Wegmans is one of the most loved and reputed supermarket chains in the United States of America. With 99 stores located in different parts of the country, Wegmans offers a range of products and services through its various departments. These include the Produce department, Meat department, Seafood department, Bakery department, Market Cafe, Restaurants, Wine, Beer, Cheese Department, and Floral Department.
The Wegmans Supermarket Stores are privately owned by the Wegmans family and headquartered in Rochester, New York. The business was founded in 1916 by two brothers, John Wegman and Walter Wegman. The Wegmans stores currently offer products and services under three major brands: Wegmans Food You Feel Good About, Wegmans Organics, and Wegmans Family Pack Convenience.
The Supermarket Chain saw colossal growth over the years and currently employs a total of 49000 people with an annual sales revenue of $9.2 billion in 2018. As Wegmans Supermarket expanded into other parts of the country, it started a customer opinion panel to improve its customer services and offer better products. In return, the customers are entered into a sweepstakes draw and are offered a chance to win $100 gift cards as prizes. This opinion panel is called ‘Wegmans Opinion Panel Surveys.’
Table of Contents
Name: Wegmans Opinion Panel
Description: Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey is a customer feedback survey program initiated by the Wegmans Supermarket Stores. The company uses the customer feedback program to evaluate its performance in terms of staff behavior and cooperation and the quality and range of products offered to provide a range of new and exciting products and improved customer experience in the future. After the customers fill in the survey forms, they are roped in for a sweepstake draw entry. If the customer wins the draw, they are offered prizes such as discount cards worth $100.
The Wegmans Opinion Panel Surveys can be entered online and attempted at any time of the day. The surveys hardly take 15 minutes to finish and can be taken multiple times. Each survey completed by the customer ensures more significant chances of winning the draw.
How to take part in the Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey?
First of all, to take part in the Wegmans Opinion Survey, you need to ensure that you have an upgraded and stable version of one of the following browsers along with the recommended operating systems on your computer: Google Chrome for Windows and Mac, Firefox 49.0.2+ for Windows and Mac, Internet Explorer 11+ for Windows, Microsoft Edge for Windows 10, and Safari 9.1.2+ for Mac.
After that, the website requires you to choose a store location where you want to be registered as a member of the Shoppers’ Club. You can choose from either the ones in your area or document at any Wegmans stores from a drop-down menu that shows you the list of all Wegmans Stores.
Next, you must create your log in and enter a valid email address and a password with a length smaller than eight characters. The password you create must include 1 number and one letter and can consist of any character from the keyboard, be it a percentage sign (%), a star (*), a hyphen (-), a question mark (?), forward/backward slashes (/), or anything. You will be prompted to re-confirm your password in the text box.
In the end, you are required to edit your email preferences, check the box next to the’‘OpinionPanel’’ option, and then click on the blue button labeled’‘SignUp’’ You have successfully entered the Wegmans Shoppers Club. You can take the Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey online.
The Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey consists of concise and to-the-point questions related to purchasing specific products and staff conduct. These include questions like “how often did you purchase the product’’, ‘‘Where/Which Store did you purchase it from’’,’‘What are your views on this product’s health benefits’’ etc.
Answer every question on the survey, and post-completion, you have entered into the Wegmans Sweepstakes automatically. The more times an entrant fills in the survey, the greater the chances of winning the draw.
The information you have provided regarding your responses is confidential and not disclosed under your name in any circumstances. However, the reactions of all the participants are grouped, aggregated, and summarized to analyze and present the results of the survey.
You can withdraw from the Opinion Panel at any given point by editing your email preferences and unchecking the square box next to the’‘OpinionPanel’’ option.
The prizes offered by Wegmans Stores include three gift cards, each worth $100. Each person is awarded one gift card only. Additionally, one person from one household can win only once a year.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- No purchase is required.
- Prizes are limited to 1 winner in 1 household.
- One completed survey equals one entry of a single participant in the draw per household.
- Do not try to replicate or reproduce your surveys mechanically to enter multiple times; otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- Surveys that are not readable will be disqualified.
- Employees of Wegmans, along with their immediate families and people living in the same household, are ineligible to enter the survey draws.
- Employees of parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates of Wegmans Stores, along with their families and household inmates, are also ineligible for the Sweepstakes.
- Wegmans is not responsible for survey errors or faulty devices on the entrant’s part.
- For your survey to be entered into the sweepstakes, you must submit it before its deadline.
- Wegmans will randomly draw three winners from the sweepstakes.
- One winner gets one prize.
- Prizes are exchangeable, non-refundable, irredeemable, and cannot be transferred.
- In case of a winner fails to claim their prize within ten days of notification, despite numerous efforts made by Wegmans, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- After the winners claim their prizes, Wegmans management might ask them to provide their Social Security Numbers (SSNs) and sign a winner sheet/release form.
- All taxes applicable will be the winners” liability.
- A winners sheet can be provided post 30 days of survey period completion upon request by the Wegmans Stores.
- Any dispute regarding prize distribution will be dealt with under the State of New York’s laws.
- Good grocery selection.
- Competitive prices.
- Quality food items.
- Limited locations nationwide.
User Review( votes)
Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey Center
|Name||Wegmans Opinion Panel|
|Prize||$100 Gift Card|
|Prize Expiry||10 days|
1. What is Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey?
Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey is a customer feedback program started in 2016 by the Wegmans Stores.
2. Why should I take part in the Wegmans Opinion Panel Surveys?
As a loyal customer of the Wegmans store, you must take part in the Wegmans Opinion Panel Surveys because by doing so, you will be directly determining the shaping up of future products, services, and benefits offered to you by the Wegmans Stores. Additionally, you will be added to a Shoppers’ Club and offered all the discounts and coupons the members enjoy alongside the eligibility to enter the Wegmans Sweepstakes.
3. How long does the Survey take to be completed?
The surveys have been designed concisely, and they hardly take 15 minutes to be completed.
4. How will I be notified if I win?
Winners will be notified via phone or mail.