To improve its existing customer service and staff cooperation, the management at Culver’s restaurant has introduced a customer feedback survey program called the ‘TellCulvers’ Survey. The survey focuses on gaining insights from the customers about their last visit to the restaurant and aims to improve their future experiences based on their responses.
Table of Contents
Description: TellCulvers survey is a guest satisfaction survey program initiated by Culver’s management. The survey runs for 12 months and offers monthly prizes to those who complete it. The main aim of the TellCulvers survey is to measure its customers’ satisfaction levels and improve its services.
Anyone 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom may participate in the survey program. Since the survey runs online all year round, you may enter at any time of the year as per your wishes. However, a valid purchase receipt is required to enter the survey. The 18-digit survey code and the TRN number printed on the receipt are essential for anyone to enter the survey. The survey can be attempted in only two languages: English and Spanish.
How to take the TellCulvers Survey?
Two ways to enter the ‘TellCulver’ Survey are via phone call and online.
1. Regular Scoop Online
After you have made a purchase at any of the Culver’s outlets and saved the receipt with you, all you need to do is go online and enter the survey on this website: https://www.tellculvers.com/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1.
When you land on the first page, choose the language of your ease, and start filling in the information required. You will be asked to enter your 18-digit survey code and TRN number from your receipt. Once done, press the blue colored ‘Start’ button and enter the survey.
Once you have entered the survey, you will come across various questions. Some will ask you to rate your satisfaction with the food’s taste, staff’s behavior, or any other related parameter on a scale of 5. Others will ask you to give your input or suggestions about areas you think need improvement and how your future experiences at Culver’s will be more pleasant. Answer all the questions accurately and click the ‘Submit’ button upon finishing the survey.
After submitting the survey, you will receive a redeemable ‘validation code.’ This code must be written down in the blank space on your receipt. Upon your next visit to the Culver’ outlets, buy yourself a meal or dessert and show this receipt to claim your prize on offer.
Remember, your purchase receipt will expire 48 hours after your visit, so you better hurry and participate in the survey as soon as possible. Additionally, you may participate in Culver’s survey five times a month, but each new entry will require a new survey invitation code.
2. Entering via phone call
If you are planning to enter the ‘TellCulvers’ Survey via phone, then after purchasing at the restaurant, call the phone number: (800) 984-8186. Provide the survey invitation code when asked and proceed with the survey. After answering all the questions, customer service will provide you with a redeemable validation code. You must write this code down on the space provided on your receipt and then present it the next time you visit the Culver’s outlets to claim your reward.
Prizes vary according to whatever is printed on the receipt or offered by the Culver’s. From a side course meal to a free one-scoop regular sundae, a free single dish to a free cone, free frozen custard, or Culver’s Coupons, it could be almost anything within Culver’s menu range. Remember, your validation code will expire after 30 days, so claim your prize before that. Also, one validation code can only be used to claim the prize once.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be 13 years of age or older.
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- The purchase receipt is valid for 48 hours only. After that, the survey invitation code will become invalid.
- Entry limitations via the online method and phone call: 5 times a month
- Validation code expiry period: 30 days
- Rewards may vary according to the offer.
- Presentation of the receipt with the validation code written is essential for you to claim the prize.
- Frequency limitations apply.
- The employees, management, affiliates, associates, household inmates, or people connected to the Culver’s Restaurant and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in this survey.
- Prizes cannot be sold or exchanged for any other item.
- The survey can only be attempted in English and Spanish.
- You cannot claim the prize multiple times using the same validation code.
- Fast food.
- Fresh frozen custard.
- Good shakes, malts, and floats.
- Kids meal.
- Fatty & high sugar food.
- They are primarily located in the Southwest.
User Review( votes)
TellCulvers Survey Center
|Validation Code||2 days|
|Prize Expiry||30 days|
|Enter||Online or Phone|
|Location||USA, Canada or UK|
1. What is TellCulvers Survey?
TellCulvers survey is a customer feedback program held by Culver’s management.
2. How does Culver’s management benefit from my responses?
Your responses are used as guiding stones by the management to improve and improvise its food quality, taste, and customer service.
3. Who may attempt TellCulvers Survey?
Anyone of legal age, that is, 18 years or older and who lives within the United States of America, United Kingdom, and Canada, may participate.
4. How many times may I enter the survey?
You may enter the survey five times a month only.
5. Where to enter the survey?
Go online on the website: https://www.tellculvers.com/ or call (800) 984-8186
6. Can I gift my prize receipt to someone else?
No, you may not be able to gift your purchase receipt with the survey invitation code written on it to someone else. However, there are no restrictions on sharing your prize food/meal with your friends.