As Walmart grew and expanded into various other countries and regions, the people at Walmart decided to introduce a customer survey feedback program. This feedback program has been designed to keep Sam’s desire to lead the industry through satisfied customers, and pleasant client encounters with the store’s staff.
Table of Contents
Walmart/Sam's Club Survey
Name: Walmart Survey
Description: In simple words, the Walmart Customer Survey Feedback program allows customers and buyers of Walmart to share their knowledge, ideas, and experience with their respective outlet’s employees. It also allows customers to pour in their thoughts about areas the business needs to improve and how the products and services can be tailored or improvised to provide them with better utility. This program is often termed ‘The Sweepstakes.’
Additionally, the Sweepstakes program provides an excellent opportunity for the retailing giant to discover its customers’ preferences and helps it measure their satisfaction. In summary, Walmart’s customer feedback surveys help the retail corporation improve its products, services, and customers’ future experiences.
Who Can Take the Walmart Sweepstakes Survey?
Whether they have made a recent purchase at any retailing giant’s outlets or not, residing within the United States of America, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, they can enter the customer feedback survey program. The entries can be made via mail, e-mail, and the website https://survey.walmart.com. Participants may enter at any time in the survey. However, there is a 1-week receipt validity period. After that, you will not be able to enter via that receipt.
The survey entry period is three months. This means you can enter multiple times once every three months. Upon completion of the survey, entrants are offered exciting prizes such as gift cards, discounts, grand prizes, and consolation prizes.
How to Take the Walmart Survey?
There are four ways to enter the Walmart Sweepstakes program. These include purchase receipts, non-buyers survey entry websites, mail, and survey invitation sent through e-mail.
If you have purchased at the Walmart store recently, save your receipt, go home, log on to a device, access the website https://survey.walmart.com/survey and enter the required details, which include your ID number and store number.
After that, you will be redirected to the survey. Select your language and begin answering all the questions put forward. The survey takes hardly 5 minutes to complete, and once you are done with that, Walmart will notify you via the online listing, phone, or e-mail about your results.
The Non-Buyers’ Entry Website
If you have not made a purchase at any Walmart store and wish to enter the survey via the web, then go online and enter via the URL http://www.entry.survey.walmart.com/.
Alternatively, if you wish to enter the Walmart Customer survey through the mail, you must buy yourself a postcard that is not smaller than 3.5″ x 5″ and no bigger than 4.25″ x 6″. In your handwriting, write down your details, such as name, date of birth, address, and phone number. Once done, mail this postcard with proper postage stamps to this mailing address: 2019 Walmart Sweepstakes, PO Box 228, Macedon, NY, 14502-0228.
Additionally, be cautious that you write your postcard yourself. One postcard equals one entry. So to make multiple entries, you will have to handwrite numerous postcards and mail them. If the writing on all postcards does not match, your entries will be considered void.
Through Survey Invite/E-mail
Walmart customers making online purchases of any amount on any of the three websites, which include Walmart.com, Walmart.com/groceries, and Walmart mobile websites, receive a Survey invitation link in their inboxes via their e-mail addresses. This survey invitation consists of a Unique Survey entry link for the entrants and requires them to complete it in its totality. All questions need to be answered, and upon completion, entrants are asked to provide personal details such as first and last name, complete address with street number, city, state, zip codes, phone number, and e-mail address.
Once done with the submission, the entrant enters the Sweepstakes drawing. This method ensures one entry per invitation link, and entrants must fill out the survey form within one week of the e-mail received.
Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- The entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The employees of Walmart Retail stores, Sam’s Club, and American Sweepstakes and Promotion Company, along with their immediate families and any people living in the same household as they, are ineligible for this program. The term ‘immediate family’ applies to parents, spouses, siblings, siblings-in-law, and children.
- To avoid repetitive entries and the same winners, one person’s number of entries per entry period is limited to 78.
- Walmart defines its survey entry period as three months. This means that one survey program runs for three months.
- The store has a policy of choosing fresh winners for every entry period. This ensures equal distribution of prizes and reduces the chances of the same winners.
- If you choose to enter via mail, one mail equals one entry. If you want to enter 78 times, you must send 78 postcards.
- The entry postcard dimensions are bigger than 3.5″ x 5″ and smaller than 4.25″ x 6.”
- The competition is open only to the United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico residents.
- Not all Walmart receipts will include a survey entry code. This step ensures everyone is equally likely to participate in the survey program and win prizes.
- If you choose to enter via purchase receipt, the validity period for your receipt is only one week. After that, it will be considered invalid.
- You must fill out the number of postcards you aim to mail in your handwriting.
- If you try to enter more than 78 times in the program, your entries will become void, and you will be disqualified.
- If you enter via Survey invite, your unique link is valid for one week only, and 1 form submission equals one entry.
- Great selection of products.
- Affordable prices.
- Groceries are available as well.
- Average customer service.
- Low employee morale.
- Below average product quality.
User Review( votes)
Prizes include 5 Walmart gift cards worth $1000 for five separate winners and Walmart gift cards worth $100 for 750 separate winners. This implies that one prize per person will be announced. The winners will be notified via phone and e-mail as well as be listed online at this website: https://survey.walmart.com/survey/selfserve/53a/sweep_rules/winners.htm
Walmart Survey Center
|$1,000 Gift Card
|5 - Grand Prize
750 - 1st Prize
|Online, Mail, E-mail
What is Walmart Sweepstakes Program?
What is ‘The Sweepstakes Period’?
The ‘Sweepstakes period’ includes three months in it. It is the time duration within which 1 round of survey feedback is dealt with, and winners are announced.
How Can I enter the Walmart Survey Program?
You may enter via purchase receipt, survey invite, mail, and through the survey website for non-buyers.
Can I win multiple prizes in the Walmart Survey draw?
No, you cannot win multiple prizes at the survey draw. One prize per person or household is Walmart’s policy to ensure that a maximum number of customers entering the survey benefit from it.
Walmart is a popular household name in the United States of America. It is one of the largest retailing corporations in the world, with over 11,000 stores operating in almost 27 countries. Walmart began in 1962 as a small retail store in Rogers, Arkansas. The idea behind its conception was ‘leadership through service.’
The store’s founder, Sam Walton, believed he could build a profitable business by offering low prices and good customer service. Even though many people did not believe in his ideology, Sam continued with his vision anyway, and soon, his small store earned massive profits. The revenues had surpassed Sam’s expectations, but this success only made him more humane and firm about his vision. Sam wanted everyone to be able to afford and create a better life for themselves. Thus, Walmart grew, and today, the retailing giant has a more substantial customer base than ever and good profit inflows too. The mantra behind the store’s operation today is still the same as it was in Sam’s life: to help people save and live a better life.