In an attempt to improve its existing customer services and staff’s cooperation, the management at the Culver’s restaurant has introduced a customer feedback survey program called the ‘TellCulvers’ Survey. The survey focuses on gaining insights from the customers about their last visit to the restaurant and aims to improve their future experiences based on their responses.
Description: TellCulvers survey is a guest satisfaction survey program initiated by the Culver’s management. The survey runs around for 12 months and offers monthly prizes to those who complete it. The main aim of TellCulvers survey is to measure its customers’ satisfaction levels and improve its services.
Anyone who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom may take part in the survey program. Since the survey runs online all year round, you may enter at any time of the year as per your wishes. However, a valid purchase receipt is required to enter the survey. The 18-digit survey code and the TRN number printed on the receipt are essential for anyone to enter the survey. The survey can be attempted in two languages only which are English and Spanish.
How to take the TellCulvers Survey?
There are two ways to enter the ‘TellCulver’ Survey: via phone call and by going online.
1. Regular Scoop Online
After you have made a purchase at any of the Culver’s outlets and saved it receipt with you, all you need to do is go online and enter the survey on this website: https://www.tellculvers.com/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
When you land on the first page, choose the language of your ease, and start filling in the information required. You will be asked to enter your 18-digit survey code and TRN number from the receipt you have. Once done that, press the blue colored ‘Start’ button and enter the survey.
Once you have entered the survey, you will come across various questions. Some will ask you to rate your satisfaction levels with the food’s taste, staff’s behavior, or any other related parameter on a scale of 5 options. Others will ask you to give your input or suggestions about what areas you think need improvement and how can your future experiences at the Culver’s be made more pleasant. Answer all the questions with accuracy and upon finishing the survey, click the ‘Submit’ button.
After the submission of the survey, you will be provided with a redeemable ‘validation code.’ This code needs to be written down on the blank space provided on your receipt. Upon your next visit to the Culver’ outlets, buy yourself a meal or dessert and show this receipt to claim your prize which is in offer.
Remember, your purchase receipt will expire after 48 hours of your visit, so you better hurry and participate in the survey as soon as you can. Additionally, you may participate in the Culver’s survey five times a month, but each new entry will require a new survey invitation code.
2. Entering via phone call
If you are planning to enter the ‘TellCulvers’ Survey via phone call then after purchasing at the restaurant, make a call at the phone number: (800) 984-8186. Provide the survey invitation code when asked and proceed with the survey. After you have finished answering all the questions, the customer service will provide you with a redeemable validation code. You must write this code down on the space provided on your receipt and then present it the next time you visit the Culver’s outlets to claim your reward.
Prizes vary according to whatever is printed on the receipt or is being offered by the Culver’s currently. From a side course meal to free one scoop regular sundae, a free single dish to a free cone, free frozen custard or Culver’s Coupons, it could be almost anything within Culver’s menu range. Remember, your validation code will expire after 30 days, so claim your prize before that. Also, one validation code can be used to claim the prize once only.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be 13 years of age or older.
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- The purchase receipt is valid for 48 hours only. After that, the survey invitation code will become invalid.
- Entry limitations via the online method and phone call: 5 times a month
- Validation code expiry period: 30 days
- Rewards may vary according to the offer.
- Presentation of the receipt with validation code written is important for you to claim the prize.
- Frequency limitations apply.
- The employees, management, affiliates, associates, household inmates, or people who are in any way connected to the Culver’s Restaurant and their immediate families are ineligible for taking part in this survey.
- Prizes cannot be sold or exchanged for any other item.
- The survey can only be attempted in English and Spanish.
- You cannot use the same validation code to claim the prize multiple times.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
- Fast food
- Fresh frozen custard
- Good shakes, malts, and floats
- Kids meal
- Fatty & high sugar food
- Mostly located in Southwest
TellCulvers Survey Center
|Validation Code||2 days|
|Prize Expiry||30 days|
|Enter||Online or Phone|
|Location||USA, Canada or UK|
1. What is TellCulvers Survey?
TellCulvers survey is a customer feedback program held by the Culver’s management.
2. How does Culver’s management benefit from my responses?
Your responses are used as guiding stones by the management to improve and improvise its food quality, taste, and customer services.
3. Who may attempt TellCulvers Survey?
Anyone who is of legal age, that is, 18 years or older and lives within the United States of America, United Kingdom, and Canada may participate.
4. How many times may I enter the survey?
You may enter the survey five times a month only.
5. Where to enter the survey?
Go online on the website: https://www.tellculvers.com/ or call (800) 984-8186
6. Can I gift my prize receipt to someone else?
No, you may not be able to gift your purchase receipt with the survey invitation code written on it to someone else. However, there are no restrictions on you sharing your prize food/meal with your friends.