Red Lobster is a popular seafood restaurant located in the Florida State of the United States of America. It was first opened in 1968 in Lakeland, Florida by Bill Darden, a simple man with a passion of providing delicious seafood to people across America. The restaurant started receiving good customer reviews and grew into several chains gaining success from its good food quality by catching the eye of branded consumer food manufacturer, General Mills.
General Mills stepped into the scene and changed the whole picture for Red Lobster Restaurant. From being a single family-owned outlet, it grew into a chain of restaurants across Canada and America. Currently, the restaurant is owned by Golden Gate Capital and has approximately outlets at 705 locations. The restaurant headquarters are in Orlando, Florida.
The management at the Red Lobster Restaurant is interested in finding out more about its customers’ tastes and preferences. In an attempt to measure and improve its customers’ satisfaction levels, the management of the company has started the RedLobsterSurvey.
Description: RedLobsterSurvey is all about getting insights into consumers’ behaviors. The management at the Red Lobsters Restaurants is committed to providing its customers with better service, enhancing the flavors of its food, improvising recipes, and adding new and bold flavors to the menu as per customer demands.
However, for putting all this into practice and taking concrete steps, the management at the Red Lobsters Restaurants needs useful customer feedback and valuable cooperation from consumers across the United States of America, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada except the province of Quebec.
The survey can be entered into online or via mail and takes place only three times a year. The respondents are then entered into sweepstakes draw automatically and are awarded exciting prizes. So keep your eyes on the next commencement date of the survey, fill in the questionnaire with honest responses and get yourself enrolled for valuable gifts and benefits as a thank-you token from the management at the Red Lobsters Restaurant.
How to Enter The RedLobsterSurvey?
There are two ways to enter the RedLobsterSurvey Sweepstakes, either online or via mail.
1. Enter Online
To enter the RedLobsterSurvey Sweepstakes online, you need to purchase at any of the restaurants’ outlets. You will be provided with a purchase receipt. This receipt has a 13 digit ID which is required for online entry. This survey entry code is valid for seven days only, and after that, your entry receipt will become invalid.
After you have made the purchase, go to the website https://www.redlobstersurvey.com/, enter the 13 digit code and press the blue colored ‘Start’ button. Once you have entered the survey, answer all questions to the maximum accuracy. Upon completion, you are automatically entered into a sweepstakes draw. You can take the survey as many times as you want; however, each time a different survey code will be required.
2. Via Mail
If you have made no recent visit to or purchased at any of the Red Lobsters Restaurants’ outlets, then fret not. You may still enter the sweepstakes survey as purchasing a meal is not a requirement in case of entering via mail.
All you have to do is hand print your first and last name, complete address, telephone number with area code, and age on a piece of paper and put this in a mailing envelope and send it via mail to the address given below:
Red Lobster Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
PMI Station, P.O. Box 3511
Southbury, CT 06488-3511 USA.
You may enter multiple times via mail as well. One mail equals 1 entry. Remember that you may not send multiple mails in one envelope. Send separate mails in separate envelopes for your entries to be valid and also make sure that your entry reaches the Sweepstakes management within eight days of Sweepstakes and date.
After all the entries have reached the Sweepstakes management, a random draw will be held at the given date, and 101 lucky winners will be drawn randomly. The winners are divided into two categories. One winner will get a grand prize worth $1000, and the rest 100 winners will get 100 prizes worth $50 each.
The prizes will be distributed in the form of a cheque and the winners will be notified via phone, email or postal mail. A winners list will also be uploaded at this website: https://www.redlobstersurvey.com/Pcontent.aspx?Page=Winners.
One person will get one prize only. In case anyone fails to claim their prize or decides to return it, their prize will be forfeited.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes.
- However, if you choose to enter online, you need a purchase receipt with and ID printed on it.
- The receipt validity period is seven days only.
- Multiple entries online will require multiple survey codes leading to multiple purchases at the restaurant.
- Separate mails in separate envelopes are required for entering multiple times into the draw.
- An in-mail entry has equal chances of winning as an online entry. Your purchasing a meal does not increase your chances of winning at the draw.
- Entrants must be residents of the 50 states of United States of America, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada except for the province of Quebec.
- Void in the province of Quebec and where prohibited.
- Entrants must have reached the age of majority in their respective countries and legal jurisdictions.
- The employees of the Red Lobsters Restaurants, management, respective franchisees, their immediate family members, and household inmates whether related by blood or not, are ineligible for entering into this draw.
- Members and employees of all affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies of the Red Lobsters Restaurants are also ineligible for this draw.
- The draw is held monthly, and each entry period has an approximate number of 30 days.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Prizes are limited to 1 prize per person.
- All kinds of taxes applicable are the sole liability of the winner.
- In case of failure in claiming the prize or an attempt to return/exchange the prize may result in the confiscation of the prize.
- Canadian residents need to pass a mathematical skill test without the assistance of any sort of calculators or mechanical device to win a prize at the sweepstakes.
- The sponsors conduct a background check on the entrant and may disqualify an entrant if they feel that affiliating themselves with such an entrant will reflect negatively on them or their sweepstakes partners.
- A copy of the official rules can be provided upon request.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
- Great seafood selection
- Average menu items
- Consistently offers discounts
- Limited to seafood items
- Limited locations
1. What is RedLobsterSurvey?
Red Lobsters Guest Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback program aimed at getting useful feedback from the customers of the restaurants so that the management at the Red Lobsters Restaurants can improve their customer service and food quality, and make future customer-staff interactions pleasurable ones.
2. Who Can Take The RedLobsterSurvey?
Anyone above the majority age living in the United States of America, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada except for the province of Quebec may enter the survey leading to sweepstakes draw.
3. Where Should I look for Winners list?
Winners will be informed via phone, mail, email and a winners list will be updated at https://www.redlobstersurvey.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners
4. What is the entry period for one sweepstake draw?
The draw is held monthly around the year. Each period consists of approximately 30 days. The beginning and ending dates are announced separately, and the ‘Draw date’ is also mentioned separately.