Noodles and Company, also known as Noodles World Kitchen, is a fast-food chain of restaurants. The restaurant is headquartered in the Michigan state of the United States of America and serves a total of 410 locations across America and the District of Columbia. Noodles and Company’s management offers its customers various opportunities to voice their opinions and give feedback online. These include the ‘TellNoodles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey, ‘TellNoodles’ Sweepstakes survey, and the 2019 Noodles Service Sweepstakes. All the feedback programs offer participants various prizes upon their completion.
Description: TellNoodles survey is a customer feedback form available online hosted by Noodles World Kitchen, also known as Noodles & Company. The form requires people to rate the restaurant’s services in terms of their prices, food quality, and price to portion size ratio. Upon completion, respondents get enrolled in sweepstakes draw automatically. The winners of the sweepstakes draws are awarded monthly and quarterly prizes.
For participating in this survey sweepstakes, the entrants must be 18 years of age or older and are legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. The survey can be taken online or via mail-in method within three days of the customer’s last visit.
How to enter the ‘TellNoodles’ Survey?
There are two methods to enter the ‘TellNoodles’ Survey, first is by going online and second via the mail-in method.
1. Entering the ‘TellNoodles’ Survey Online
If you wish to enter the ‘TellNoodles’ Survey online, then at first purchase at any of the participating Noodles & Company outlets. Log onto the website within three days of your purchase: https://feedback.noodles.com/?noodles-survey
Enter the necessary 20-digit survey code from your receipt. Once you have done that, move on to the questions asked.
As you will see, the questions being asked on the website require you to rate on a scale of 1 to 10 your satisfaction levels at your Noodles & Company’s last visit. Additionally, it asks you to rate on a similar scale, your likelihood of recommending someone ‘Noodles World Kitchen’ as a dining -out option. In the end, you are asked to state your reasons for the points you have given and press the ‘Next’ button to proceed further.
Once you have taken the survey and submitted your responses, you are automatically entered into a sweepstakes draw. Remember-1 survey completed online will earn you one entry in the monthly and one in the quarterly draws.
2. Entering Via Mail-in Method
If you have made no recent purchase at Noodles & Company and wish to enter the sweepstakes by skipping the feedback form, you may enter via the mail-in method.
Take a 3.5” x 5” card and write your complete name without using any initials, date of birth in mm/dd/yy format, residential address with complete street name and number, city name, state name, ZIP code (No PO Boxes allowed), and telephone number in your handwriting and mail it to the following address in a properly stamped envelope with sufficient postage:
2019 Noodles and Company Survey Sweepstakes (PL 12260),
P.O. Box 251328,
Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the ending date of the sweepstakes entry period and should reach the management by a specified date to be considered valid in partaking in the sweepstakes.
The prizes of monthly sweepstakes include ten winners and are selected via random draws. Each prize is worth $100 and is awarded in the forms of a cheque. The prizes of quarterly draws consist of only one reward worth $1000 paid in the form of a cheque as well.
Participants can win both, a monthly and a quarterly prize simultaneously since winners are selected by a random draw and there is no objection to a participants entries winning in both draws. However, the prizes awarded are in-exchangeable and nontransferable. In case multiple people claim the same prize, another draw will be held to select one from among them.
Winners are advised to claim their prizes within three days of being contacted by the Sweepstakes administration. To claim their prize, winners will have to verify their information in this period and wait for the sponsors to deem them verified. After that, the prizes will be dispatched. Prize delivery might take 6-8 weeks post verification by the administration, and in case of prizes being undeliverable, another winner will be selected.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Not all Noodles & Company outlets are participating in the sweepstakes.
- A purchase receipt is required for online entry.
- The validity period of your purchase receipt is three days only.
- No purchase is required via mail-in entry method.
- The likelihood of an entry winning via online method is the same as that of one being sent via the mail-in method.
- Your purchase does not increase your chances of winning at the draw.
- Draws are held monthly and quarterly.
- Limit to entering the sweepstakes via both methods is one entry per entrant for a monthly period and three entries per entrant for a quarterly period.
- Entries received over the given limit will be deemed as void.
- One completed the survey online will count as one entry into the Monthly and one into the quarterly sweepstakes.
- The mail-in entries must be hand-written by the entrant him/herself.
- Mechanically reproduced entries or entries with incomplete and non-verifiable addresses will not be entertained.
- The chances of an entrant winning the draw heavily relies on their number of entries per period.
- An entrant may win both, the Monthly prize and the Quarterly prize. The outcome solely depends on a random drawing being held.
- Prizes must be claimed within three days of notification.
- Prizes may take 6-8 weeks to reach the winners.
- All taxes applicable are winners’ liability.
- The management and sponsors of Noodles & Company sweepstakes are not responsible for wrong information entered on behalf of the entrants.
- A winner’s list can be furnished upon request.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
- Great noodles bowl selection
- Healthy options
- Spicy food
- Sparse locations nationwide
- Menu limited to mostly noodles bowls
TellNoodles Survey Center
|Winner||Sweepstakes - 4/Year|
Monthly - 10/Month
|Validation Code||3 days|
|Prize Expiry||3 days|
|Purchase||Yes - Online|
No - Mail
|Enter||Online or Mail|
1. What is the Sweepstakes running period for Noodles and Company Survey Sweepstakes?
The Sweepstakes run from July 2019 to December 2019, hence consisting of 6 monthly and two quarterly entry periods.
2. What will become of my non-winning monthly entries? Will they be counted as quarterly entries too?
No, none of your non-winning entries will be carried forward to either a monthly or a quarterly entry period.
3. How to enter the Noodle and Company sweepstakes quarterly?
You are entered automatically once into the quarterly sweepstakes draw when you complete one survey online. Simply put, one complete survey earns you one entry in the monthly and 1 in the quarterly draw. No special procedures required.
4. Where Can I find the detailed rules of this sweepstakes?
5. What are 2019 Noodles Service Sweepstakes program?
2019 Noodles Service Sweepstakes Program is a separate sweepstakes program which is only accessible via a unique link. This link is contained in an online Noodlegram advert or a NoodleRewards prompt/message. Additionally, it is also provided via in-store survey flyer to customers.
6. What is the procedure to enter the 2019 Noodles Service Sweepstakes program?
For you to enter the 2019 Noodles Service Sweepstakes, you need to have the unique link provided via any of the methods above. Once you get the link, follow it for details: https://www.noodles.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2019-Noodles-Service-Survey-Sweepstakes.pdf
7. Is the Noodles Guest Satisfaction Survey still running?
Unfortunately, no. For details visit: https://www.tellnoodles.com/(X(1)S(25mdsm14f00da5hirfessht2))/Index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1