Have you tried using Maximiles? If you want to supplement your budgetary needs, then you should enroll in this program. Many reviews rate it 4 stars out of 5, and it is no exception here. In our review, we take an in-depth look at this panel. Read through and explore some of the pros, cons, rewards, how you can participate, FAQs, and how you become eligible.
Table of Contents
Description: Maximiles is the most successful survey panel in Europe and the UK. They launched the program 18 years ago and so far run the biggest reward portal in the retail sector in the region.
Currently, it operates in 12 countries across Europe boasting of a membership base exceeding 10 million. The panel is most appealing to savvy shoppers who love giving opinions about their shopping experiences.
It is operated by Bilendi Limited, located in Holyrood, UK. The firm is a leader in market research, IT solutions, and Loyalty Programs Management. They oversaw Maximiles’s growth to where it stands so far.
Over the years, they have built partnerships with more than 600 brands in the retail sector. This helps members pick rewards from a diversified pool of retailers.
The brands seek to attract and retain more customers through constant engagement. By partnering with Maximiles, they deploy different strategies to expand their customer base while rewarding all customers.
Continually they run online and offline campaigns targeted at their customers. Together with their partners, they collect valuable information from their buyers while building the loyalty of their customers.
Through a common loyalty reward scheme, the partners contribute to a coalition platform where they share costs and run a unified customer service strategy. With the Maximiles rewards program, they recruit members who double up as their customers.
There are myriad ways to earn rewards with this panel; the choice is yours. First, they have surveys that earn members points. Then they have targeted offers, bonus points for seasonal animations, and finally, the referral program that awards you for introducing new members.
Eligibility and Rules
- This service is available to members who have attained 16 years and above.
- You should have a valid email address to be part of the panel.
- The panel operates in the UK and European countries that include Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Italy, Germany, France, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and Austria. To access it, you must own a device like a smartphone, computer, or tablet.
How to Participate
Joining Maximiles ushers you a new experience in customer service. As a member of their panel, they make life easier for you to enjoy their rewards.
To participate, you follow a few simple steps. Check how you get involved:
- Begin by searching their site on this link: https://www.maximiles.co.uk
- In the middle of the landing page, you will see an orange SIGN UP AND GET REWARDED menu, click on it to proceed.
- Fill the registration form conclusively. They ask for basic information like name, title, email address, etc.
- At the registration page, select the location and create/confirm the password.
- If you want to receive email updates, tick inside the Maximail box, which earns you 20 points.
- Finally, click on the Create Account tab to request the creation of an account. You will receive mail for verification of the account.
Note: If you are in a country within the EuroZone, there are different portals to use for each country. At the lower side of the landing page, you will see flags of each country that has Maximiles. Click on the flag, and it will take you through the registration portal for your country. To avoid confusion, bookmark your country’s link for easy access next time.
Maximiles allows panelists to use redeemed points in many ways. The points are exchangeable with favorite offers, as outlined in their rewards catalog.
If you love music, films, and games, then you should join Maximiles. They reward you with the latest gifts in the entertainment sector.
And for the lovers of beauty and tech, Maximiles points help you redeem your selected prize. You will surely love their electronic gifts or a treat in top spas and cosmetics shops.
Besides, they reward panelists with exclusive vouchers. With their commitment to making the respondents happy, they now have more than 600 retail stores in their catalog where they can redeem gifts of their choice.
There are also 500 points up for grabs when you refer a friend to the panel. The points are loaded as soon as your friend joins and completes three surveys.
Anytime panelists participate in focus group discussions; they earn 10,000 points. And for taking ordinary surveys, you earn 500 points.
By completing updated profile surveys, you get extra points. Each profile survey earns you 15 points more. The surveys are shorter compared to the actual surveys. And if you attempt a survey and get disqualified, you still earn 5 points.
Another 5 points are up for grabs every time you receive an email, and you open it. So don’t ignore those email alerts!
Gaining points is quicker on Maximiles as compared to other panels. For every 3,000 points, you redeem a gift worth $10 from a store of choice. Shopping with selected retailers also earns you more points redeemable at a later date.
