Academy Sports + Outdoors is an American discount store company that specializes in sports goods. The store offers free shipping on orders over $25 or more and offers numerous discounts to its shoppers.
The first Academy Sports + Outdoors store opened up as a tire shop in San Antonio in 1938. Later on, it turned into a military surplus store and finally evolved into a sports goods and equipment store.
In 2000, the Academy Sports + Outdoors store opened its 50th outlet in Texas. In 2011, the Academy Sports + Outdoor company was launched as n e-commerce retail website after its acquisition by a leading global investment firm called KKR. Currently, the store has 250 outlets in 16 States and is still looking forward to growing more.
The management at the Academy Sports + Outdoor company seeks to provide its customers with the best range of sports goods at reasonable prices. Additionally, it wants to ensure its customers’ comfort while they are shopping at the store and welcome their feedback about its products. For this reason, the Academy Sports + Outdoor management has undertaken a customer feedback survey which is called the Academy Feedback Survey. Since surveys are an efficient way to dig into customers’ expectations of the store and their firsthand experiences, in reality, the Academy Sports + Outdoor company focuses on gauging honest and truthful responses.
Description: AcademyFeedback providers’ identities are not revealed. However, the survey responses themselves are grouped and analyzed and then used to form a final judgment about the company’s performance. This whole exercise allows the company to look at its performance from the customers’ perspective and make changes where necessary. More information on the online Academy Sports + Outdoor survey is discussed in the heading below.
User Review( votes)
About AcademyFeedback Survey
AcademyFeedback Survey is an online customer feedback program hosted by the Academy Sports + Outdoor management. As discussed earlier, this program allows Academy Sports + Outdoor customers to provide their feedback about the company’s services while their identity is kept confidential. This helps the company in improving its performance for better future customer experiences. It also helps the company in identifying its strengths and weaknesses.
AcademyFeedback survey is online at https://www.academyfeedback.com/ and is open to legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America. Additionally, it is also open to the residents of the District of Columbia but is void in Rhode Island, California, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. The entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the survey online. Upon completion, the respondents are awarded one entry into the National Tailgate Weekend Sweepstakes. The survey can be taken in English and Spanish languages only.
How to Enter the AcademyFeedback Survey?
There is only one way to enter the Academy Feedback Survey, which is online. However, a purchase receipt is required to enter the survey online. This receipt carries the survey invitation code that customers need to fill out on the first page. Visit https://www.academyfeedback.com/, and once you have a receipt in your hand, start filling in the required information. Do not forget to select the language of your choice. The information needed to enter the survey includes details like store number, date and time of visit, transaction number, and register number. Once you have provided the details, now hit the ‘Start’ button and move on to the next page.
Now that you have entered the survey answer all the questions and rate the company’s services where required. Upon completion, you will be awarded one entry into the National Tailgate Weekend Sweepstakes.
Remember, no two entrants are allowed to share the same email address, and one entry per person per day is allowed.
Prizes are drawn weekly and three winners per week are selected after the conduction of a random draw. The grand prize includes one Academy Sports + Outdoors gift card worth $500, a $500 Visa gift card, and a Logo Brands prize pack.
The first prize includes one Academy Sports + Outdoors gift card worth $250, one visa gift card worth $300, and a Logo Brands Prize pack. The second prize includes one visa gift card worth $200, one Academy Spots + Outdoor gift card worth $100, and a Logo Brands pack size.
The prizes are non-exchangeable, cannot be substituted for cash, and cannot be altered by the winners at any cost. Prizes are subjected to terms and conditions. All taxes applicable are the winners’ liability.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia except for the States of California, Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the survey.
- There is only one method to enter the Academy Sports + Outdoor survey, which is by going online.
- A purchase receipt is required to enter the survey.
- The purchase receipt validity period is unspecified.
- Upon completion of the survey, one entry into the weekly sweepstakes is awarded to the entrants.
- A random draw is held weekly, and three winners are selected.
- Entrants are allowed to enter once daily in the draw.
- Multiple entrants are not allowed to share the same email address.
- All taxes and expenses are the winners’ liability.
- The survey can be attempted in two languages only: English and Spanish.
- Prizes cannot be traded for cash, exchanged for other rewards, or transferred to someone else.
- A winners’ list can be furnished upon request.
- A copy of official rules can also be requested by the entrants.
- Prizes cannot be auctioned or sold online, as well.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- In case a winner fails to respond to the notification within 48 hours of its issuance, an alternate winner will be selected.
1. How long does it take to complete the Academy Sports + Outdoor Survey?
It takes approximately 4 minutes to finish the survey.
2. Is there any alternate mode of entry into the survey sweepstakes?
No, you may only enter via the website provided in the text.