Cracker Barrel is a combined chain of gift stores and restaurants that follow a Southern country theme in the United States of America. With its headquarters located in Tennessee, the restaurant has stores all across America and the District of Columbia. The restaurant specializes in Southern comfort food and offers menu option for all meals of the day, breakfast included.
Having the decor of its restaurants and stores that resemble old-fashioned general store, Cracker Barrel is aimed at providing the customers with out-of-the-box services and an experience that will make them want to come back. Being committed to their customers, the management at Cracker Barrel is eager to please its customers, and for this reason, they have launched a customer satisfaction survey with the name Cracker Barrel Survey or Cracker Barrel Listens.
Name: CrackerBarrel Survey
Description: The management believes that interacting with their customers at a personal level will not only make the customers feel important but also make the customers want to share an honest opinion about the services being offered by Cracker Barrel. This would help the management understand what the customers’ likes, dislikes, and expectations are from Cracker Barrel.
Cracker Barrel survey is available online in English and Spanish languages only. All legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia are allowed to enter the survey. The age limit of participants is 18 years or older. The survey can be attempted via the official website and phone call. However, a valid purchase receipt carrying the survey access code is a mandatory requirement for participants to enter by any of the two methods.
Upon completion, the participants are entered into sweepstakes drawing of their choice. There are two types of sweepstakes offered: Cracker Barrel Gift Card and Cracker Barrel Rocking Chair.
User Review( votes)
How to Enter the Cracker Barrel Survey?
As mentioned earlier, you can enter the survey through the online website or via a phone call. However, if you wish to participate in the sweepstakes directly without having to take part in the survey, then you may do so via the in-mail method.
1. Entering Online
If you choose to enter the Cracker Barrel Survey online, you will need a valid purchase receipt. Once you have purchased at any of the Cracker Barrel stores, log on to your device. Visit http://mshare.net/websurvey/app?gateway=crackerbarrelweb and choose the language that you are fluent in.
You will be redirected to the second page. You will be asked to enter your access code on this page. A point to be noted here is that the access code comes in two forms. One is the 12 digit survey code, and other is 14 digit survey code. Check which one is on your receipt and enter accordingly.
For 12 digit code, you will have to go to the website: http://www.crackerbarrel-survey.com/
For a 14-digit code, visit: http://www.crackerbarrel-listens.com/
Select the language you want and then click through to the next page and enter the access code. Refer to your receipt and enter it in the boxes provided, then click next.
Once you have entered the survey, respond to the questions asked. Each page in the survey, as mentioned on the first page of the website, expires within 30 minutes, so do not take longer than that to respond. Upon completion, you will be enrolled in a monthly sweepstakes draw of your choice. There are two choices to choose from Cracker Barrel Rocker and $100 Cracker Barrel Gift Card.
The Cracker Barrel survey can be attempted once in a week. Additionally, one purchase receipt can also be used for one entry only. Multiple entries on the same access code are not allowed.
2. Entering via Phone Call
The second way to enter the Cracker Barrel Survey is via phone call. Dial 1-800-651-6565 and provide the access code. Once you have entered the survey, answer all the questions, and in the end, you will be roped in for a draw automatically. However, the choice of selecting anyone from the two options mentioned in the last heading will be given to you via this method as well.
3. Entering Via In-Mail Method
If you wish to enter the sweepstakes draw directly without having purchased a meal or responding to the survey questions, then you must enter via the in-mail method. Just handprint your name, residential address, age, and phone number on a postcard. Then seal this postcard within a properly stamped envelope and send it to the following mailing address:
Cracker Barrel Survey Sweepstakes,
PO Box 16470,
Rochester, NY 14616.
You may enter as many times as you wish to via this method, but each separate entry needs to be hand-printed on a separate postcard and sealed in a separate envelope. Any form of mechanical reproduction will lead to disqualification of the entry.
If the participants choose to enter Cracker Barrel Rocking chair sweepstakes and win a prize, it will be worth $150. However, if they choose to participate in the other Cracker Barrel Gift Card draw, and they win it, they will be receiving a gift card worth $100. The difference in the value of the two sweepstakes will not be compensated by the Cracker Barrel management.
The winners will be informed via phone call or in-mail, and the prizes will be sent within 4-6 weeks of winners’ verification. The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be substituted for cash. In the case of gift cards, a validity period applies. After the period, the gift card will expire and become irredeemable.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- There are three ways to enter the Cracker Barrel Sweepstakes; two of them require a valid purchase receipt.
- Participants entering via the website may take the survey in English and Spanish only.
- The required access code printed on the receipt expires within seven days of purchase.
- Each survey page has a life of 30 minutes; after that, it will expire and become unavailable.
- One access code can be used to enter one time only.
- One entry per week via online and phone call method allowed.
- Unlimited entries via in-mail method allowed.
- Separate entry in a separate envelope to be counted as a valid entry to the draw.
- For each in-mail entry, handprint the information and do not use mechanical reproduction for generating multiple entries.
- The Cracker Barrel Gift Card has an expiry date, after which you might not be able to redeem it.
- Prizes cannot be substituted for cash.
- One prize per household.
- The chances of winning the sweepstakes depend on the number of entries.
- All taxes applicable are winners’ liability.
- Neither a purchase nor a survey completion is required in case of in-mail entry method.
- A winners’ list will be provided upon request by the entrant.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Kids menu
- Delicious desserts
- High-calorie food
- OK customer service
- Not available in every state
|Prize||$150 Gift Card or Rocking Chair|
|Validation Code||7 days|
|Entries||1/Week via Phone or Online|
Unlimited by Mail
|Purchase||Yes - Online|
No - Mail
|Enter||Online, Phone or Mail|
1. Where must I look for winners list?
Winners will be informed via phone call or mail. No winners list is available online. However, you may request a physical form of winners list.
2. Can I get the $50 difference in value in case I choose the $100 Cracker Barrel Gift Card?
No, this amount will not be compensated.
3. My gift card had expired even before I redeemed it. Is there any way I can be compensated for it?
No, there is no compensation in case you fail to redeem your prize within the validity period.