Do you like the idea of having some passive income? Of course, we all do. Everybody loves it when they can make some extra coins while at home. There are a thousand and one ways of making money passively. Most of them require you to have a smartphone and a reliable internet connection, and you can start earning.
Taking part in paid surveys online is one way of earning money passively. All you have to do is sign up and then answer some questions honestly, and you get paid. However, there is a significant downside to this method. Most of the survey panels pay peanuts for participating in the survey. As such, you may not get rich doing some surveys. You cannot even consider them as your primary source of income. That is not the case for OneOpinion. OneOpinion is known to reward their participants handsomely when they participate in their survey and win. To find out more about OneOpinion, how you can join and participate, and what you can get as a reward, follow through this review to the end.
Description: OneOpinion, as a market research company, started its operations in 2011. It was the dream of Keith Price and Hugh Davis to create a site that would be great online survey panel participants could trust. They have been able to achieve their dream. They run a parent company, Critical Mix, which has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau.
User Review( votes)
Critical Mix Inc owns and operates the OneOpinion market research panel. OneOpinion is a panel that compensates its users for participating in the surveys and product testing. The rewards can be in the form of cash through your PayPal account or gift cards.
For you to become a member of OneOpinion, you need to be at least 13 years or older. The survey panel is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada.
If you have ever taken online surveys for money, then you know how frustrating it can be. You can get yourself disqualified from one study to another. When you finally land on one, you end up with peanuts as payments. OneOpinion is trying to make things easier for you. What it does is trying to connect you to surveys you have better chances of qualifying. This will ultimately lead to better pay for you.
One exciting thing about OneOpinion is that despite it giving you a chance to earn more, it does not require so many details from you to sign up. After you log in to their website, they will need you to fill in your details, including your name, address, age, etc. After that, they will ask you one or two questions to check if you are following, and you will be in and ready to take the surveys. This is a place where your opinion matters. As such, they allow you to earn some cash by sharing your opinion and insights about particular products and services.
One of the requirements for you to join and take part in OneOpinion is that you must be at least 13 years and above. However, if you will be below 18 years, which is the legal age for adults, then you will need parental consent for you to join.
The other requirement is that you must be living in the United States, the United Kingdom, or Canada.
The surveys are online. Therefore, you will need a device with a reliable internet connection.
How do you join OneOpinion?
Joining OneOpinion is quick and straightforward after you have met the requirements.
- Open your browser and enter their sign up page at www.oneopinion.com
- After you have logged in, you will then enter your email address
- You will be sent an email to verify your email address
- Once you confirm the email, you will be required to complete a demographic questionnaire where you will give details such as name, age, gender, and so on. Once you complete this, you will start getting invitations to participate in surveys.
There are various ways in which you can access surveys:
- You can log in to their website and search for the surveys yourself. They highly encourage their members to use this method.
- The other option is where OneOpinion will send you invitations to participate in particular surveys through your email.
- You can also get the studies through a Smartphone app that is available with extra surveys
The number of surveys you can get in a day depends on the information that you provide them with. It also depends on the surveys that are available at that particular moment. If your details match a specific survey’s criteria, then you may get many surveys in a week. This translates to more income. If your details do not match any survey, then you may have to wait for a while.
OneOpinion surveys are very entertaining. For every survey you complete, you will earn some points. The points will go to your OneOpinion Rewards Account. Once you have enough points in your rewards account, you can start redeeming them for prizes of your choice.
How to earn money with OneOpinion
There are two significant ways where you can earn on OneOpinion:
1. Completing online surveys
When you sign up and become a member of the survey panel, you then get a chance to participate and complete surveys. The surveys will range in length, and the payments depend on the length of the survey. The length may vary from 5 to 30 minutes. The payments will range from $1 to $5 per survey. However, there are times the pay could go as high as $15.
2. Product testing
As a member of OneOpinion, your honest opinion is held in high regard. You will be sent products that have not been released in the market for you to test. You are supposed to give your honest opinion about the product, and you will get compensation.
This method is not available for the new members. It requires you to be secretive as the products are not yet in the mainstream market. Your opinion may, therefore, lead to some changes being done before sending them to the market. When you have been a member of OneOpinion long enough, you will start getting invitations to participate in product testing. If you say yes to it, you may end up making almost $50 per test.
