Rite Aid Pharmacy is one of the largest drugstore chains of the United States of America. It was founded in 1962 by Alex Grass in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Initially, the store was called Thrift D Discount Center. In 1968, the store went public and was renamed to Rite Aid Pharmacy. Rite Aid has a total of 2525 physical stores and approximately 53100 employees all over the United States of America.
In an attempt to provide better customer care and improve its services, the Rite Aid Pharmacy’s management has started a customer feedback program called ‘The Rite Aid Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey.’
Description: StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com Survey is a customer feedback collection program conducted by the Rite Aid Pharmacy’s management. The purpose of this feedback program is to measure pharmacy customers’ satisfaction levels. The survey consists of questions related to the ease of availability of medicines and over the counter drugs, accessibility of stores, and the quality of customer support and care provided by the staff on the ground. The responses provided by the entrants are then used to analyze the pharmacy’s current performance and set goals for meeting clients’ expectations in the future.
Anyone who is 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States of America can enter the Rite Aid pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey anytime before the sweepstakes period ends. They may enter either by going online or via mail. Upon completion of the survey, entrants are automatically entered in sweepstakes draw to win exciting prizes.
User Review( vote)
How To take StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com Survey?
There are two ways to enter the Rite Aid Pharmacy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey: either by going online or via mail.
1. Entering Online
If you choose to enter the Rite Aid Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey online, the first thing that you will need is a survey entry invitation code and a cashier code. These codes can be found on your most recent purchase receipt you received at any of the Rite Aid Drug Stores. In case you have not made a recent purchase at any of the Drug store’s outlets and still wish to enter, then you might not enter through this method. The other method is explained under the next heading.
Once you have made the purchase and have been handed over the receipt, log on to your device. Visit the website RiteAid Surveys for entering into the survey online. The first page asks you to choose the language of your ease. After clicking on the red button to enter the survey in the language of your choice, the next page will load.
The second page asks you to enter the two different codes printed on your receipt. One is the cashier code found at the top of your receipt, and the other is the 16 digit survey invitation code printed at the bottom of the receipt. Once done with entering the respective codes, click on the red-colored ‘Next’ button to begin the survey.
After you enter the survey, answer all the questions, and upon submission, you will be automatically roped in for a sweepstakes draw held every month by the Rite Aid Pharmacy’s management.
The winners will be notified via mail or a phone call. The limit to enter the sweepstakes draw for each household via the online entry method is three times in one sweepstakes period. This means you or any other person from your household might enter the sweepstakes draw by completing the survey only three times in a- one month time period. This also implies the fact that three different entries require three different survey and cashier codes. Thus three subsequent purchases at the Rite Aid’s Pharmacy will follow.
2. Entering Via Mail
If you have not made any recent purchase at any of the Rite Aid Pharmacy Stores and still wish to enter the sweepstakes draw then you may do so via mailing–in the method. Just hand print your first and last name, age, phone number, and complete address on a postcard and send it via first-class mail to the following address:
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes,
PO Box 16440,
Participants may enter unlimited times via this entry method, however, be mindful that one postcard mail equals one entry in the draw. To enter multiple times, you need to hand print multiple postcards and mail them separately in separate envelopes with proper postage stamps and well before the sweepstakes ending time.
The Prizes offered by the Rite Aid Pharmacy include one grand prize worth $1000 and ten first prizes worth $100 each. The prizes are awarded monthly after the random drawing is held and the payment is made via cheque. Additionally, the winners are informed via mail or phone call. This winners list is also available upon request. All you have to do is send the Rite Aid’s Customer service a properly stamped and self-addressed mail on the following address:
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes Winners List,
PO Box 16350,
- The entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The entrants must be legal residents of any of the 49 states of the United States of America except for Florida.
- Each sweepstake draw period has a 30 days/1 month time period.
- One household gets one prize only.
- The limit to entering the survey and sweepstakes draw per household via the online method is three times in one sweepstakes period.
- Each online entry requires a different survey and cashier code. Thus, a fresh purchase receipt is required for subsequent entries.
- There is no limit to entering the survey and sweepstakes draw per household via the in-mail method. This means that participants may enter unlimited times in 30 days by this method.
- One postcard mail equals one entry in the draw, for multiple entries send multiple postcards, each in a separate envelope with proper postage stamps to the address specified beforehand.
- No purchase is required for in mail entry; however, for online entry, participants need to make a purchase.
- No validity period for the purchase receipt has been specified.
- A winners list and a copy of the official sweepstakes rules are available upon request.
- The employees and their families, associates and affiliates of Rite Aid pharmacy are ineligible for this draw.
- The chances of an in-mail entry winning are equally likely as the chances of an online entry winning.
- However, the chances of a household winning the draw heavily depend on the total number of entries.
- All taxes applicable will be the winner’s liability.
- Prizes are nontransferable, unexchangeable, and cannot be substituted.
- The prize may only be substituted if it is unavailable with a prize equal to or greater amount in terms of value.
- Winners of the grand prize will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability, and publicity release.
- In case the winner is 19 years of age but has not reached the majority age in his/her state of residence, then the prize will be awarded to a parent or Guardian.
- If the prize remains unclaimed or fails to be delivered, it will be confiscated.
- Great OTC medication availability
- Basic grocery items
- Liquor selection
- Average customer service
- Prices are a bit higher than grocery stores
StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com Survey Center
|Winner||1/Month - Grand Prize
10/Month - 1st Prize
|Entries||3 - Online
Unlimited - Mail
|Purchase||Yes - Online
No - Mail
|Enter||Online or Mail|
|Location||USA except Florida|
1. What is the Rite Aid Pharmacy’s survey about?
Rite Aid Pharmacy’s Customer Satisfaction survey is all about finding out what the customers have to say about Rite Aid Pharmacy’s performance over time and what can Rite Aid Pharmacy’s management do to improve future customer experiences.
2. Who can enter the Rite Aid pharmacy’s survey?
Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and lives within the United States of America except the state of Florida can enter the sweepstakes survey and draw.
3. How and where to enter the Rite Aid pharmacy’s survey?
Participants may enter via mail or by going online on the website: https://www.riteaid.com/customer-support/store-and-pharmacy-surveys
4. Why should I participate in the Rite Aid Pharmacy’s Customer Satisfaction survey?
Taking part in the Rite Aid Pharmacy’s survey costs you nothing and take up barely 10 minutes of your precious time in exchange for cash prizes worth $1000 and $100. Additionally, your honest input will help the pharmacy’s management in customizing its future services for your benefits.
5. How will I be notified about my prize?
Winners of the draw will be notified via phone call or mail.
6. May I enter multiple times on a single receipt?
No, you may not enter the survey and sweepstakes draw multiple times on a single receipt. Each entry requires a fresh survey invitation and cashier codes. Hence you will need to make fresh purchases at any of the Rite Aid pharmacy’s outlets.