Do you guys have any idea what the new trend is in today’s world? People prefer working smarter than harder. They know their worth and don’t spend time just wasting it on useless things. They know time is money. And no one likes saying no to something which can let them earn by being home and practically earning by doing something compared to nothing.
So what options do you have when you don’t have anything real to do, and you are just legging around?
Name: Opinion Outpost
Description: One of the ways to earn real money is through attempting Opinion Outpost survey. It’s a website where you get paid to attempt surveys. It sounds like easy cash, doesn’t it? A company’s most important consultant is the consumer itself! Companies rely on their feedback to invent according to the needs and wishes of the general public to earn the maximum amount of profit. So Opinion Outpost is one of these websites which helps companies reduce the gap between the consumers and the companies.
User Review( votes)
Opinion Outpost Summary
Before you start, there are a few things you should know! They will help you decide if it is worth the amount of time and effort you are willing to spend on the site.
- How much can you earn through opinion outpost survey?
It depends on the effort and time you have put into it. The more surveys you attempt, the more you are likely to earn. Every survey gets you 1 point, and 1 point is equal to 10cents. To cash out, you need at least need 30 points which are equivalent to USD 3.
- Is it any better than any other paying survey site?
The answer would be, yes, it is! Because Opinion Outpost has a comparatively high paying rate compared to other paying sites.
- Is it a legit site?
Yes, it is. It does pay you for your efforts and is one of the sites you can trust.
Using the Earned Points
- One of the ways Opinion Outpost points can be used is by redeeming them against cash through PayPal. There is a reward option on the website, which is quick and easy.
- For each survey attempted, Opinion Outpost puts entries in a lucky draw for a $10K prize. To increase your chances of winning, you can buy more entries from your points earned through the Opinion Outpost survey.
- You can use your points is by choosing to donate to the American Red Cross on your behalf. This works just like any other redeem option on Opinion Outpost. You redeem the points, and the donation is made to ARC on your behalf.
- Opinion Outpost survey points can also be redeemed to boost your music, movie, or online game library.
Unfortunately, Opinion Outpost is one of the sites which doesn’t have an app, but there is nothing to worry about. Their website is made to accommodate all kinds of mobile users, which makes it user-friendly. Also, taking surveys is the only way you can earn on the site, unlike other sites that provide you with options like earning on the go, daily challenges, completing your profile, etc.
How Much Can You Earn Through Opinion Outpost Surveys?
Opinion Outpost survey isn’t like normal jobs, which start at 9 and end at 5. It’s a website where your efforts are what contribute to your earnings. The earnings for everyone are different, depending on the time and effort they are investing.
Opinion Outpost emails about two surveys each day to every user, but have around half a dozen or more surveys available for the user through the member’s homepage.
One of the cons is that the surveys available on the homepage are not labeled with point values. You don’t get to know how many points you will be getting out of it and the time required to take them. As a result, you may end up taking a long survey and only end up getting a couple of points, which you wouldn’t get to know until you complete it.
Do you eat fast food? Save your receipt from McDonald’s to take their McDVoice survey.
How to Join Opinions Outpost?
It’s pretty simple,
- Firstly, you have to be someone who lives in either the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, it’s not a global company, and each company has its website.
- Secondly, you need to be at least 18 years or older to be able to join the site.
- The signup process is the easiest! First, you need to go on their website, enter your personal information, such as your name, gender, and your email address.
- You’ll be back to the homepage after confirming the email address. Be completely honest with these questions, as they will help you in getting the right surveys in which you are more likely to qualify.
And that’s about it! You are good to go. After the sign-up is complete, you can start earning your reward.
- You are compensated even by being put in a lucky draw if you are not eligible for a survey (so your time isn’t wasted)
- You get paid immediately
- Pays way more as compared to the other websites
- You can trade your earnings for charity
- Redemption rate is $5 for Amazon and $10 for PayPal, which is lowest in the whole market
- They have an amazing referral program which earns you $1 each time a friend accepts your invite.
- Sometimes it freezes so you end up losing the data, so your survey doesn’t get credited.
- Not globally available.
- Minimum age is 18
Myshoprite is another similar survey to try.
- Is Opinion Outpost legit site?
Yes, as it pays the user for the efforts, they have put in accordingly.
- If you become a member of Opinion Outpost, will you receive sponsored emails for products and services?
The answer to this question is, no. They promise that they will not sell any personal information of their users to anyone, and so they keep it
- Who to contact if you have any issues regarding the site?
They have a very cooperative customer service available so you can always contact them whenever you need any help.
With way more pros than cons, we would recommend this app to everyone who’s looking to earn some cash while not having to get out of their homes! What about you, guys? Are you all looking forward to using it too? Because it sure is worth giving a try!