How many times have you visited Wawa? Innumerable? How was your experience? Whether good or bad, now you can share your experience with the team of Wawa itself.
Wawa had prepared MyWawaVisit containing questions that will help them get an insight into your experience when you visited them. It is a customer satisfaction survey form through which the company wants to gather customer feedback, which will help them improve their services. For taking out the time to enter and complete the survey, the company offers excellent rewards to its participants!
Table of Contents
Description: Do you want to share any compliments or complaints with the Wawa team? This is precisely why the company has designed MyWawaVisit to provide its customers with a platform to share their Wawa experiences. Moreover, you can use this platform to provide honest suggestions to the company so they can improve on their weaker areas of service.
By entering MyWawaVisit, you will not only get to enjoy an improved service, but you will get fantastic rewards. To thank its customers for taking the time to complete the survey, the Wawa team rewards them with a chance to win a $575 or $100 gift card.
Why miss a chance to voice your views and win amazing rewards in return? Enter and become a part of MyWawaVisit today!
Like all surveys and questionnaires, MyWawaVisit has some rules and regulations that it expects all its participants to follow. To enter the survey, you must satisfy all the conditions and requirements of the survey’s eligibility criteria.
- To enter MyWawaVisit, an individual must be a legal United States or the District of Columbia resident.
- The minimum age that is required to enter the survey is 18 years
- The survey is strictly for the customers. Employees and their families are not eligible to enter the survey
- To enter the survey all participants must have a receipt or a survey coupon
- Entering the survey does not require any participants to make any purchases. Making more purchases will not mean multiple entries
- Only one person can enter the survey using one survey code
- It is to be noted that you can redeem only one gift card in a month
- One survey coupon is usable for entry only once, and you can redeem only one voucher in one month
- All participants must have a valid permanent address and contact number
- As the survey is available online on its official website www.mywawavisit.com, all participants require a stable internet connection and a laptop or a PC
- MyWawaSurvey is available in only two languages; English and Spanish. Therefore, to become a part of the survey, an individual must be proficient in any of these two languages
Becoming a Part of MyWawaVisit
Are you eligible to become a part of the survey? We have prepared a step-by-step guide for you to enter the survey and win amazing rewards. Follow these simple steps, and enter the survey. Share your experience, and win fabulous prizes and rewards.
Ready? So, let us start!
Step 1: The Website
The survey is available online. Therefore, the first step is to navigate to its official website, MyWawaVisit: www.mywawavisit.com. It is the platform where you will be able to access the questions of the survey.
Step 2: Choose the Language
The first thing you need to do after the landing page appears on the screen is to select the language that you prefer to fill out the survey. You can choose either English or Spanish.
Step 3: Entering the Survey Coupon/Purchase Receipts Details
After you choose the preferred language, it will take you to the next step. You must enter the survey code and the store number printed on the coupon or the purchase receipt. Once you have carefully entered the details, you can click the “start” option.
Step 4: Complete the Questions
When you click “start,” you will be redirected to another page. It is the main MyWawaVisit page. It will contain all the questions of the survey. A piece of advice is to answer all the questions with complete honesty. As the company aims to use your feedback to work on its weaker service areas, you must provide them with accurate and reliable data.
Step 5: Entering the Personal Details
In the last step, you will be required to enter your details. You must enter your full name, postal address, e-mail address, and contact number. After you have completed this step, you will be allowed to enter the MyWawaVisit sweepstakes.
After you have completed all five steps, all you have to do is wait for the result. The company will contact you if you win any fantastic rewards. Once again, ensure that you answer all the survey questions honestly, as it is not just for the company’s benefit, but you will enjoy an improved service on your next visit.
MyWawaVisit Rewards & Prizes
Wawa respects its customers and shows gratitude towards its loyal customers who took the time to enter the survey and answer the questions. It offers them a chance to win amazing rewards. Thinking you have no real motivation to enter the survey? First, you get a chance to put forward your suggestions. Secondly, you will enjoy improved service and enhanced experience on your next visit to Wawa. And lastly, you will get a chance to win rewards, which is how the company aims to thank its loyal customers.
You can participate in the survey without making a purchase and enter the MyWawaVisit sweepstakes. You will be given a chance to win gift cards worth $100 and $250 after completing the survey and answering all the questions honestly.
You may keep the received gift card with you and use it for your daily shopping. Another option you can use in the Wawa gift cars is as a gift to someone dear to you. These gift cards serve as an excellent choice for a gift. There are two types of gift cards, physical and virtual, and you can choose the one that suits you best.
Here are some essential things you need to know before you use your gift cards!
- You cannot exchange the gift cards received as rewards with cash.
- In case you win the sweepstakes, you cannot exchange your prize.
- If the prize you won is less than $5, you may exchange it for money. This option is only available for MyWawaVisit participants in New Jersey.
- You can use the Wawa gift card anytime, as it does not have an expiration date.
- Entering the survey is 100% percent free of any charge.
- Becoming a part of the survey is simple and free of complicated steps.
- Customers can enter the survey without making any purchases from the store.
- It offers $100 and $250 worth of gift cards.
- You cannot exchange gift cards with cash.
- Not all participants receive rewards for entering the survey.
User Review( votes)
|Winner||1 - Grand Prize
50 - 1st Prize
When can I find the Wawa stores open for service?
All Wawa stores in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Florida, Washington D.C, and New Jersey are open seven days a week and serve their customers around the clock. Wawa stores remain closed on Christmas, but the stores are available for customers on all other public holidays.
What is MyWawaVisit?
The Wawa convenience-store chain in the United States of America aims to improve its quality of services and provide its customers with an enhanced experience. For this purpose, the company has prepared a customer satisfaction survey, MyWawaVisit. The company aims to work on the weaker areas of its service using the gathered feedback. The company offers terrific rewards to thank the participants for taking the time to answer the questions.
Do I need to make a purchase to enter MyWawaVisit?
No, to enter the survey, you are not required to make a purchase. You can get the survey code from any of the locations in Wawa and use it to enter the survey.
What rewards will I receive for filling out the questionnaire at MyWawaVisit?
By completing the survey, you will get a chance to win a $100 or $575 gift card which you can choose any time of the year as it has no expiration date.
Famous for its inexpensive yet high-quality food, Wawa is America’s chain of convenience stores and gas stations. Featuring a bland visual scope, the Wawa stores are spread over six states with more than 700 locations in the United States of America, including New Jersey, Maryland, Florida, Washington D.C., Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. In 2008, Wawa established itself as the largest chain of convenience stores in Greater Philadelphia, the location of one of its three headquarters. Moreover, it is the third-largest retailer of food in Greater Philadelphia.
Established in 1803, this convenience store chain was named the Wawa Dairy Farm. It was named after a place in Pennsylvania called Wawa, where the dairy farm was located. The locations where the headquarters or Wawa are located include Greater Philadelphia, Chester Heights, and Pennsylvania.