Harris Teeter is a supermarket chain based in America. It was co-founded in 1960 by W.T. Harris and Willis Teeter. The supermarket is headquartered in North Carolina. The company operates in 259 stores in 7 states. These include North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. Apart from its retail stores, the company also offer groceries being ordered online, pharmacies, and flower gallery.
Harris Teeter stores’ departments include Harris Teeter Butcher’s market, Harris Teeter Fisherman’s market, Harris Teeter Fresh Food market, Harris Teeter pharmacy, the Flower Gallery, and Harris Teeter Farmer’s market.
Description: Harris Teeter acknowledges its customers’ loyalties and offers them a variety of discounts and gift cards to show its gratitude. The management of Harris Teeter retail stores realizes the importance of trust their customers have in their products. Thus, they strive to maintain the company’s standards uniformly in all the states.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
About HT Survey
To keep up with the company’s standards, Harris Teeter management launched the HT Survey. The basic aim of launching this survey program was to gauge firsthand knowledge from customers about their last visit to the Harris Teeter store. To better understand their expectations from the store, the survey has been designed with questions revolving around the store’s performance.
HT Survey is an online feedback questionnaire. It has been prepared and hosted by the Harris Teeter management. With the ever-changing business environment, it is very important for companies to keep track of their customers’ preferences, tastes, and requirements. Harris Teeter Company aims to accomplish just that. By hosting the Harris Teeter survey online, the company has provided its customers with an opportunity to send in their suggestions, complaints, feedback, and any other piece of advice they might want the company to hear out.
This survey is available online at https://www.htsurvey.com/ and can be attempted in the English language only. Only legal residents of Delaware, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia are allowed to enter the Harry Teeter Survey. Respondents must have reached 18 years of age while entering the survey. Upon completion of the survey, respondents are roped in for a monthly draw. They are awarded one entry into it.
How to Enter the HT Survey?
There are two ways to enter the Harris Teeter Survey. One is by going online and others via the mail-in method.
1. Entry via Online Survey Completion Method
If you choose to enter the Harris Teeter survey via the online survey completion method, you must have a valid purchase receipt, which invites you to participate in the survey. This receipt will have a 16 digit code printed on it. You need to enter this code into the space provided on https://www.htsurvey.com/Index.aspx?c=541821 and press the ‘Start’ button.
Respond to all the questions and provide your details needed. After you finish doing that, you will be awarded one entry into monthly Harris Teeter Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes. Remember, the receipt expiry period is five days from your visit. To enter the survey as soon as you can.
2. Entering via In-Mail Method
If you wish to avoid survey completion and make no purchase, then you may enter via the mail-in method. Simply hand print your name, date of birth, address, city, state, zip, code, age, phone number, and e-mail address on a 3”x 5” paper. Mail this paper to the following address well before the last date of the previous sweepstakes:
“Harris Teeter Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes”
701 Crestdale Rd.,
Matthews, NC 28105.
Regardless of the method of entry, only one entry per sweepstakes period is allowed.
Prizes are drawn on the 14th of every month, and one winner is selected. The prizes include 1 Harris Teeter gift card worth $500. All federal and local taxes are to be borne by the winner. The winner will be notified via mail. The winner is liable for signing and returning all the legal documents sent by the sponsors within 14 days of contact. If the winner fails to comply, the prize will be canceled. Additionally, the prizes awarded are nontransferable, in-exchangeable, and cannot be traded with cash.
Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of Delaware, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the survey.
- Employees, associates, affiliates, their immediate families, and household inmates or people who are in any way connected with the Harris Teeter company are not eligible to enter these sweepstakes surveys.
- There are two ways to enter the Harris Teeter survey: online survey completion and mail-in method.
- The online survey completion requires a valid purchase receipt.
- The receipt validity period is five days only.
- The mail-in method requires the participant to hand print their details on a 3”x5” postcard and mail it to the address provided.
- One entry per sweepstakes period is allowed for entrants entering via any method.
- There are no other methods to enter the sweepstakes survey. Hence entries sent via email or any other means will not be accepted.
- One winner will be selected on about 14th of every month.
- The winners will be notified via mail.
- All taxes applicable will be the winner’s liability.
- Winners may request a winners’ list.
- Any attempt of cheating or defrauding the sweepstakes will result in disqualification of the participant.
- Good selection of groceries
- In-store pharmacy
- Fuel Points on gift cards
- Mostly located in SE USA
|Validation Code||5 days|
|Prize Expiry||14 days|
|Enter||Online or Mail|
1. My entries were posted but did not reach the sweepstakes sponsors on time. Will they be carried forward into the next sweepstakes period?
No, your entries being delayed is an act of negligence on your part, and your entries have now become void.
2. How does Harris Teeter use my responses?
Harris Teeter management values its customers’ feedback, and each response is analyzed individually. Conclusions regarding strategic direction are drawn based on it. Your responses help the management identify areas where you think the company needs improvement, and it ensures steps are taken to achieve this goal.