Bass Pro Shops is an American retailer that specializes in selling outdoor merchandise. The company was founded in 1972 by John Morris. It is headquartered in Missouri and operates a total of 177 locations across various countries.
Bass Pro Shops deals in fishing, hunting, archery, and other camping products and services. It also offers skill training and conducts workshops for amateur users. Bass Pro has always been a hot spot for shooting TV sitcoms and over the years, has gained the reputation of a tourist site. It has a museum situated next to it which is called the Wonders of Wildlife Museum and Aquarium. Additionally, the Bass Pro Shops also collaborated with the Xfinity series and sponsored the vehicles used in it.
The management at the Bass Pro stores takes its customers seriously and tries to make its products even more tailored to their needs. For this reason, an online feedback program is being conducted by Bass Pro management. This customer feedback program is called the Bass Pro Survey and allows participants to share their experiences on their most recent visit to any of the Bass Pro stores. The respondents are then granted an entry into the monthly sweepstakes draw as recognition of their efforts to help the company improve its services.
Name: Bass Pro Survey
Description: Bass Pro Survey is a customer feedback program hosted online by the Bass Pro Survey management. The survey requires its participants to make a recent purchase at any of the Bass Pro stores to get their hands on the receipt carrying the survey invitation information. The receipt expires within seven days of its issuance. Therefore, customers are advised to enter at their earliest.
User Review( votes)
About Bass Pro Survey
The survey is available in three languages on the website and has a separate website for participants who wish to enter the Bass Pro monthly sweepstakes and escape the survey completion part. All legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America and Canada are allowed to participate in the Bass Pro Survey online. However, participants must have reached the age of 18 years or older.
Upon completion, participants get one entry into the Bass Pro survey sweepstakes.
How to Enter the Bass Pro Survey?
The customers who wish to participate in the Bass Pro Survey can do so by going online at the website: https://survey.foreseeresults.com/basspro. Upon landing on the first page, you will find the option to select the language of your choice from 3 options; English, French, and Spanish. Once the participants select their language preference, they are redirected to another web page.
On this page, participants are required to enter their details such as their first and last names, email addresses, age, phone number, residential address, apartment/suite number, city, state, province, zip and postal code. At the bottom of the page, participants are asked to read official rules and tick the square box. After that, they are supposed to enter the characters in the box provided and then hit the ‘Submit’ button.
Once you have hit the ‘Submit’ button, you have now successfully entered into the Bass Pro Survey and are required to answer the questions which come your way. The survey is concisely designed and hardly takes 5 minutes to finish.
Upon submission, participants are granted entry into the Bass Pro Survey sweepstakes. Participants who did not purchase but wish to partake in the survey are provided with a separate link to enter the Bass Pro Survey sweepstakes. The link is https://survey.foreseeresults.com/basspro?flow=SS&locale=en.
Regardless of the method of entry, the maximum number of entries allowed per period is once per calendar day only, which means participants are allowed to enter multiple times. However, they will need to make multiple purchases for this purpose. Additionally, participants must take the survey within seven days of the recent purchase.
Each month a winner is selected after conducting a random draw. Winners are informed via email, telephone, or mail. Prizes of the Bass Pro Survey Sweepstakes include a Bass Pro gift card worth $500. Prizes are to be awarded in the currency of the winner’s residence and are subjected to terms and conditions. There is a limit of 1 prize per winner per household per sweepstakes period. Once a household has won the sweepstakes, they will no longer be eligible for future sweepstakes prizes.
Prizes are awarded as gift cards, and they cannot be traded for cash. These prizes are non-transferable, in-exchangeable, and cannot be substituted for any other prize. If the winners fail to claim their prizes, their prizes will be forfeited.
In case the winner loses their prize, or it gets stolen, no compensation will be offered by the Bass Pro management. Canadian winners are required to pass a skill-test before they are declared as winners.
In addition to all this, gift cards can only be used to buy merchandise, food, and beverages, and they can be sued only once. Gift cards cannot be used once the card balances finish.
Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of any of the 50 states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Canada, and excludes the province of Quebec and Puerto Rico.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older or of the majority age or whichever older in their respective places of residence.
- The Bass Pro Survey is void wherever prohibited by law.
- A purchase receipt is not necessary to enter the Bass Pro Survey sweepstakes. Participants can enter the sweepstakes without having to complete the online survey.
- However, a purchase receipt will be needed if the participant wants to complete the online survey.
- The purchase receipt validity period is 7 days.
- Participants may enter once every calendar day in a 30 day sweepstakes period.
- The limit of entries per household is one entry per household per period.
- Once a household wins a prize in a monthly draw, it becomes ineligible for future prizes.
- Winners are selected via random drawing monthly.
- Winners are notified via email addresses and telephone numbers provided by them.
- Winners are expected to reclaim their prizes within a given period. Failure to do so may result in the confiscation of the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable, in-exchangeable, and cannot be traded for cash.
- Prizes are awarded to winners in their currency of residence.
- All federal and local taxes applied to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility.
- In case of a lost, damaged, or stolen gift card, no compensation will be offered on the Bass Pro management’s behalf.
- Employees and their immediate families, household inmates, friends, associates, and people having a kind of affiliation with the Basso Pro’s management are not qualified to enter the sweepstakes draw.
- Canadian residents are required to pass a skill-test before they claim their prize.
- A winners’ list can be furnished upon request.
- The gift cards have no expiry date.
- The gift cards are redeemable for the purchase of merchandise, food, and beverages only.
- The gift cards can only be redeemed once and cannot be reloaded.
- Great selection of sports & outdoors equipment
- Excellent customer service
- Nice & clean stores
- Limited locations in the US
|Name||Bass Pro Survey|
|Validation Code||7 days|
|Language||English, Spanish, French|
1. What is the Bass Pro Survey program all about?
The Bass Pro survey, as the name suggests, is an online customer feedback questionnaire accessible only to Bass Pro shoppers.
2. Where can I find the Brass Pro Survey Sweepstakes rules online?