OneOpinion uses points to pay you for their program. Once you have participated in a survey, your OneOpinion Rewards Accounts will immediately receive your points. This is one feature that makes OneOpinion stand out from other survey panels. For other survey panels, your points may take up to a month to get into your account.
The points will remain in your account until you have the minimum amount of points required to redeem. The longer you take to redeem them, and the more the points you accumulate, the higher the reward. One thousand points on the OneOpinion points system is equivalent to $1.00. Once you attain the minimum 25,000 points, you can redeem them for $25. You can request to get your reward cash through PayPal or your Visa Prepaid card. The Visa prepaid card may take up to 7 to 10 days for you to receive it from the time of the request.
If you get your rewards in cash, they will be sent through PayPal. You can later transfer the funds to your bank account. The PayPal feature is new on OneOpinion as it was not there before.
The site also has a one rewards system that allows you to trade your hard-earned points for various rewards that you can choose from. This makes sure the site is not very repetitive, which makes it dynamic.
Is OneOpinion legit or a scam?
There are complaints out there about this site. Some complaints come because sometimes you may not get surveys regularly as a member. Others complain that you may spend your time answering questions in a survey, only to get a rejection at the end. Others feel that the rewards are not worth their time.
Despite these complaints and with all honesty, OneOpinion is legitimate; it is not a scam. It is owned by Critical Mix Inc, which is a genuine and authentic market research company. The site is all about market research. It is among the highest paying survey panels that you can get. Just like other survey panels, your demographics are essential. The site will use the details that you provide to connect you to surveys. You may, therefore, not get invitations to take part simply because your demographics do not match any available survey.
- They have a high-quality site. The design of the webpage is fresh, appealing, simple, and practical. It is user-friendly and easy to use. The site is also up to date and provides current information about the people at OneOpinion. They also have staff member profiles. This beats other sites whose sites are outdated and not user-friendly.
- Multiple household accounts. Unlike other survey sites, OneOpinion allows you to invite other members of your family to take part in the surveys. The members get their own accounts, which maximize your earning potential in your household. The family members can include teens who are 13 years or older.
- Immediate point awards. After completing a survey, your points come instantly to your reward account. This is so unlike other sites where it can take several weeks for your points to come to your account.
- They have fast and varied rewards. When you redeem your points, you can get them in the form of cash into your PayPal account. You can then transfer the money into your bank account. You can also get your points in Prepaid Visa Debit or gift cards that you can use in a variety of stores. The payments are also fast as compared to other survey sites.
- Disqualified reward. One of the most frustrating things while taking online surveys is getting rejection after a study. OneOpinion minimizes the frustrations by giving you 50 points, even if you get disqualified from a survey.
- Signing up is free
- The site offers 24/7 customer support. This is a feature that is not very prevalent in other survey sites.
- It is hard to qualify. As much as you may get many invitations to participate in surveys, it is a little hard to get one that you are qualified to take. This may depend mostly on your demographic details.
|Payment Method||Gift Card|
|Points Expiry||6 months|
What is OneOpinion?
OneOpinion is a survey site that allows its members to accumulate points and rewards in exchange for complementing surveys. Critical Mix, which is a leader in market research, owns and operates the survey site.
Who is eligible to participate in these surveys?
OneOpinion is open to residents of the US, UK, and Canada. You also need to be 13 years or older. If you are below the age of 18 years, you will require to get parental consent to participate.
What rewards are available on OneOpinion?
OneOpinion allows its members to accumulate points each time they take a survey. After you reach the minimum points which are 25,000, you can redeem them for cash rewards or prepaid Visa card. The cash rewards are paid to your PayPal account.
Is OneOpinion legit?
Yes. OneOpinion is legitimate. It is run by Critical Mix Inc, which is a legitimate and authentic market research company.
OneOpinion stands out among the other survey panels because of its high paying rate, and fast payout time. This is unlike its competitors, who take forever to payout.
OneOpinion’s physical address is 6 Research Drive, Shelton, Connecticut 06484 US
Tel: (800) 651-8794