Red Lobster is a popular seafood restaurant located in the Florida State of the United States of America. It was first opened in 1968 in Lakeland, Florida, by Bill Darden, a simple man passionate about providing delicious seafood to people across America. The restaurant started receiving good customer reviews and grew into several chains gaining success from its good food quality by catching the eye of branded consumer food manufacturer General Mills.
General Mills stepped into the scene and changed the whole picture for Red Lobster Restaurant. From being a single family-owned outlet, it grew into a chain of restaurants across Canada and America. The restaurant is owned by Golden Gate Capital and has approximately outlets at 705 locations. The restaurant headquarters are in Orlando, Florida.
The Red Lobster Restaurant management is interested in discovering more about its customers’ tastes and preferences. To measure and improve its customers’ satisfaction levels, the company’s management has started the RedLobsterSurvey.
Table of Contents
Description: RedLobsterSurvey is all about getting insights into consumers’ behaviors. The management at the Red Lobsters Restaurants is committed to providing its customers with better service, enhancing the flavors of its food, improvising recipes, and adding new and bold flavors to the menu as per customer demands.
However, to put all this into practice and take concrete steps, the management at Red Lobsters Restaurants needs helpful customer feedback and valuable cooperation from consumers across the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada, except the province of Quebec.
The survey can be entered online or via mail and takes place only three times a year. The respondents are automatically entered into the sweepstakes draw and awarded exciting prizes. So keep your eyes on the next commencement date of the survey, fill in the questionnaire with honest responses, and enroll yourself for valuable gifts and benefits as a thank-you token from the management at the Red Lobsters Restaurant.
How to Enter The RedLobsterSurvey?
There are two ways to enter the RedLobsterSurvey Sweepstakes, either online or via mail.
1. Enter Online
To enter the RedLobsterSurvey Sweepstakes online, you need to purchase at any of the restaurants’ outlets. You will be provided with a purchase receipt. This receipt has a 13-digit ID which is required for online entry. This survey entry code is valid for only seven days; after that, your entry receipt will become invalid.
After you have made the purchase, go to the website https://www.redlobstersurvey.com/, enter the 13-digit code and press the blue colored ‘Start’ button. Once you have entered the survey, answer all questions with maximum accuracy. Upon completion, you are automatically entered into a sweepstakes draw. You can take the survey as many times as you want; however, a different survey code will be required each time.
2. Via Mail
If you have made no recent visit to or purchased at any of the Red Lobsters Restaurants’ outlets, then fret not. You may still enter the sweepstakes survey as purchasing a meal is not required in case of entering via mail.
All you have to do is hand print your first and last name, complete address, telephone number with area code, and age on a piece of paper and put this in a mailing envelope, and send it via mail to the address given below:
Red Lobster Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
PMI Station, PO Box 3511
Southbury, CT 06488-3511 USA.
You may enter multiple times via mail as well. One mail equals one entry. Remember that you may not send multiple mails in one envelope. Send separate mails in separate envelopes for your entries to be valid and ensure that your entry reaches the Sweepstakes management within eight days of the Sweepstakes and date.
After all the entries have reached the Sweepstakes management, a random draw will be held on the given date, and 101 lucky winners will be drawn randomly. The winners are divided into two categories. One winner will get a grand prize worth $1000, and the rest 100 winners will get 100 prizes worth $50 each.
The prizes will be distributed via a cheque, and the winners will be notified via phone, email, or postal mail. A winners list will also be uploaded to this website: https://www.redlobstersurvey.com/Pcontent.aspx?Page=Winners.
One person will get one prize only. In case anyone fails to claim their prize or decides to return it, their prize will be forfeited.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes.
- However, if you enter online, you need a purchase receipt with an ID printed.
- The receipt validity period is only seven days.
- Multiple entries online will require multiple survey codes leading to multiple purchases at the restaurant.
- Individual mails in separate envelopes are required to enter the draw multiple times.
- An in-mail entry has an equal chance of winning as an online entry. Your purchasing a meal does not increase your chances of winning the draw.
- Entrants must be residents of the 50 states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada, except for Quebec.
- Void in the province of Quebec and where prohibited.
- Entrants must have reached the age of majority in their respective countries and legal jurisdictions.
- The employees of the Red Lobsters Restaurants, management, respective franchisees, their immediate family members, and household inmates, whether related by blood or not, are ineligible for entering this draw.
- Members and employees of all affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies of the Red Lobsters Restaurants are also ineligible for this draw.
- The draw is held monthly, and each entry period has approximately 30 days.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Prizes are limited to 1 prize per person.
- All kinds of taxes applicable are the sole liability of the winner.
- Failure to claim the prize or attempt to return/exchange the prize may result in the confiscation of the prize.
- Canadian residents need to pass a mathematical skill test without the assistance of any calculator or mechanical device to win a prize at the sweepstakes.
- The sponsors conduct a background check on the entrant. They may disqualify them if they feel that affiliating themselves with such an entrant will negatively affect them or their sweepstakes partners.
- A copy of the official rules can be provided upon request.
- Great seafood selection.
- Average menu items.
- Consistently offers discounts.
- Limited to seafood items.
- Limited locations.
User Review( votes)
|Validation Code||7 days|
|Enter||Online or Mail|
1. What is RedLobsterSurvey?
Red Lobsters Guest Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback program aimed at getting helpful feedback from the customers of the restaurants so that the management at the Red Lobsters Restaurants can improve their customer service and food quality and make future customer-staff interactions pleasurable.
2. Who Can Take The RedLobsterSurvey?
Anyone above the majority age living in the United States of America, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada except for the province of Quebec may enter the survey leading to a sweepstakes draw.
3. Where Should I look for the Winners list?
Winners will be informed via phone, mail, email, and a winners list will be updated at https://www.redlobstersurvey.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners.
4. What is the entry period for one sweepstake draw?
The draw is held monthly around the year. Each period consists of approximately 30 days. The beginning and ending dates are announced separately, and the ‘Draw date’ is also mentioned separately.