Whataburger is a Texas-based fast-food chain restaurant. The restaurant was founded in 1950 by Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton. Over the years it has grown from a single restaurant to 824 outlets across Southeastern and Southwestern United States of America.
The restaurant specializes in making hamburgers, french fries, chicken sandwiches, fish sandwiches, and milkshakes. The restaurant offers dine-in, takeaway, and drive-thru visiting options. Over the years, with a growth in its customer base, the administration at What A Burger wants to improve its services. For this purpose, a customer feedback program has been undertaken and is still live online. This program is called ‘Whataburger’ Survey.
Name: Whataburger Survey
Description: Whataburger Survey is a customer feedback program initiated by the What A Burger Restaurant's management so that it can improve its customers' satisfaction level with their every passing visit. The survey aims at receiving feedback from customers based on their most recent visit and their interaction with the staff present on the ground.
The survey is open to all the legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older and can be accessed online on the website: https://www.whataburgervisit.com/. The survey must be taken within three days of the last visit; otherwise, the receipt will become invalid, and the survey invitation code will become useless. The Whataburger survey can be taken in English and Spanish languages only and takes hardly 2 minutes to complete. In return the management at What A Burger offers prizes to its participants.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
How to Enter ‘Whataburger Survey'?
There is only one way to enter the ‘Whataburger’ Survey, which is by going online on the website: https://www.whataburgervisit.com/. Upon landing on the page, you may select the language of your ease and proceed to enter the 18-digit survey code printed at the bottom of your receipt. Once you have done that, click on the orange-colored ‘ Start’ button and enter the survey.
However, if your receipt does not have a survey invitation code, you may relocate to this website: https://www.whataburgerfeedback.com/?LanguageID=US&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 and enter the store number printed at the top of your receipt. After you have finished with the store details, you will be redirected to another page which will ask you to enter the registration number, order no, date of visit in mm/dd format and time of visit in hours, minutes and seconds. After that, you will be allowed to enter the survey.
Now that you have entered the survey start answering all the questions with honesty. The question will be based on your experience at your last visit, from asking you to the type of visit you had, that is, dine in or take away to rating your overall satisfaction with the restaurant’s services. Before you are given your validation code, you will be required to enter your home zip code. After that, you are all set and done to redeem your prize at your next visit.
The validation code will only be valid for 30 days and has to be redeemed with a purchase of medium-sized fries and drink necessarily. You may enter as many times as you wish, but each time you will need a different survey entry code which implies a fresh purchase at the What A Burger restaurant’s outlets.
Prizes of entering the ‘Whataburger’ Customer feedback survey include getting a free burger on your next purchase of medium-sized fried and drinks. The prize coupon remains valid until 30 days, and after that, you will not be able to redeem it.
Rule and Eligibility Criteria
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt.
- Your receipt will be valid for three days only.
- After three days, your survey invitation code will become invalid, and you will not be able to participate in the survey.
- You must present the receipt with the written validation code on your next visit to the Whataburger outlet for claiming your prize.
- Failure to do so will result in you not being able to claim your prize.
- One receipt can be used to enter one time only.
- One coupon will be granted to 1 per person per visit.
- Buying a medium fry drink and medium fries on your next visit is also necessary for you to be able to redeem your prize.
- You may enter multiple times using multiple survey entry codes.
- Redemption code will remain valid for 30 days.
- Well-known fast food brand
- Simple American style menu
- Mostly located in Southeast region
- Fatty food
- Limited Kids menu
Whataburger Survey Center
|Validation Code||3 days|
|Prize Expiry||30 days|
1. What is ‘Whataburger’ Survey?
A customer feedback program initiated by Whataburger restaurant’s management.
2. How does this ‘Whataburger’ Survey help the restaurant?
The ‘Whataburger’ Survey helps the management in obtaining views of customers and in the light of their answers, it renews its strategies to provide better eating options and improved customer service for the future.
3. Who can enter ‘Whataburger’ Survey?
All legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older can enter the ‘WhatAburger’ survey.
4. When to enter ‘ Whataburger’ Survey?
You must enter the ‘Whataburger’ Survey within three days of your last purchase at any of the What A burger outlets.
5. Where to enter ‘Whataburger’ Survey?
Enter online on the website https://www.whataburgervisit.com/
6. Why enter ‘Whataburger’ Survey?
It hardly takes you 2 minute to provide your valuable insights to your favorite food chain restaurant. You help them improve and in return, win a prize.
7. How long does it take to finish the ‘Whataburger’ Survey?
The estimated survey completion time is 2 minutes.
8. What if I fail to present my receipt with the validation code written on it?
Under such circumstances, you might not be able to claim your prize.
9. What if I do not want to order the medium-sized fries and drink and still want to claim my prize?
You might not be able to claim your prize if you do not order the medium-sized fries and drink.
10. What is the validity period of the validation code
The validity period of the redeemable validation code is 30 days only.