 a.m to 7.30 p.m. Other stores like Boot Barn Alabama operate from 9.00 a.m to 9.00 p.m. On weekends, it runs from 12.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m.
Online surveys serve as a medium of communication between companies and their customers. Boot Barn’s customer satisfaction survey gives you an opportunity to air your complaints, views, and opinions to the company. On top of all that, you stand a chance to win discount codes and other exciting rewards.
All you need to do is provide your most honest feedback.
Before taking part in the survey, it is important to ensure that you pass the eligibility criteria. Also, familiarise yourself with rules and restrictions put in place. These will act as guidelines in the survey.
Remember, feedback given and obtained from the survey benefits both you and the company. This is a classic example of a win-win situation.
What are you waiting for? Visit www.bookbarnvisit.smg.com and begin taking the survey today.