Did you recently visit any Wienerschnitzel location? Were you satisfied with their famous hot dogs or any other food that you ordered? Did their services meet your expectations? Wienerschnitzel would love to hear from you about all these and so much more. The company’s customer survey seeks to get your opinion about your recent experience with them. It doesn’t matter if your feedback is negative or positive; the company will use the information gathered from the survey to improve customer experience.
Taking the survey at www.hotdog.smg.com roughly takes about 5 minutes of your time. After completing the survey, participants get a chance to win a surprise reward.
Description: Wienerschnitzel is an American fast-food chain that was established in 1961 and is a subsidiary of the Galardi group. The first location was opened by John Galardi, who was an employee of Taco Bell, at 900 west Pacific Coast Highway, east of Figueroa Street in Los Angeles.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( vote)
Fifty-nine years down the line, Wienerschnitzel has expanded to over 358 locations across the United States. The company is predominantly in California and Texas. However, there are other stores in Arizona, Illinois, New Mexico, Louisiana, Washington, Utah, Colorado, and Nevada. The chain also has two stores outside of the US in Panama and Guan.
Wienerschnitzel offers a variety of food, including hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches, fries, snacks, chili sauce, and drinks. Nevertheless, the company is known for its famous hot dogs. The chain of restaurants received its recognition as the World’s Largest Hot Dog Chain.
The main aim of the www.hotdog.smg.com survey is to better customers’ experience with Wienerschnitzel. Although the company already has a good reputation, the management still believes that it can improve.
The survey is composed of a series of simple questions that require you to rate the services offered, food, and general neatness of their locations, among other things.
What are you waiting for? Complete the Wienerschnitzel customer satisfaction survey today and unlock your surprise gift!
www.hotdog.smg.com Eligibility Criteria
Before taking the survey, ensure that you meet the following requirements;
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a receipt from your recent visit to Wienerschnitzel. The receipt contains essential details which you will need to complete the survey.
- Have the ability to understand English or Spanish
- Have access to a working laptop, PC, tablet, or smartphone which can access the internet.
- You should have access to a stable and strong internet connection.
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States of America.
- You should have a valid email address.
- Employees of Wienerschnitzel, affiliates, and any of their partners cannot complete the survey.
- Winners cannot transfer or share the prize won from the Wienerschnitzel survey. Only the winner can redeem the prize.
- You must take the survey within seven days from the day of your purchase written on the receipt.
- You should redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey.
Step by Step guide on www.hotdog.smg.com:
Step 1: Visit any Wienerschnitzel Restaurant and make a purchase.
Step 2: Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria requirements for the Wienerschnitzel customer experience survey.
Step 3: Use your laptop, tablet, PC, or smartphone to access the survey website at www.hotdog.smg.com.
Step 4: If you wish to continue taking the survey in Spanish, you can change the default language to Spanish by clicking on “Espanol” located on the bottom side of the “start” button.
Step 5: Enter the 17-digit survey code located on your receipt and click the ‘Start’ button to begin.
Step 6: Answer all the survey questions honestly. Share your genuine reviews about their food products, food quality, cleanliness at the restaurant, staff behavior, and other points concerning your satisfaction level at the restaurant.
Step 7: Once you complete the surveyWienerschnitzel will provide you with a validation code.
Step 8: Write the code on any side of the purchase receipt.
Step 9: You can redeem the code by presenting it to the cashier on your next visit to the Wienerschnitzel restaurant.
Step 10: Use the code to get exclusive discount offers on your next purchase or win a free meal.
- You require a minimal time of about 5-10 minutes to complete the survey since questions asked are few
- The survey is available in two different languages; English and Espanol, making it accessible to more customers.
- Customers can easily navigate the survey and answer questions without any difficulties.
- The survey allows you to win amazing discounts and other amazing gifts like free meals.
- Personal information submitted at the sweepstakes entry is highly secured.
- Feedback obtained from the survey is used to improve the services offered to customers.
- Winners cannot convert the reward into cash or use it for any other purpose.
- You cannot get multiple entries for the survey.
- The survey is only available online.
- There is a limited amount of time allocated in reward redemption.
How is information collected on www.hotdog.smg.com?
The company collects information submitted through survey responses about customers' experiences and preferences. The feedback, together with information previously collected on the level of customers' involvement with programs such as clients' loyalty, help the company understand what the customers want and need.
Information obtained from the surveys is used in reports and consumer analysis methods to determine what most customers want.
Do I need to purchase before participating in www.hotdog.smg.com?
Yes. Before starting the survey, you are required to enter a 17 digit code. This code is located in your recent receipt issued from Wienerschnitzel. Failure to input the code barres you from participation.
Customers are advised not to get rid of their receipts. Also, the receipt you use to enter the survey should not be older than seven days.
How many times can I participate in www.hotdog.smg.com?
A participant can only get one entry from each receipt. Survey participants are also limited to one offer per person. You can not be granted multiple offers from a single entry.
Is my private information secure on www.hotdog.smg.com?
When you participate in the Wienerschnitzel customer satisfaction survey, you will need to input your details. This information includes your name, email address, zip code, area, and phone number. Personal information collected is strictly used for survey purposes. Details are used by the company to send you promotional messages and rewards, analyze data collected from the survey, and to perform services that you request.
Wienerschnitzel values customers' right to privacy. Your details are, therefore, secure.
What terms apply to the rewards offered?
Rewards offered after participation in the survey are for personal use only. You cannot transfer, assign, sell, or trade your rewards.
Also, as mentioned earlier, rewards can not be redeemed for cash. This is only applicable when the law requires Wienerschnitzel to do so. You cannot combine your reward with any other SMG offer, discount, or client promotion.
The company holds the right to terminate, modify, or suspend the availability of rewards issued. It is vital to be familiar with these terms issued. For more information on Wienerschnitzel rewards, see the Terms of Service.
How can I contact the Wienerschnitzel for assistance?
There are various platforms that you can use to contact Wienerschnitzel customer care for any inquiries.
- Call them through their customer care service phone number; (936) 899-7234
- Using their official mailing address at; 7700 Irvine Center Drive Suite 550, Irvine, California 92618
- By sending an email. Visit Wienerschnitzel’s official website at www.wienerschnitzel.com to send a direct email.
- You can also contact Wienerschnitzel through their social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Simply comment or send them a private message with your inquiry or complaint and wait for a response.
Visit their official website at www.wienerschnitzel.com for more information.
Wienerschnitzel desires to serve you better. As one of their most featured slogans says, ‘The World’s Most Wanted Wiener,’ the company strives to ensure that its products continue to be desired.
The survey is managed by the service management group (SMG), which is one of the best survey analysis sites.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit the nearest Wienerschnitzel location near you. Grab yourself a delicious meal and proceed to take their survey. Hurry! The company cannot wait to hear from you!