Drelistens survey seeks to get feedback from your recent visit to Duane Reade. The survey can be found at www.drelistens.com. It aims at collecting honest opinions from customers. Duane Reade is a chain of pharmaceutical stores in the United States of America. The company always ensures that customers are consistently getting quality services and products. Feedback obtained from the surveys is used to learn more about client preferences. This gives the company an easier time in formulating plans that will improve its operations.
Completing the survey gives participants an opportunity to win a grand prize of $3,000. Don’t you want to be $3,000 richer? Then what are you waiting for? Get started on the Drelistens survey now!
Description: Duane Reade started in 1960. The company operates a chain of pharmacy and convenience stores owned by Walgreens Boots Alliance. This chain was started with only three stores by Jack Cohen, Abraham, and Eli. Their warehouse was located between Duane and Reade street on Broadway lower Manhattan. This was the first successful full-service drug store. 40 years down the line, Duale Reade has grown to over 250 locations with its headquarters in New York City.
Duane Reade stores are designed in 4 sections; seasonal products such as cards, household, and grocery items, beauty and cosmetic products, and the fourth section serves as a pharmacy.
The company is looking for positive or negative feedback from customers. The introduction of an online survey makes it easier for Duale Reade to gather necessary information from different customers. Both Duane Reade and Walgreens Boot Alliance clients are eligible for the survey. This is because the two companies are under one wing.
The survey is composed of a series of simple questions. A rating criterion is used in answering the questions asked. After completing the survey, participants enroll in the sweepstakes entry. Only participants who enroll for the sweepstakes entry can be rewarded. Lucky winners walk away with a cheque worth $3,000. This is a pretty generous reward!
DrListens Eligibility criteria
The following requirements are necessary for a person to be considered eligible for Drelistens survey;
- You must have the ability to read and write in English or Spanish to be able to answer the survey questions.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry in the survey.
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States of America, excluding Puerto Rico.
- Online participants must have a recent receipt from Duane Reade
- If you are taking the survey online, you must have access to a smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop, and a stable internet connection.
DrListens Rules and Restrictions
- When making an online entry, the survey should be completed within 72 hours after getting an invitation receipt.
- You are responsible for any charges incurred when you take the survey via a phone call.
- The cash prize of $3000 cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged except at the sole discretion of the sponsor.
- People living in Puerto Rico are barred from taking part in the survey.
- Employees of the Walgreens and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- Duane Reade’s customer survey is void where prohibited by the law.
DrListens Step by step guide
There are three different ways which you can use to take Duane Reade survey;
- Phone number
- By mail
Step 1: Visit any Duane Reade store.
Step 2: Make a purchase. Do not throw away the receipt that you are issued with. Secure it well to avoid misplacing or losing it.
Step 3: Open your preferred browser, and visit Duane Reade survey page at www.drelistens.com Step 4: As you wait for the page to load, retrieve your purchase receipt.
Step 5: Choose your preferred language—either English or Spanish by clicking the right button.
Step 6: Proceed to the next step. Enter the survey number that is located on the bottom side of your Duane Reade purchase receipt.
Step 7: Enter the required password from your receipt. It is located below the survey number.
Step 8: Select the time of the visit recorded on your receipt.
Step 9: Double-check the information you have entered. Click on the ‘Take Survey’ button to continue.
Step 10: Genuinely answer all questions asked as per your recent experience at Duane Reade.
Step 11: Rate your overall experience and provide additional suggestions and opinions.
Step 12: Proceed to enter your required personal information such as email address, address, name, to be enrolled in the sweepstakes entry.
Step 13: Cross-check your personal details. Submit your details.
Taking DrListens by Phone
The good news is that all the customers can participate in the Duane Reade customer survey by phone number.
All you need to do is call either one of the following numbers 1-800-219-7451 and 1-888-424-1018. Answer all the questions asked genuinely.
Taking DrListens by Mail
All members of the Walgreens family customers can enter into sweepstakes. No purchase is required.
Handwrite your details, name, phone number, age, and complete address on a piece of paper.
Place the piece of paper in an envelope. Mail it to the following address; Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept.- S7767 PO. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
- A purchase is not necessary if you are entering the survey by mail.
- The survey can be taken online, by phone, or by mail. This makes the survey accessible to many customers.
- Questions asked are simple and easy to complete. This means that little time will be required when filling the survey.
- Personal information provided when answering the survey is secure and cannot be shared with any outside source.
- Taking part in the survey gives one a chance to enter into a sweepstake draw where you can win a $3000 cash prize.
- Requirements needed for one to be eligible in taking the survey are little.
