Giant Stores are an American chain of supermarkets based in Pennsylvania. In 1923, David Javitch opened a small butcher shop in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, called Carlisle Meat shop. Since David’s goal was to provide the best products at fairest prices, he worked day and night in the shop to achieve it. His hard work paid off as his meat shop prospered, and in 1936, David decided to open the first Giant store. However, it was not just a meat store but a grocery store offering its buyers a whole range of grocery items.
Slowly and gradually, the stores kept prospering, and David achieved milestones in the grocery industry. This finally led him to his decision to competing with supermarkets in 1970, and thus, Giant Stores supermarkets were found. Since then, the store has grown into a handful of other states as well. These include Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and New Jersey.
Giant Stores values its customers’ shopping experience, which is at the heart of the store’s success. If it were not for these returning customers, a small meat shop would not have grown into a chain of supermarkets. Thus, the management at Giant stores emphasizes making its customers’ shopping experiences better at every visit. For this purpose, a customer satisfaction survey has been lodged online, which is called the TalktoGiant survey.
Description: TalktoGiant survey is a customer feedback program initiated by the Giant stores management. Since surveys are a useful method of gaining firsthand knowledge about customers’ experiences, the Giant stores management has incorporated one into its feedback systems. The survey consists of questions based on a variety of products, quality of customer service, prices, ease of access, and organization of products, and the in-store staff’s behavior.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
About TalktoGiant Survey
The survey can be attempted in the English language only. The survey, upon completion, leads respondents into a monthly sweepstakes draw. They are awarded automatic entry into it. However, this survey is only open to legal residents of the States in which the store is physically located.
How to enter the TalktoGiant Survey?
There are two ways to enter the TalktoGiant Survey: the online and the in-mail method.
1. Entering via Online Method
If participants wish to enter through the online method, first of all, they need to purchase at any of Giant’s participating retail stores. The receipt generated from these transactions would be carrying a 20 digit survey invitation code required to enter the survey. This PIN is printed on the bottom of the receipt. Once you get your hands on the receipt, go home and visit: https://aholddelhaize.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aVjy7pKOkjCQTyZ?Brand=Giant. Enter the required code and then click ‘Next.’
Once you enter the survey, respond to all the questions asked. Upon submission, you will be granted one entry into the monthly sweepstakes draw. A word of caution, though, your receipt will expire within five days of its issuance, so enter at your earliest. Additionally, you may use one receipt for one entry only.
2. Entering via Mail-in Method
If a participant wishes to enter the survey sweepstakes without having to fill in the survey questionnaire, they may enter via the mail-in method. Since this method does not require survey completion, no purchase receipt is required. Simply, handprint or type your first name, last name, your street address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, email address, and phone number including the area code on a postcard. Send this post car to the following mailing address:
“Giant’s/Martin’s In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey.”
P.O. box 10430,
Rochester, New York 14610.
Remember, your postcard specifications must be 3”x 5” and the hand printing or typing must be done legibly. Additionally, your envelope must be business sized. Regardless of the method of entry, participants can enter five times into the survey sweepstakes. Any attempt to enter more than five times will lead to disqualification. The limit of entries per household is also 5.
A total of 5 winners will be selected per sweepstakes period. There is a limit of 1 winner per household. Prizes are subjected to rules and conditions as laid down by the sponsors of the TalktoGiant survey sweepstakes. Prizes include a $500 gift card per winner. The total Average Retail Value (ARV) of prizes equals to $2500 per period. These gift cards are in-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be substituted for cash.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
1. The TalktoGiant survey sweepstakes are open to legal residents of Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia states only.
2. The TalktoGiant survey sweepstakes are void outside the above mentioned United States and wherever prohibited by law.
3. The TalktoGiant survey sweepstakes are subjected to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
4. Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the survey sweepstakes.
5. There are two methods to enter the sweepstakes survey: online and in-mail.
6. The employees, associates, affiliates, directors, their immediate families, and house-hold inmates are not allowed to participate in this survey.
7. A single participant per household may enter up to 5 times in one sweepstakes period.
8. A valid purchase receipt is needed in case of an online entry method.
9. The purchase receipt validity period is five days.
10. Not all Giant’s retail locations are participating in the survey sweepstakes.
11. No receipt is required for entry via the mail-in method.
12. A total of 5 winners will be selected each month.
13. Participants who make a purchase and take part in the survey do not have any better of chances winning the draw than the ones entering via the mail-in method.
14. A participant’s chance of winning the draw relies heavily on their number of entries.
15. Any attempt made by participants to enter the draw more than the times mentioned in the rules will lead to their disqualification.
16. Multiple entries via a single receipt are not allowed.
17. Multiple in-mail entries in one envelope are void.
|Prize||$500 Gift Card|
|Receipt Expiry||5 days|
|Entries||Once a Month|
|Enter||Online or Mail|
1. How long does the TalktoGiant survey take to finish?
The estimated survey completion time is about 8 minutes.
2. Will my non-winning entries be carried forward into the next sweepstakes period?
No, your non-winning entries of one period expire after the draw. For a new period, you will have to make new entries.