Little Caesars is one of the largest pizza chains in the United States of America. Founded by Mike Ilitch and his wife Marian Ilitch in 1959, the restaurant has grown into a pizza-making giant and has over 5463 locations worldwide. Initially opened in Garden City, Michigan, the restaurant is currently headquartered in Detroit, Michigan.
The management at the Little Caesars restaurant is very particular about making its customers happy and thus has created an online survey for its customers to get in touch with them. This survey provides them an opportunity to tap into the minds of their customer and learn from their most recent experiences at their outlets to make the future customer interactions with the restaurant’s outlets pleasant ones. These surveys also provide the participant’s opportunities to win prizes.
Name: Little Caesars Listens
Description: ‘Little Caesars Listens’ as the name indicates is a customer feedback project initiated by the Little Caesars management. With the image of a man, all ears to your queries, comments, ratings, and rants, this customer feedback program is aimed at gauging valuable information from its customers. The responses are used to analyze restaurant's performance, and future goals are set accordingly.
Anyone who has reached the age of 18 years or is older than that and is a legal resident of 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia may participate in the survey. The survey, upon completion, leads its participants; entry into sweepstakes draw.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
How to enter Little Caesars Listens Survey?
The survey can be attempted online within three days of your most recent visit to any of the Little Caesars‘outlets.
Its sweepstakes can be entered into via the official website or through the mail-in method. The survey is available in English and Spanish languages only.
There are two ways to enter the Little Caesars’ Survey: Online and via the mail-in method.
1. Entering Online
If you wish to enter the Little Caesars survey online, you first have to make a purchase at one of its outlets and save the receipt. Use the code printed on this receipt to enter the survey within three days of your visit. Go to the website: https://www.littlecaesarslistens.com and select the language of your choice.
Once done, you will be redirected to another page which will ask you to enter your store number or you can search it with the help of your ZIP code. After that, you will be entered into the survey and asked to rate the services or provide comments where necessary. In the end, you will be asked to fill in your personal information including your first and last name, complete address with no PO boxes allowed, date of birth, and phone number, email address, etc. Upon submission, you will automatically be entered into the monthly sweepstakes for that period. One complete survey will get you one entry online for the period.
2. Entering Via Mail
If you choose to skip the survey and the purchase and still wish to enter the sweepstakes, you can send in your entry directly through the mail. All you have to do is take a 3” x 5” sized sheet of paper and hand print the following information on it: your name, verifiable residential address, working phone numbers, active email address, and your date of birth in mm/dd/yy format. Put this sheet of paper inside an envelope and mail this envelope with proper stamps and sufficient postage to the address given below:
“Little Caesars Listens to ™ Rewards,”
c/o HelloWorld, Inc.,
P.O. Box 5031,
Only one entry in the per envelope is allowed. Additionally, the mail-in entries must reach by the dates announced by the administration. The total number of entries that are allowed per period allowed is 2.
Whether you enter via in-mail method or take the survey online or through a combination of both methods, your entries must not exceed the count of 2. All excess entries will get you disqualified. Also, multiple entries by different persons cannot have the same address.
Last but not least, winners will be notified via email, and a winners’ list will also be put up at the website mentioned in the next section.
Prizes include 60 annual and five monthly grand prizes awarded in the form of 52 gift cards worth $10 weekly. This adds up to the winners buying pizza for a year-round on discount card. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Moreover, there is a limit of 1 prize per person for the period of sweepstakes. A winners’ list is put up on the website. Winners must claim their prize within seven days of its announcement or else it will be confiscated.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America ad the District of Columbia.
- Participant must 18 years of age or older.
- There are two ways to enter the survey: online and in-mail.
- Online entries can only be made in English or Spanish language.
- Online entries require a valid purchase receipt and a survey completion.
- Your purchase receipt will expire within three days of your purchase.
- One completed survey online equals to 1 entry in the draw.
- A total number of entries per household via any of the two methods or a combination of them is 2.
- Multiple entries cannot have the same mailing address.
- In-mail entries neither require a purchase receipt and nor a survey completion.
- In-mail entries must be hand-printed only.
- The size of paper to be used in In-mail entries is 3” x 5”.
- Mechanically reproduced entries will disqualify.
- All entries must reach the administration before the announced ending period dates.
- All taxes applicable are the winners’ liability.
- One prize per person per period only.
- Employees and associates and any other people connected to the Little Caesars Restaurant in any way, their families and household inmates are ineligible to partake in this sweepstakes.
- The management at the Little Caesars Sweepstakes is not responsible for any mistake/error on entrants’ part.
- One in-mail envelope must contain one card entry only.
- Winners are expected to claim their prize within seven days of the official announcement.
- Great Pizza selection
- Quick service
- Fresh made pizza
- No delivery
- High-calorie food
- OK customer service
Little Caesars Listens Survey Center
|Name||Little Caesars Listens|
|Prize||$10 Gift Card|
|Grand Prize||Pizza for a year (52 $10 gift cards)|
|Validation Code||3 days|
|Prize Expiry||7 days|
|Enter||Online or Mail|
1. What is Little Caesars Listens Survey?
Little Caesars Survey is a customer feedback program which focuses on fishing information from customers about the restaurants’ performance.
2. What is the Sweepstakes?
Sweepstakes are draw held randomly every month by the Little Caesars management. All customers who choose to participate in the survey online are automatically roped into it.
3. What are my chances of winning if I don’t wish to take the online survey?
Your chances of winning at the draw are equal to anybody else’s whether taking the survey online or not.