Marshalls is a giant chain of departmental stores owned by TJX Companies, headquartered in Massachusetts, the United States of America. Marshalls have operating stores in over 1000 locations across the United States of America only. Apart from America, Marshalls Stores have been operating in Canada (entered there in 2011), the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
The Marshalls Stores management is keen on improving its customer services and hence has taken an online survey feedback initiative. This feedback program is called the ‘Marshalls Feedback Survey.’ The Marshalls management rewards its survey participants by entering them automatically into their monthly sweepstakes draw after they submit the completed survey online.
Description: Marshalls Feedback Survey is a customer satisfaction measuring tool aimed at gaining insights into the customers’ preferences and behaviors when it comes down to their in-store or online shopping experiences with the Marshalls stores.
The survey is open to legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Entrants age at the time of entering the survey must be either majority age or 18 years of age or whichever is older in their respective states of residency.
A valid purchase receipt is required for online entry into the survey sweepstakes. The survey code validity period for Marshalls Feedback survey is two weeks or 14 days to be precise. This is a good amount of time for you to enter the survey sweepstakes at your ease.
User Review( votes)
How to Enter the Marshalls Feedback Survey?
Though the survey can only be attempted online, the sweepstakes may be entered via the mail-in method as well. The survey is available online at https://www.marshallsfeedback.com/ and can be attempted in English and Spanish languages only. Upon completion, participants are automatically entered into a monthly sweepstakes draw.
However, there are two ways to enter the monthly sweepstakes draw, one via the online survey completion method and the other via the mail-in method.
1. Entering via Online Survey Completion Method
If you wish to enter the Marshalls Feedback Survey Sweepstakes via online survey completion method, first of all, you will have to purchase at any of the Marshalls stores located within the geographical boundaries of either United States of America or District of Columbia or Puerto Rico. Once you have done that and secured a valid purchase receipt, go home and log onto your mobile device. Visit: https://www.marshallsfeedback.com/ and select your preferred language. Now enter the required information which includes entering the survey invitation code, date of your purchase in mm/dd/yy format, and time of your visit to the store in hh/mm format. After filling in the required information, click on the blue-colored ‘Start’ button, and enter the survey.
Upon entering the survey, you may come across questions asking you to provide the details of your last visit to the store and rating the store’s services on a scale of 5 satisfaction levels. Enter your responses as per your experience and click on the ‘Next’ button to provide your details at the end of the survey. Once you finish the survey and submit it online, you will be automatically allowed one entry into the monthly sweepstakes draw.
Remember that your purchase receipt has a validity period of 14 days or two weeks only, which is a reasonable time frame for you to participate in the survey.
2. Entering Via Mail-In Method
If you wish to enter the sweepstakes directly without having to participate in the feedback survey online and making a purchase, then you may enter via the mail-in method. This method requires you to hand print your name, complete residential address, valid email address, and phone number on a 3” x 5” postcard or sheet of paper. Then mail this information to the following address with proper stamps and sufficient postage:
Marshalls ‘Customer Satisfaction’ Sweepstakes,
PO Box 419,
Macedon, NY 14502-0419.
Make sure that your handprint is legible enough and is done by you in person and no one else on your behalf. Any such entry where the entrant has not handprinted the postcard or sheet of paper themselves will be disqualified.
Additionally, no matter which entry method you choose to enter the sweepstakes, there is a limit of 1 entry per household per sweepstakes period.
A random draw will be held each month, and for each sweepstakes period, only one winner will be selected. The monthly sweepstakes prizes include one Marshalls Gift Card worth $500. The prizes will be awarded after the verification of each monthly winner’s eligibility, and winners will be notified via phone calls or emails.
The prizes awarded are nontransferable, non-assignable, in-exchangeable and cannot be substituted for cash. The winners must respond to the legal requirements of their prize claim within seven days of correspondence initiated by the administrators and sponsors. In case winners fail to respond to the correspondence within the given time frame or are not reachable via the address details provided within three days of prize announcement, then their prizes will be confiscated, and an alternate winner will be selected. In case, any winner does not satisfy the eligibility criteria laid down by the sweepstakes sponsors, then also the prize will be withheld, and an alternate winner will be selected.
Rules to & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of 50 United States of America, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or must have reached majority age or whichever is older in their respective State of residence at the time of entering the survey sweepstakes.
- The online entry method requires a purchase receipt.
- The survey code printed on the receipt is valid for 14 days only.
- The in-mail method does not require a purchase receipt nor a survey completion.
- No matter which method participants choose, each household is allowed one entry only per sweepstakes period.
- The online survey can be attempted in English and Spanish languages only.
- Participants making one or more purchases do not receive a higher chance of winning the sweepstakes draw.
- The Marshalls Feedback Survey Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Each sweepstakes period only one winner is selected after a random draw.
- The winner is contacted via phone call or email
- In the event of the winner not responding the call or email or failure of carrying on the correspondence initiated by the sponsors on winner’s behalf will subject their prize to confiscation, and an alternate winner will be selected accordingly.
- The employees, their immediate families, household inmates, partners, associates, and people having any form of affiliation with the Marshalls Company are not allowed to take part in this survey sweepstakes.
- Cheap prices
- Fast fashion clothing
- Low-quality clothes
- OK customer service
MarshallsFeedback Survey Center
|Prize||$500 Gift Card|
|Validation Code||15 days|
|Prize Expiry||30 days|
|Enter||Online or Mail|
1. Where can I look for winners’ list online?
There is no online winners’ list available. However, you may request a physical copy of the winners’ list by sending your request to the following address:
ASC/Marshalls ‘Customer Satisfaction’ Sweepstakes Winners List Request,
300 state Street,
Rochester, NY 14614
2. Where may I look for further details of official sweepstakes rules?