Orscheln Farm & Home is a family-owned chain of retail supply stores. It was founded in 1960. Orscheln Farm & Home is based in Missouri, United States of America, and offers a wide range of products and services. These include buying farm and ranch supplies, pets and wild birds, hunting and fishing equipment, home and toys, heating and cooling items, and automotive parts, etc.
Currently, the Orscheln Farm & Home Store has 165 stores in 11 states. These include Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Texas, and Ohio. Orscheln Farm & Home values its customers and aims to provide them the best in-store shopping experiences. Hence, it has started a customer feedback program to help the management understand which areas it needs to improve.
Description: Orscheln Farm & Home Survey is a customer feedback survey hosted online by the Orscheln Farm & Home store management. The Orscheln Farm & Home Stores management cares about its customers’ preferences and in-store visits. To improve customers’ in-store experiences and make their visits better for the future, this survey has been designed around in-store purchases and staff cooperation. The Orscheln Farm & Home Survey is available online and can be attempted in two languages, only of which are English and Spanish.
User Review( votes)
About Orscheln Farm & Home Survey
A valid purchase receipt is required to enter the Orscheln Farm & Home Survey, hence making a purchase necessary. Legal residents of the United States of America who reside in locations in which home the store’s physical outlets are eligible to enter the Orscheln Farm & Home Survey.
Upon completion, customers will be provided a validation coupon code that can only be redeemed form a participating Orscheln Farm & Home store location.
How to Enter the Orscheln Farm & Home Survey?
There is only one method to enter the Orscheln Farm & Home survey, which is by going online on https://tellofh.smg.com/. To enter the survey, you require a valid purchase receipt. For this purpose, you will have to purchase at any of the participating Orscheln Farm & Home stores. Once you have got the receipt, visit the website, and select the language of your choice, enter the required information, which includes store number, date, time, transaction number, and amount spent. Press the ‘Start’ button and enter the survey questionnaire.
Upon entering the survey, you will be asked to rate your overall experience of your last visit to the Orscheln Farm & Home store on a scale of 5 satisfaction levels. Next, you will be asked to describe your interaction with different departments of the store. You will be asked to select from a list of many options such as purchased, did not shop, or shopped but did not purchase. This is followed by a few more questions. In the end, you will be asked to enter your gender and age.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be provided with a validation code that you could redeem at any of the participating Orscheln Farm & Home store locations. This code needs to be written down on the receipt. The presentation of the receipt is a must requirement for you to be able to claim your prize. A word of caution, though, since purchase receipt validity period is unspecified, it is safe to assume that you are expected to enter the Orscheln Farm & Home survey as soon as you lay your hands on the receipt.
Prizes include whatever is printed in an offer on the customer’s receipt. However, there is a limit of one redemption per person during the month. The prizes printed in the offer are non-exchangeable and cannot be substituted for cash. Since the validation code expiry period is not specified, it is advised to the entrants to claim their prizes at their earliest.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
1. Participants must be legal residents of 11 states of the United States of America.
2. Participants must 18 years of age or older.
3. The survey is available in 2 languages only: English & Spanish.
4. The survey can be attempted online only.
5. A valid purchase receipt is required to enter the survey.
6. Receipt validity period is unspecified, so entrants are encouraged to enter the online survey at their earliest.
7. The validation code must be written in the space provided on the receipt.
8. The validation code validity period is unspecified, so participants are advised to redeem their prizes as soon as possible.
9. There is a limit of one prize redemption for one person for a month. This means entrants who have redeemed a prize once this month will not be able to redeem any more prizes. They will be able to redeem their next prize in the next month only.
10. Prizes printed on the receipt in the current offer will be awarded only. No exchanges or cash substitutions are allowed.
11. Prizes can only be redeemed at participating Orscheln Farm & Home Stores.
12. The presentation of the receipt is a must for customers to be able to claim their prizes.
1. Are there any alternative methods of entering the Orscheln Farm & Home Survey?
No, there are no other ways to enter the Orscheln Farm & Home Survey. You may enter online only.
2. I lost my purchase receipt with a validation code written on it. What do I do now?
Since the presentation of the receipt with the validation code written on it is necessary for you to be able to claim the prize, you must carry it with care. In the case of damaged, lost, or stolen receipts, the Orscheln Farm & Home Survey management will not be responsible, and no compensations will be made.
3. Can I enter the Orscheln Farm & Home Survey twice in a month?
Even if you choose to enter the Orscheln Farm & Home Survey twice in a month using two different purchase receipts, you will not be able to redeem your prize. As per the policy of the Orscheln Farm & Home Stores, a person is allowed to redeem a prize once only in a month.