- A customer is required to complete the survey within 3 days after being issued with a purchase receipt. This time can be little to customers with busy schedules.
- Issued rewards can only be redeemed as per instructions. Some customers are not satisfied with this.
- There is a set age limit. Only people who are 18 years or older are allowed to answer the questionnaire.
- People living in Puerto Rico are barred from taking part in the Drelistens Survey.
User Review( votes)
|Winner(s)||1 per sweepstakes period|
|Validation Code||4 days|
|Prize Expiry||7 days|
|Enter||Online, Phone, Mail|
How are DrListens' reward winners selected?
The random drawing method is used to select the grand prize winner from all the eligible entries received. This is a just and fair method. Your odds of winning depend on the number of entries in the survey.
Details submitted in the sweepstakes enrollment are important. Potential winners will be contacted 14 days after the drawing to verify his/her mailing address. Approximately 7 days after verification, the potential winner will be notified again via the mailing address. Always ensure that you enter the correct contact details.
Failure to respond to the sponsor's attempts to contact you within 7 days about your win will lead to forfeiture of the prize. Another winner will, therefore, be selected.
Can my entry in the sweepstakes round be rejected?
Yes. Sponsors are allowed to reject your entry into the sweepstakes. This only happens when you breach rules or when certain instances are applicable to you.
If fraud, misconduct, technical errors, or any other thing destroys the integrity of the sweepstakes, then the sponsor is allowed to terminate your entry. In the case of technical or computer errors, sponsors can not be held responsible or accountable.
An entrant attempt to damage or corrupt sweepstakes entries will automatically disqualify him/her. This is considered a violation of civil laws and, therefore, a crime. Criminal acts will hold an individual personally responsible. Visit www.drelistens.com and click on the 'sweepstakes rules' for more information.
Are my personal details secure on DrListens?
Yes. Your personal details are very secure. Personal data provided will be used only as needed to communicate with a survey respondent. Unless you personally request for communication, SMG will not contact you unless it is to verify your integrity in responding to the survey, to provide rewards or another survey.
Therefore, your personal details are not accessible to any other third party. You don't have to worry about your information landing into the wrong hands.
How is DrListens beneficial to me?
Most people assume that surveys solely benefit the company. This is a misconception. Taking part in a survey creates a win-win situation. Both the company and its customers benefit from surveys.
As a customer, taking part in the Duane Reade survey offers you an opportunity to be heard, air your complaints, and state your preferences. On top of all this, you also stand a chance to win $3,000!
On the other hand, Duane Reade uses information obtained from customer surveys to improve their services and products. Better services translate to good experiences in Duane Reade stores for you.
How can I contact Duane Reade’s customer care service?
At Duane Reade, customers’ needs come first. The company has an efficient customer care service waiting to serve you. Contact them through;
- Phone number; (877) 924-4472
- Corporate office address; Duane Reade, 440 Ninth Ave, New York, NY 10001 USA
- Mail Address:- Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept- S7767 PO. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
- Duane Reade online chat at https://www.walgreens.com/topic/duane-reade/duane-reade.jsp
- Using their various social media handles on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to air your complaint. Links to these various handles provided at the end of the article.
- You can also visit the nearest Duane Reade store and talk to any of their employees for assistance.
- Visit their official website at www.walgreens.com/topic/duane-reade/duane-reade for more information.
What is Duane Reade’s working hours?
Duane Reade stores operating hours vary according to different locations. Some are open for 24 hours. Others begin working at 7 a.m to 9 p.m. While some specific locations run from 7 a.m to 2 a.m.
Most of their stores are found inside Walgreen Boot Alliance outlets. Therefore, their operating hours will be the same as those of Walgreens. For more information about different outlets and the working hours, visit https://g.co/kgs/UcH1hG.
For any inquiries or consultation, you can contact Duane Reade customer service from 9 a.m to 5 p.m
Customer feedback is very important. Feedback reflects back to customer satisfaction with the company. Positive feedback means that customers are happy with the goods and services offered and vice versa.
Companies have learned to rely on data collected from surveys to understand customers better. Through surveys, Duane Reade can determine what clients consider desirable and not desirable from their stores.
Duane Reade customer satisfaction survey is offering you an opportunity to communicate your preferences and opinions with them. What do you like or dislike about their products and services? How would you like your services offered? Why were you dissatisfied with your last experience with their store? Among several other things. The company doesn’t take your feedback for granted. Participants are therefore offered an opportunity to win a $3,000 cheque. What are you waiting for? Take the Duane Reade survey at www.drelistens.com and be the next lucky winner!