Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar is a popular casual dining chain of restaurants. It has approximately 1830 outlets across the United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and District of Columbia. The restaurant is famous for its grilled and fast food varieties such as burgers, salads, grilled chicken, and pasta.
Applebee’s was first established in 1980 in Decatur, Georgia, United States of America. Over the years, it has grown and expanded across borders to multiple countries. The current headquarters of the Applebee’s chain of restaurants is in Glendale, California. With the growth in its customer base, Applebee’s management has initiated a customer care program called ‘TalktoApplebees.’
Description: TalktoApplebees is a customer survey conducted by the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar restaurant management to gain insight into their customers’ food preferences and likes/dislikes. The customers are required to answer some questions relating to food quality, deals and prices, staff’s service, and their overall experiences and satisfaction levels. The management at the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar restaurant then tries to weigh out the responses and identifies problem areas which need improvement to ensure better overall future customer experiences.
The survey is open to everyone who is a legal resident of the United States of America and the District of Columbia and is 16 years of age or older. It can be entered via mail or by going online and visiting the website https://www.talktoapplebees.com/.
A purchase is required to enter the survey online since the receipt has the survey code needed to enter the survey. This survey code is valid for seven days only. After submission, the participants are automatically enrolled in a sweepstake draw, and winners are awarded cash prizes.
How to enter TalktoApplebee’s Survey?
There are two ways to enter the TalktoApplebee’s Survey: by going online or via mail.
1. Entering Online
The first method to enter Applebee’s survey is through the website: https://www.talktoapplebees.com/. However, a recent purchase receipt is a must before you try to enter the survey online. Once you have made your purchase and got your receipt, you may now proceed with the process.
When you visit the above-mentioned website, you are given two language options to choose from- English and Spanish. Choose the one you can easily understand and start entering the details required which include a 13-digit survey code, your time of visit in terms of hours, minutes and seconds, and the server name printed at the top left side of your receipt. Once you have entered the required details, click on the red-colored ‘Start’ button, and enter the survey.
If your receipt has a different pattern other than the one specified on this webpage, look to the bottom left side of the page. A small link at the bottom asks you if you have a different receipt. Click on that link. This brings you to the alternate online survey entering the page for a receipt with a 9-digit serial number. Enter the data required by this webpage such as the 9-digit serial number, date, time in terms of hours, minutes and seconds, check number, and the server name. Once done doing that, click on the red-colored ‘Start’ button to enter the survey.
Once you have made it past the entrance page, answer all the questions with honesty, and upon submission, you will be entered by the Applebee’s management into a sweepstake draw. The sweepstake draw is held weekly and monthly and offers cash prizes, both weekly and monthly. The weekly cash prizes are worth $100, and the monthly cash prizes are worth $1000 respectively.
You may enter multiple times in the draw in a month, but you will need fresh purchase receipts consisting of the respective codes with each new entry.
2. Entering Via Mail
If you have made no recent purchase at the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar and still want to enter the sweepstake draw, then do so by the in-mail method. Take a piece of paper of size 3 in x 5 in and write down the following information on it: Your first and last name, date of birth in the Month/Date/Year(mm/dd/yy) format, email address, and complete mailing address with a street number, city, zip and postal codes etc. After writing down the information, fold and put this paper in an envelope and mail it with proper postage stamps to the following address:
Applebee’s Survey Sweepstakes,
PO Box 6047,
Douglas, AZ, 85655.
Remember, you may enter the sweepstakes draw via this method unlimited times as well, but each entry has to be sent in a separate envelope with each envelope containing proper postage stamps. Do not try to reproduce your entries with the help of machines; they will be disqualified. Each entry must be completed in hand personally by the sender.
Prizes include 39 weekly prizes worth $100 and 9 monthly prizes worth $1000. One household gets to win one prize in a single sweepstakes period for both weekly and monthly draws.
Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older to enter the survey and sweepstake draw.
- Participants must be residing within the geographical boundaries of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
- Applebee’s employees and their immediate families, sponsors, sponsor affiliates, and their marketing and promotion agencies are ineligible for this feedback program and sweepstake draw.
- A purchase is required to enter the sweepstake draw via the online entry method.
- An unlimited number of entries is allowed.
- Each entry accompanies a unique 13- digit or a 9- digit code and thus will require fresh purchases.
- One prize per household for both weekly and monthly draws.
- Winners will be notified via email and mail.
- A winners’ list will be uploaded on the website: www.talktoapplebees.com
- In case of in mail entries, no purchase is required.
- One mail equals one entry. To enter multiple times, you will have to send multiple papers consisting of the required information in separate envelopes with proper postage to the address mentioned above.
- Your likelihood of winning the draw depending on your number of entries.
- A total of 39 weekly and nine monthly prizes will be announced.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
- Low price menu
- Available nationwide
- Good customer service
- Limited menu
- Food quality is OK
- Cooking quality varies from location to location
1. What is TalktoApplebee’s Survey all about?
TalktoApplebee’sSurvey is a customer feedback program which helps the restaurant management in improving its overall customer care and food quality.
2. Who may enter TalktoApplebee’sSurvey?
All legal residents of the United States of America and District of Colombia who has reached 16 years of age or are older may enter the TalktoApplebee’sSurvey sweepstakes program.
3. May I send multiple entries in a single envelope?
No, multiple entries require separate envelopes with proper stamps and details to be counted in the draw.
4. Am I allowed to enter multiple times on a single receipt?
No, one receipt for one entry only.
5. Where must I go online in case I have a 9-digit code receipt?
Visit the website: https://www.talktoapplebees.com/Index.aspx?POSType=PieceMeal