five Below is an American chain of discount stores. Founded in 2002, the five Below Stores are headquartered in Pennsylvania. Five Below Stores offer a range of sports products and fashion accessories, bath and body items, home decor products, etc. Currently, the store serves customers in over 850 locations in the United States of America. By the end of 2019, the management of Five Below Stores plans to open 900 stores across 34 States.
The five Below Stores management keeps participating in humanitarian acts and charities. In the past, it has worked closely with St. Jude’s Children research hospital and helped them raise funding worth over $1,000,000 for the institution.
five Below Stores management feels imperative to reward its customers for their loyalty over the years. It does so in the forms of discount coupons and gift cards it offers them. One such offer asks for a favor in return and that is the completion of an online survey. The responses of this feedback survey are used to tailor better strategies to ensure better future customer experiences.
The five Below Stores management keeps the respondent’s identity confidential and uses the responses to improve not only its customer’s services but also the products in offer. It is called Five Below Survey.
Table of Contents
Description: Five Below survey is a post-fitness survey conducted online by the Five Below Company. The survey consists of questions that ask for genuine customer feedback. The survey can be attempted online in the English language only. Customers are provided this link enclosed in an email: https://jiq.powerreviews.com/S7_EVA/ to enter the survey.
About five Below Survey
It is open to legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. Entrant must be 13 years of age or older when entering the survey. Upon completion, the participants are awarded one entry into the weekly five Below Sweepstakes draw. The survey can attempt at any time in the week but well before the ending date of the sweepstakes period.
How to Enter the five Below Survey?
There is only a method to enter the five Below Survey Sweepstakes, which is via the survey link provided to customers in the email sent by the five Below Company. The completion of an online survey is a must for obtaining one entry into the weekly five Below Survey sweepstakes.
No purchase is required to enter the survey sweepstakes. However, if participants wish to purchase while entering the online survey, it does not increase their chances of winning the draw.
Only one entry per person per household per survey sweepstakes is allowed.
In each sweepstakes period, five grand prize winners are selected. Each winner is awarded a five Below gift card worth $50. The total value of all the prizes equals $250. In case of unavailability of the $50 five Below gift card, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded by the sponsors.
Prizes take 4-6 weeks to reach the winner’s post verification period. Winners are notified via email addresses, which are later confirmed for validation purposes. Winners are granted five days period to proceed with the legal correspondence involving the allotment of the prize.
Prizes cannot be traded for cash or transferred to any other entity. If winners fail to respond to the notifications issued, their prizes are forfeited. In case of loss or any other issue with the notification sent via email, which makes the winner non-recipient of the email, the sponsors cannot be held responsible.
Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- The five Below Survey is open to legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia only.
- Participants must have reached 13 years of age or older when entering the survey.
- The employees, their household inmates, associates, and people having any kind of link with the five Below Company are not allowed to enter the survey sweepstakes.
- The five Below survey sweepstakes are void where prohibited by law.
- There is only one way to enter the five Below Survey sweepstakes, which is via the link emailed to its customers.
- Upon completion, customers are awarded one entry into the weekly sweepstakes period.
- One entry per person per sweepstakes period is allowed.
- Participants trying to exceed the survey entry limit will be disqualified.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the five Below Survey.
- Five winners are selected for each sweepstakes period.
- Winners are notified via email addresses.
- In case the winners do not receive notifications because of any reason, the management at the five Below survey will not be responsible for it.
- Winners are expected to respond within five days of prize notification issued.
- If the winners do not respond to the notification within a given period, their prize will be canceled.
- Prizes are non-transferable, in-exchangeable, and cannot be substituted for cash.
- Prizes are transferred to winners 4-6 weeks after winner verification.
- In case the prize is unavailable for any reason, a prize equal or greater in value would be granted.
- All local and federal taxes applicable are winners’ liability.
- In case the winner has not reached their majority age in their state of residence, a parent or guardian will be awarded the prize.
- There is a limit of entries per household: 1 person per household per sweepstakes period.
User Review( votes)
|Prize||$50 Gift Card|
|Prize Expiry||5 days|
How long is the survey sweepstakes period for five Below survey sweepstakes?
The Five Below survey sweepstakes period lasts for approximately a week.
Who is the sponsor of five Below Survey Sweepstakes?
The sponsor of Five Below Survey sweepstakes is Five Below Inc.
How may I request a winners’ list?
In order to request your copy of winners’ list, simply mail a self-addressed envelope to the following address:
five Below, Inc., Attn: Fitness Survey Sweepstakes,
701 Market Street, Suite 100 Philadelphia,
Can I get a peek at the survey link provided in the email to customers?
Yes. Visit https://jiq.powerreviews.com/S7_EVA/