Regal Entertainment Group is a well-known name in the cinema and entertainment industry of the United States of America. Regal Cinemas were founded 30 years ago in 1989 by Mike Campbell in the Knoxville city of Tennessee State of America. Since its inception, the company has grown larger and hasn’t looked back. Currently, the Regal Cinemas have over 7000 screens and operate within 564 theaters across the United States.
With the growth in its popularity and increased customer base, the management at the Regal Entertainment Group wants to gauge customer feedback in an attempt to make its services better. This customer feedback program is called the ‘TalktoRegal’ Survey.
How to Take the ‘TalktoRegal’ Survey?
The TalktoRegal Survey is opened every month for the customers to participate in it and leads its participants into a monthly sweepstakes draw. Anyone who is 13 years of age or older and lives in the United States of America can participate in the survey. The survey needs a valid purchase receipt to be entered. However, if you want to enter the sweepstakes draw directly without partaking in the survey, you do not require the purchase receipt. You may enter simply via mail.
It takes 10 minutes to complete the survey and offers exciting prizes to the winners of the sweepstakes draw.
There are two methods to take the ‘TalktoRegal’ Survey: either online or via mail.
1. Entering the Survey Online
If you want to enter the Regal Entertainment Group’s ‘TalktoRegal’ Survey online, you must have a purchase receipt with you. This means that you must save the receipt you received on your most recent visit to the Regal Cinemas if you wish to enter the survey via the website. The receipt has a Survey Invitation Code printed on it. Once you log on to https://www.talktoregal.com/, you will be asked to provide this code. Fill it in along with any other required details and enter the survey. If this web address does not work for you, try logging on to the alternate website: http://www.regalsurvey.com/.
After entering the survey, answer the questions related to your experience at the Regal Cinemas with as much accuracy as possible. Upon submission, you will be entered into a monthly sweepstake draw automatically by the Regal Entertainment Group’s management.
You can take this survey in only one language besides English, which is Spanish and submit your responses before midnight of the last date of the month. One online entry is valid for one month’s sweepstakes period only and does not automatically get carried forward to another month in case of you not winning the prize. So, to partake in the next month’s sweepstake draw online, you will have to make a fresh purchase and get a new survey invitation code and then participate. You may attempt the survey only once in one sweepstakes period via online entry method.
2. Entering the Survey by Mail
To enter the sweepstakes draw directly without taking part in the survey or making any purchase, you need to hand print your details on a postcard-only and mail it to the following address:
Regal Entertainment Group,
101 E Blount Ave,
Attn: Marketing (“Mail-in Entry”)
The personal details you will need to hand print include your first and last name, complete address including street name and number, city name, state’s name, zip code, date of birth, e-mail address, and phone number. Remember, you may enter as many times as you want via the in-mail method, but you will have to make separate entries in separate envelopes each time. One envelope must consist of one hand-printed postcard only to be counted as one entry into the draw. Any mechanical reproduction or use of machinery/equipment to enter multiple times into the draw will disqualify your entry form the draw.
Prizes include one gift card worth $100 per month and must be claimed within five business days of the announcement of the reward. Otherwise, it will be awarded to an alternate winner via subsequent draw by the sponsors. The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be substituted for cash or any other prize for that matter. If due to any reason, the prize is unavailable at the time of claim, the winner will be awarded another prize of equal value.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be 13 years of age or older.
- Participants must be legal residents of any of the 50 United States of America.
- The sweepstake draw is void for those living in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Maine, and in any other state or US territory or military installation where it is prohibited/restricted by law.
- The Employees of the Regal Entertainment Group, its sponsors, affiliates, marketing, and promotion agencies, subsidiaries, parent companies, promotion parties, their immediate families and household inmates are ineligible to take part in this survey leading to sweepstakes draw.
- In case the participants are minors, and they win sweepstakes draw, the reward will be awarded to their parents/guardians.
- The sweepstake draw is subjected to all US federal and local rules, regulations, and laws within each state.
- All federal and local taxes applicable are the winner’s liability.
- There are only two ways to enter the Regal Entertainment Group sweepstakes: online and via mail.
- No purchase is required in case of entry via mail. However, if you choose to enter online, you will need a purchase receipt carrying the Survey Invitation Code.
- One purchase receipt is valid for one period only. This means to enter in the next month’s sweepstakes draw; you will have to make a new purchase to get a new receipt carrying the survey invitation code for entering the survey draw.
- You may enter only once in 30 days or sweepstakes if you are entering the sweepstakes online.
- You may enter the sweepstakes unlimited times if you are entering via the in-mail method, but you will need to make separate postcard entries to enter multiple times.
- One postcard in 1 envelope with proper postage and hand-printed details equals one entry into the sweepstakes draw.
- Only hand-printed postcards will be entertained. No mechanically reproduced postcards or hand-printed information on a piece of paper will be counted.
- All entries must reach the Regal Group of Entertainment before the last day of each month 11.59 pm to be counted as valid entries in that period’s sweepstakes.
- Winners will be selected via random drawing each month.
- Prizes must be claimed within five days of their announcement otherwise they will be awarded to alternate winners.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- A winners list can be furnished upon request by the customers.
- The Regal Entertainment Group is not responsible for errors/mistakes on participant’s account while entering the details to partake in the draw
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
- Locations nationwide
- Reserved seating
- Good concession stand
- Pricey tickets
- Pricey fast food
- Cleaning issues
TalkToRegal Survey Center
|Prize||$100 Gift Card|
|Validation Code||30 days|
|Prize Expiry||5 days|
|Enter||Online or Mail|
1. What is the alternate website to enter the TalktoRegal Sweepstakes draw?
The alternate website to enter the Regal Group’s Survey is https://www.regalsurvey.com/.
2. How many gift cards will be awarded each month?
Only 1 Gift Card worth $100 will be awarded each month.
3. Which entry method has a higher chance of winning the draw? Online or in-mail?
Both entry methods have equal chances of winning the draw.