Advance Auto Parts is an aftermarket parts provider headquartered in North Carolina. The company is one of the biggest aftermarket parts stores of America and has its operations expanded in Canada, U.S. Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. It was founded in 1932 by Arthur Taubman and currently has stores at over 4,900 locations across the United States of America.
With the growth in its operations, the administration at the Advance Auto Parts has become very sensitive to what its customers have to say about their recent visits to their physical stores, how do they relate to their past experiences and what suggestions do they have for the store’s management to improve its customer services. For this reason, a customer feedback program leading into a quarterly sweepstakes draw has been introduced online and is called Advance Auto Parts survey.
Advance Auto Parts
Name: Advance Auto Parts Survey
Description: Advance Auto Parts Survey is a customer feedback collection program. It has been initiated by the Advance Auto Parts management to collect customers’ feedback about their last visit to the Advance Auto Parts store. Later on, these responses are assessed, and the overall performance of the company is analyzed against quality standards.
Wherever there is a loophole found, the management at the Advance Auto Parts ensures its best efforts and measures are undertaken to mend it. All this exercise aims to gain customer loyalty by improving their future experiences related to the store’s customer services. Upon completion, the respondents are granted one entry into the quarterly sweepstakes ran by the Advance Auto Parts company and its sponsors.
User Review( votes)
How to enter the Advance Auto Parts Survey?
The survey is open to all legal residents of 50 United States of America, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older.
There are two ways to enter the Advanced Auto Parts Survey Sweepstakes, one is by going online, and the other is via the mail-in method. No matter which method you choose to enter, you are allowed only one entry per sweepstakes period. Additionally, multiple entrants may not use the same email address, residential address, and phone number. If you try to enter the survey sweepstakes more times than the limit mentioned by the administration via any underhand means, your entries will be disqualified.
1. Entering via Online Survey Completion Method
If you are interested in providing your feedback to the Advance Auto Parts management and have made a recent purchase at any of its stores located inside the geographical boundaries of the United States and countries mentioned, then go online and visit: http://surveys.advancestores.com/s3/AdvanceCustomerFeedback. On top of the page, you are given a ‘Select the other language option.’ Click on it if you wish to enter the survey in the Spanish language. Once done that, come to the bottom of the page and enter the 15-digit survey invitation code printed on your receipt. Then click the red-colored ‘Next’ button on the bottom of the page.
Once you enter the survey, answer all the questions which come your way as per your experience, and after submission, you will be automatically roped in for entry into the quarterly sweepstakes draw. Remember, your purchase receipt has a validity period of 7 days, and after that, the survey invitation code will become useless. So enter at your earliest to avoid any such problems.
2. Entering via Mail-In Method
If you have not made any recent purchase and still wish to enter into Sweepstakes, you can do so by sending your entry by mail. The mail-in method requires you to hand print your name, complete residential address, city, state, ZIP code, working email address and phone number on a 3” x 5” sheet of paper and mail it in a #10 business envelope to the following address with proper stamps and sufficient postage:
Advance Auto Parts 2019 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes,
PO Box 6002, Morton Grove,
IL 60053 (“Mail-In Entry”)
The prizes of the quarterly draw include one gift card worth $2500 each period. One winner is selected after a random draw per sweepstakes period, and the winners are notified via email. A winners’ list is also published online at http://surveygizmolibrary.s3.amazonaws.com/library/498053/AdvanceAutoPartsCustomerSatisfactionSurveyWinners.pdf. The prizes are non-transferable, in exchangeable and cannot be substituted for cash. Additionally, in case of failure on winner’s part in claiming their prize within the given time frame of 7 days after the prize announcement will lead to cancellation of their prize and selection of another winner at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of 50 state of the United States of America, theDistrict of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the survey sweepstakes.
- The survey is available online at http://surveys.advancestores.com/s3/AdvanceCustomerFeedback
- The Sweepstakes may be entered into via survey completion or in-mail method.
- A valid purchase receipt carrying survey invitation code is required to enter via the online survey completion method.
- The purchase receipt has a validity period of 7 days.
- The survey is available in English and Spanish languages only.
- The mail-in entries need to be hand-printed by then entrant only.
- No two entrants can have the same residential or email address or phone number.
- Entry limit: 1 person per household per period regardless of the method of entry into the sweepstakes.
- All taxes are winners’ liabilities.
- The employees, their immediate families, other associates, and people having any kind of legal or personal affiliation with the Advance Auto parts company are ineligible to take part in this sweepstakes survey.
- The Advance Auto Parts Survey Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Great selection of auto parts
- Good customer service
- Fair prices
- Loyalty program
- Not available in all 50 states
- Shipping could be slow
AdvanceAutoParts.com Survey Center
|Prize||$2500 Gift Card|
|Validation Code||7 days|
|Prize Expiry||7 days|
|Enter||Online or Mail|
1. How much time does it take to finish the survey?
The estimated time to finish the survey is 3 minutes.
2. How long does it take the management to ship the prize?
The management takes approximately six weeks after the winners respond to the notification of prize and complete the legalities required to be fulfilled by law.
3. Can I request a winners’ list of all the quarters?
Yes, you may request a winners’ list consisting the names of winners of all four quarterly draws.