Moe’s Southwest Grill is a fast-food casual dining restaurant. It was founded in 2000, in Atlanta, Georgia and has grown into 700+ locations since then across the United States of America. Moe’s Southwest Grill is a subsidiary of Focus Brands. The restaurant’s menu mainly consists of food options like steaks, burritos, quinoa, stacks, quesadillas, tacos, nachos, salads, sides, and kids meals. The restaurant has a very active website and prominent social media presence as well.
To keep its customers happy and loyal to its services across the United States of America, Moe’ Southwest Grill’s management decided to conduct an online survey regarding their customers’ most recent visits at any of Moe’s outlets across the nation. This online survey program is called ‘MoeGottaKnow’ Survey. The name itself implies that the management at the Moe restaurant wants to know whatever is going on in the minds and hearts of its customers and adapt its future course of action according to their tastes.
‘MoeGottaKnow’ Survey hardly takes 2 minutes to finish and keeps the identity of its participants confidential. However, the management does make use of the inputs and collectively, interestingly reports them on the site.
Description: ‘MoeGottaKnow’ Survey is a guest satisfaction survey conducted by Moe’s management to improve the performance of its restaurant’s outlets. The survey can be accessed online any time within five days of the customer’s most recent purchase at the website: http://www.moegottaknow.com/websurvey/2/execute#!/1
Anyone who is a legal resident of the United States of America may participate in the survey as long as they are 18 years of age or older. The survey invitation has an expiry period of 5 days and consists of questions which revolve around the customers’ overall experiences with food taste, hygiene, and customer care, and staff at the outlet. Upon completion, participants are awarded discounts.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
How to take the ‘MoeGottaKnow’ Survey?
There is only one method to take the ‘MoeGottaKnow’ Survey, which is by visiting the website: http://www.moegottaknow.com/websurvey/2/execute#!/1.
Upon landing the first page, you will be asked to enter the 6-digit store number from your receipt. Once done, proceed to the next page by clicking on the red-colored ‘Next’ button. Once you have entered the survey, you will be asked to review the store’s services in terms of price, quantity offered, services of the staff, delivery time, etc.
Answer all the questions asked and rate their services where required. After that, you will be provided with a validation code. Write that down on your receipt and present it the next time you purchase at any of Moe’s Southwest Grill. You will be given a discount of $2 on your next meal purchase at any of the restaurant’s outlets across the United States of America.
Remember- your purchase receipt is only valid till five days and you may only enter once using one receipt. For multiple entries, you will need to purchase multiple meals at the store. The survey can only be attempted in the English language, and the validation code will expire within ten days of its issuance, so you better hurry up in claiming your reward.
Prizes of the ‘MoeGottaKnow’ Survey include a $2 discount on a subsequent purchase made at the store within ten days of issuance of the validation code. The prizes are non-transferable and in exchangeable. Prizes may vary according to the offer made by the Moe’s Southwest Grill management.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States of America.
- A purchase is required to enter the survey.
- The survey may be attempted multiple times.
- Each attempt will require a new receipt.
- The receipt is valid for five days only.
- The validation code must be written on the receipt and presented to the cashier for claiming the prize.
- Failure of presentation of receipt carrying the validation of code will result in a customer’s inability to claim the prize.
- Prizes cannot be converted to cash or transferred to someone else.
- The validation code will expire after ten days of issuance.
- The survey can only be taken online.
- The survey can only be taken in the English language.
- Employees, associates, affiliates, management, their immediate families, and household inmates or anyone connected to the Moe’s Southwest Grill is ineligible to participate in this survey.
- The validation code can be used for one purchase only.
- Fairly priced menu
- Mexican style food
- Big portions
- OK customer service
- Located mostly in Southwest
MoeGottaKnow Survey Center
|Validation Code||5 days|
1. What is MoeGottaKnow Survey?
MoeGottaKnow Survey is a customer feedback program initiated by the Moe’s Southwest Grill restaurant so that it may be able to serve its customers in a better way in the future.
2. Who can take MoeGottaKnow survey?
Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and lives within the geographical boundaries of the United States of America are eligible to participate in this survey.
3. Why must I take MoeGottaKnow survey?
You must participate in MoeGottaKnow survey to help Moe’s management improve the restaurant’s services and also you receive a reward for your cooperation.
4. Where can I take this survey?
You may take this survey online by visiting the website: http://www.moegottaknow.com/websurvey/2/execute#!/1
5. Can I use the same validation code for more than one purchases?
No, you are not allowed to use the same validation code repeatedly.
6. How long does it take to finish the survey?
It takes hardly 2 minutes to finish the MoeGottaKnow Survey.
7. How many times may I enter the survey in a month?
As many times as you wan too just remember, each entry will require a fresh receipt.
8. Does MoeGottaKnow Survey enter me into any sweepstakes?
No, MoeGottaKnow survey does not lead its participants into any sweepstakes. It just offers them prizes and discounts printed on their receipts.
9. I forgot my validation code and failed to write it on my receipt. Can I still claim my prize?
No, you may not be able to claim your prize in the absence of the validation code.
10. I have my validation code written on my receipt; I forgot to bring it. May I still claim my prize?
No, failure of presentation of the survey receipt consisting the validation code written on it is a necessary condition for you to be able to redeem your prize.