In the business world, the customer is always right, and therefore, if you want to stay on top of your game, you must ensure that your customers’ satisfaction is your number one priority.
By offering them surveys, you can receive their complaints, questions, suggestions, and opinions. Once you put them into work, it will ensure you meet their desires all the time.
It’s not only an efficient way of getting customer feedback but also allows the company to appreciate their loyal customers by offering them great rewards upon completing the surveys.
Restaurants, food chains, and other companies that deal with food and beverages, in general, have also learned these fantastic methods of getting genuine customer feedback.
A good example is the Potbelly Listens survey. This article is a useful guide as it offers you background information about the survey, its rules, and what benefits you get after filling the survey.
Name: Potbelly Listens
Description: Potbelly Sandwich Shop is a sandwich and food store established by Peter Hastings in the year 1977 in Chicago. Over 40 years later, the shop has expanded and has over 400 stores across the United States, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, Canada, and India. Its headquarters, however, is still in Chicago.
User Review( votes)
Potbelly Listens Summary
Initially, Potbelly was known for serving hot sandwiches, but with time they decided to include salads in their menus to attract different types of customers.
No menu can be complete without including beverages and desserts, so their menus include smoothies, cookies, malts, shakes, and soup.
If you drop by any of the Potbelly Sandwich Shops at lunch hour, you will eat and relax as you get entertainment from local musicians who perform live.
This shows that the potbelly sandwich shop is highly innovative and goes the extra mile to ensure they change and adapt to the ever-changing business world.
One way they have managed to do these is by offering their customers surveys. One of the reasons they introduced surveys is so that they get the real picture from their esteemed customers.
The Potbelly Sandwich Shop survey found at www.potbellylistens.com is used to weigh your experience on various issues at the store during your purchase.
The issues include the following, were you satisfied with the quality and quantity of food served, was the service delivered efficiently and on time, was the staff friendly and was the shop clean?
Besides, you should be sincere as you answer the questions as the company is interested to know your experience to understand what areas they need to improve as well as where they need to change.
By so doing, you get the privilege of contributing to the decision making in the company as the information you submit is analyzed by the management and used to improve the quality of food and services offered to you and others.
As a way of appreciating you not only for being their loyal customer but also for taking your time to fill the survey after your purchase the company offers you a coupon that you can redeem on your next visit for either of the following
- Free Sandwich
- Bogo offer
- Free Cookie
- Discounts On Meal
Potbelly Listens Eligibility Criteria
- You must be 18 years or older to complete the survey.
- The survey is only open to residents of the USA.
- You must have a PC, smartphone with a good internet connection as the survey is done online.
- You must have a receipt from the purchase you wish to take a survey on.
- A few minutes of your time to complete the survey.
- You must be able to read and write in either English or Spanish.
Rules of Potbelly Listens
- The participant must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Employees of the company, as well as their family members, are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- You must be fluent in either Spanish or English as they are the only available languages.
- You must fill the survey within three days of purchase, or else the receipt becomes invalid.
- You must redeem your coupon within three weeks of completing the survey, failure to which, the code becomes invalid.
- To redeem your prize, you must produce the validation codes as well as the receipt you filled your survey on.
- You cannot share your prize with someone else.
- You must make a fresh purchase before redeeming your prize the next time you visit any participating potbelly sandwich shop.
- You should not sell your code or scan it to make copies.
- You cannot transfer your prize.
- One survey per person, per receipt.
How to Take Potbelly Listens
- To start the survey go to the Potbelly Listens Customer Survey at www.potbellylistens.com
- Ensure you read the instructions on the ‘Welcome Page’ so you know what to expect.
- The survey’s default language is English, but there is an option to translate to Spanish if it is your preferred language.
- Enter the 20 digits code survey number located on your purchase receipt.
- Select your order type. Was it drive-through, pick-up, delivery, dine-in, or catering?
- You are then required to enter the date you made the purchase, which is on the receipt
- Proceed to rate your overall satisfaction on the following issues: ease of placing an order, speed of service appearance of staff, and whether they were helpful, food quality, the shop’s cleanliness, etc.
- Your rating should range from very satisfied, satisfied, neutral, unsatisfied, to very dissatisfied.
- The company is interested in knowing your opinion, so ensure your answers are honest and a true reflection of your experience without any bias.
- After you fill all the questions, you will be required to fill in your personal information, such as name, gender, and email address.
- Once you have filled all those details, ensure you proofread all you have written to remove any errors and inconsistencies.
- Submit your feedback
- All the feedback is compiled together and submitted to the shops’ management and used to make the necessary corrections.
- You will then receive a validation code that you should present to any Potbelly Sandwich Shop within the next three weeks to redeem your offer.
- The survey instructions are straightforward and, therefore, easy to understand and follow.
- The questions are easy to understand and answer as they are mostly based on your own recent experience
- You are guaranteed to win something each time you fill the survey.
- Once you get the validation code, you can redeem it for amazing gifts like a free sandwich or free cookie during your next visit
- Your feedback helps the shop to correct the problems you may have encountered, thus improving your dining experience as well as other customers.
- The survey only takes a few minutes of your time
- You can choose between English and Spanish
- For you to participate in the survey, you must make a purchase.
- Although the company has locations in India, Canada, the United Kingdom, the USA, and the United Arab Emirates, only legal residents of the USA can participate.
- The survey is only available in English and Spanish, so if you cannot read and write in any of the two, you cannot fill the questionnaire.
- You must make a fresh purchase to redeem your prize.
- If you do not fill the survey within three days of your purchase, the receipt becomes invalid.
- If you do not redeem your code within three weeks, it becomes invalid.
- You cannot fill the survey if you don’t have a decent internet connection as the survey is filled online.
- You cannot redeem your code for money or even a gift card.
Potbelly Listens Center
|Validation Code||3 days|
|Prize Expiry||30 days|
Is the Potbelly Listens Survey a scam?
Potbelly Listens Survey found at www.potbellylistens.com is a legit survey offered by the potbelly sandwich shop to its customers to get feedback directly from them to serve them better.
How do I participate?
All you need is a receipt made in the past three days. Go to the URL www.potbellylistens.com and follow the steps we discussed in this article.
Is winning guaranteed?
Unlike other surveys that determine the winner through a draw, once you complete the Potbelly Listens survey, you are guaranteed to win something.
How do I get my prize?
Once you complete the survey, you receive a code that you should redeem on your next purchase for your reward.
Can I redeem my code for cash?
No. They don't have the option to redeem for cash. However, you can get a free sandwich, cookie, or even get discounted meals.
Do I need to purchase anything to get my prize?
You must purchase to redeem your prize.
Can my code become invalid?
If you don't redeem your code within three weeks after completing the survey, your code becomes invalid
Does my feedback have any impact?
Your feedback is essential because all the feedback collected from their customers is properly analyzed and used to make the required changes to ensure that the shop improves your dining experience and meets your tastes and standards.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop strives to ensure you have a memorable and satisfactory experience. They need a little help from you to achieve these. That’s why they encourage you to fill the Potbelly Listens survey each time you purchase from them.
The survey questions are straightforward and based on your own experience, so you won’t struggle to find answers.
The good thing about the survey is that winning is guaranteed. So as long as you complete the survey, you will receive a validation code that you will redeem for your prize the next time you visit any participating potbelly sandwich shop.