They also have a unique feature called Maximail that enables panelists to rack up thousands of points. Maximail is assignments sent to email with different tasks like watching videos, accepting offers, and clicking on the email links forwarded from the sponsor.
To watch a single video, you earn 20 points once you vote. The good thing is letting a video run on the background, though they are super short, so no need to.
It would be not fair not to point out that the Maximiles credit card. When you acquire this card, you will enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
The credit card rewards you 5,000 points when you use it to shop for the first time. Subsequently, they load a point for each pound spent and enter you to current offers as well.
The card helps you make significant interest savings in the first few months of signing up. Maxmiles waives all interest charges on transfers for the first nine months. Additionally, they charge 0% interest on all purchases made within the first 90 days.
- Joining this panel is free
- They are speedy in delivering gifts redeemed, they should reach you in 15 days, but the average is 2 days.
- You can redeem your gifts from more than 300 retail stores, allowing you to select your favorite.
- Their customer service team never disappoints; they resolve all complaints without having to make repeat calls.
- If you make a mistake and redeem the wrong price, they are flexible to reverse the points back to your account.
- The site is trustworthy and safe to use. If you don’t qualify for a survey, they still load points to your account for the time wasted.
- Most gift wins allow free shipping; hence, you don’t have to spend extra costs.
- They have a consistent record of paying panelists since inception.
- Low age requirement is appealing to teenagers.
- You can use different devices to access Maximiles; they also have an Android and IOS App.
- Their website design is appealing and easy to navigate.
- Members complain about receiving too many emails.
- There is no cash payment; hence, you have to settle for gifts and vouchers.
- Partner points take too long to reflect in your account, sometimes up to 60 days.
User Review( votes)
Maximiles Survey Center
|English, Espanol, Italiano, Swedish, German
What are some rewards up for grabs for the panelists?
A lot is on the table, and the choice is yours to make. Rewards range from electronics, music, and toys.
They also reward special experiences like film, gaming, TV, sports and outdoor activities. Additionally, they offer health and beauty experiences, and you can also use your vouchers to redeem beers and wines.
How do you select the online shops that are part of Maximiles?
In the retail sector, many affiliation platforms exist. These networks determine who comes on board as a partner.
I contacted your panel but haven’t received a response yet?
There is a high possibility that you did not use the Maximiles query system to reach out to the panel. Maximiles has a support team ready to help with your complaint or handle any concerns.
You need to log in to the customer care dashboard to send your comment for action. The good thing about the dashboard is the ability to track the progress of your query. It helps representatives serve customers on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How do you handle the privacy of your members?
With the policy, personal data is never shared with third parties without their authorization. Neither can the organization damage or distort the data as presented by the member.
Who can access my data?
There are selected people who may handle your information at the cause of duty or may require the data for other purposes.
The following may have access:
- Members of staff or company affiliates
- The staff of Maximiles contractors
- The staff of service providers.
- Courts may request access to data as evidence for continuing court proceedings.
How do I get my rewards?
Maximiles send rewards through suppliers selected by the firm. Rewards should reach panelists within ten days of redemption.
However, Maximiles does not send rewards to overseas countries outside of Europe. Again, you cannot cancel a reward already ordered.
But there is a return policy in place, just in case something goes wrong. If there is damage to a product, inform Maximiles as quick as possible. Replacement of any goods is the responsibility of the supplier.
What should I know about my account?
You should maintain one account at any given time. If by mistake, you create a second account, you must report to Maximiles for deletion.
A panelist is also free to amend the details of the account. The right procedure is by logging in and editing earlier answers submitted for profile questionnaires.
Can I unsubscribe from emails?
Yes, you can. The best way to unsubscribe is by logging into your account and set email preferences. However, the panel will still send administrative emails on password renewal and points expiry.
To completely stop receiving any notification, you should delete your account.
There is sufficient backing to join Maximiles, especially if you live in the UK and the Eurozone. As you may think, there is not much effort involved in collecting points. You simply sign up and go ahead with your daily activities as you keep yourself updated on new Maximiles campaigns.
But if you live outside Europe, you have no opportunity to enjoy Maximiles services. Anyway, it is a reputable panel with minimal complaints from members.