Name: Global Test Market
Description: Global Test Market is one of the earliest online survey panels to pay users for attempting surveys. Global Test Market is free to join. It serves nearly 60 countries, including the USA, UK, France, Germany, China, and many more. Currently, Global Test Market has 5.5 million users in 49 countries. The headquarters of Global Test Market is situated in Bellevue, Washington.
How to Register On Global Test Market?
- You can get yourself registered n Global Test Market if you are 14 years old or older.
- You must give your name, email address, and other personal information.
- Once you have completed the sign-in process, you must complete your profile.
It would be best if you answered all the questions honestly so that it is easier for the website to send you relevant surveys. They will ask you about your name, country of your origin, number of family members, annual income, etc.
How Can I Earn On Global Test Market?
You must participate in your first survey to earn on Global Test Market. This survey will include your basic information. It will be about demographics and the details of your household. You will earn 33 LifePoints after completing it.
To receive maximum relevant surveys, you should provide accurate information. Global Test Market will email you whenever a survey related to your given information is available. You can check the homepage regularly to see if there is any new earning opportunity.
Sometimes, you would not get qualified for a survey because of some demographic issues. However, in that case, you will still get 5 Lifepoints. Not only this, but you will also get entries in the company’s sweepstakes. Every quarter, 103 winners get a chance to be part of a sweepstake worth $2000 LifePoints. If you win a sweepstake, you will get an email and have to claim the prize according to the procedure given in the email.
Another way of earning points on the Global test Market is by participating in product testing or projects. The project can be time-taking. Each project’s time varies with the number of points it is worth. Global Test Market can lead you to more interesting earning opportunities as well.
Like many other websites, Global Test Market also has a feature that allows you to refer the website to a friend or family and earn LifePoints in return.
The number of LifePoints you earn depends on the length and the time taken to complete a survey. You can earn anywhere from 25 to 250 LifePoints. Even if you do not qualify for the survey, you still get 5 LifePoints. You need at least 23 LifePoints, to earn your first $1. The maximum amount a survey pays is 250 points, equal to $10. The minimum number of points is 35 LifePoints, equal to $1.50. The minimum amount you can redeem is 1200 points, equivalent to $50. You can redeem them through cash, gift cards, charity donations, e-certificates, etc. You can go to the reward section and look for the reward you want, but you only have to choose from the given retailers.
How will Global Test Market Pay You?
Global Test Market pays you in the form of cash and gift cards. If you want to redeem the cash option, you need to use PayPal. This will be the most reliable method. You need to have 1200 points, which are equal to $50. After redemption, you must wait 4-6 weeks to transfer money.
- This website’s first and most important feature is that it is free in many countries.
- The interface of the website is quite sleek and easy to use. Not only the interface but the overall procedure is also relatively easy.
- The payment procedure of the Global Test Market is quite versatile. It has many options, like PayPal, gift cards, etc.
- Global Test Market has a referral program, which can be a side option for earning money. But you will only get money once your referred person completes two surveys.
- There is also an option of choosing your kind of survey. You can select the type of survey you want to do, like entertainment, food, etc.
- With 5.5 million users, the competition on the website is relatively high. For this, you have to stay active on the website.
- The website takes too long to screen out the user. This can cause an absolute waste of time.
- Qualifying for the survey is quite tricky. This is a common problem that users face.
- Waiting for points to reach 1200 sometime feels like it has been ages. The problem here is that waiting is mandatory.
User Review( votes)
When was Global Test Market launched?
Global Test Market was launched in 1999 as an online survey panel.
How many users does the Global Test Market have?
Global Test Market has reached around 5.5 million users.
What happens when you do not get qualified?
When you do not qualify for a survey, you get 5 LifePoints or a sweepstake entry.
What is the minimum age for registering on the Global Test Market?
You must be 14 or more years old.