Wegmans is one of the most loved and reputed supermarket chains of the United States of America. With a total of 99 stores located in different parts of the country, Wegmans offers a range of products and services through its various departments. These include Produce department, Meat department, Seafood department, Bakery department, Market Cafe, Restaurants, Wine, Beer, Cheese Department, and Floral Department.
The Wegmans Supermarket Stores are privately owned by the Wegmans family and headquartered in Rochester, New York. The business was founded in 1916 by two brothers, John Wegman and Walter Wegman. The Wegmans stores currently offer products and services under three major brands: Wegmans Food You Feel Good About, Wegmans Organics and Wegmans Family Pack Convenience.
The Supermarket Chain saw colossal growth over the years and currently employees a total of 49000 people with an annual sales revenue of $9.2 billion in the year 2018. As Wegmans Supermarket expanded into other parts of the country, it started a customer’s opinion panel to improve its customer services and offer better products. In return, the customers are entered into a sweepstakes draw and are offered a chance of winning $100 gift cards as prizes. This opinion panel is called ‘Wegmans Opinion Panel Surveys.’
Name: Wegmans Opinion Panel
Description: Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey is a customer feedback survey program initiated by the Wegmans Supermarket Stores. The customer feedback program is used by the company to evaluate its existing performance in terms of staff behavior and co-operation, and the quality and range of products offered so that it can offer a range of new and exciting products and the improved customer experience in future. After the customers fill in the survey forms, they are roped in for a sweepstake draw entry. In case the customer wins the draw, they are offered prizes such as discount cards worth $100.
The Wegmans Opinion Panel Surveys can be entered online and can be attempted at any time of the day. The surveys hardly take 15 minutes to finish and can be taken multiple times. Each survey completed by the customer ensures greater chances of winning the draw.
How to take part in the Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey?
First of all, to take part in the Wegmans Opinion Survey, you need to ensure that you have an upgraded and stable version of one of the following browsers along with the recommended operating systems on your computer: Google Chrome for Windows and Mac, Firefox 49.0.2+ for Windows and Mac, Internet Explorer 11+ for Windows, Microsoft Edge for Windows 10, and Safari 9.1.2+ for Mac.
After that, the website requires you to choose a store location where you want to be registered as a member of the Shoppers’ Club. You can choose from either the ones located in your area or get yourself registered at any Wegmans stores from a drop-down menu which shows you the list of all Wegmans Stores.
Next, you are required to create your log in and enter a valid email address and a password which has a length not smaller than eight characters. The password you create must include 1 number, one letter and can include any character from the keyboard, be it a percentage sign (%), a star (*), hyphen (-), question mark (?) forward/backward slashes (/) or anything. You will be prompted to re-confirm your password in the text box.
In the end, you are required to edit your email preferences and check the box next to ‘Opinion Panel’ option and then click on the blue button labeled ‘SignUp.’ You have now successfully entered the Wegmans Shoppers Club and are eligible to take the Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey online.
The Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey consists of concise and to the point questions related to the purchase of specific products and staff conduct. These include questions like ‘How often did you purchase the product?’, ‘Where/Which Store did you purchase it from?’, ‘What are your views on this product’s health benefits?’ etc.
Answer every question on the survey and post-completion you are entered into the Wegmans Sweepstakes automatically. The more times an entrant fills in the survey, the greater are the chances to win the draw.
The information you have provided in terms of your responses is kept highly confidential and is not disclosed under your name in any circumstances. However, the responses of all the participants are grouped, aggregated, and summarized to analyze and present the results of the survey.
At any given point in time, you can withdraw from the Opinion Panel by editing your email preferences and unchecking the square box next to ‘Opinion Panel’ option.
The prizes offered by Wegmans Stores include three gift cards each worth $100. Each person is awarded one gift card only. Additionally, one person from one household can win only once in a year.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Entrant must be 18 years or older.
- No purchase is required.
- Prizes are limited to 1 winner in 1 household.
- One completed survey equals one entry of a single participant in the draw per household.
- Do not try to replicate or reproduce your surveys mechanically to enter multiple times; otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- Surveys which are not readable will be disqualified.
- Employees of Wegmans, along with their immediate families and people living in the same household are ineligible to enter the survey draws.
- Employees of parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates of Wegmans Stores along with their families and household inmates are also ineligible for the Sweepstakes.
- Wegmans is not responsible for errors in surveys or faulty devices on entrant’s part.
- For your survey to be entered into the sweepstakes, you must submit it before its deadline.
- Wegmans will randomly draw three winners from the sweepstakes.
- One winner gets one prize.
- Prizes are in exchangeable, non-refundable, irredeemable, and cannot be transferred.
- In case of a winner fails to claim their prize within ten days of notification, despite numerous efforts made by Wegmans, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- After the winners claim their prizes, Wegmans management might ask them to provide their Social Security Numbers (SSNs) and sign a winner sheet/release form.
- All taxes applicable will be the winners’ liability.
- A winners sheet can be provided post 30 days of survey period completion upon request by the Wegmans Stores.
- Any dispute regarding prize distribution will be dealt with under the State of New York’s laws.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
- Good grocery selection
- Competitive prices
- Quality food items
- Limited locations nationwide
1. What is Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey?
Wegmans Opinion Panel Survey is a customer feedback program which has been started since 2016 by the Wegmans Stores.
2. Why should I take part in the Wegmans Opinion Panel Surveys?
You must, as a loyal customer of the Wegmans store, take part in the Wegmans Opinion Panel Surveys because by doing so you will be directly determining the shaping up of future products, services, and benefits offered to you by the Wegmans Stores. Additionally, you will be added to a Shoppers’ Club and offered all the discounts and coupons the members enjoy alongside the eligibility to enter the Wegmans Sweepstakes.
3. How long does the Survey take to be completed?
The surveys have been designed concisely, and they hardly take 15 minutes to be completed.
4. How will I be notified if I win?
Winners will be notified via phone or mail.