The Fresh Market is one of the largest chain of retail grocery stores in the United States of America. It was founded in 1982 by Ray and Beverly Berry. Currently, ‘The Fresh Market’ stores are located at 176 locations across the United States and is recording a constant increase in its customer base.
With the increase in its volume of operations, the management at The Fresh Market aims to make its customers’ in-store shopping experience one to remember. For this purpose, an online feedback program has been initiated so that visitors can give their input to the store management and help it in improving the store’s services.
Name: Fresh Market Survey
Description: ‘The Fresh Market Survey’ is a customer experience feedback program hosted online by The Fresh Market management. This guest satisfaction survey focuses on probing into the details of customers’ last visit to the grocery store. The survey consists of questions related to the customer’s shopping experiences at the store and upon fulfillment, leads its respondents into periodic sweepstakes. This automatic enrollment is then followed by a monthly draw, and the winners are awarded prizes.
The Fresh Market Survey is open to the legal residents of all of the 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. The survey requires participants to be 18 years of age or older.
How to Enter ‘The Fresh Market Survey Sweepstakes’?
Though there are two ways to enter the sweepstakes draw, there is only one way to enter the survey, that is, online and for that purpose, a purchase receipt carrying the survey invitation code is a prerequisite. This code expires within four days of the last purchase made and hence, needs to be used within the validity period only. Be mindful that this survey can be attempted in English language only, and there are no alternate language options available. So if you are not a good English speaker or English language has never been one of your easily understood communication media, then this survey might not be for you. Perhaps, you may ask someone to help you in attempting it online.
1. Entering ‘The Fresh Market Survey Sweepstakes’ Online
To enter The Fresh Market Survey Sweepstakes online, first of all, you need to make a purchase at the grocery store and save your receipt. This receipt carries the survey invitation code required to enter the survey online. Once you are done with your groceries, log on to your device, and visit the website https://www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com.
Upon landing on the first page, you will be informed about the details of the survey and a small link will guide you to the official survey guidelines. Alternatively, just click on this link: https://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/srv/file?s2=51ac1a48-80c6-47d6-882a-87c8317498ad-cf&v=0&type=0&t=FMSS2018 and educate yourself about the details of the sweepstakes. There will be a small green colored ‘Next’ button at the end, which will take you to the next page.
On the second page, you are required to enter the survey invitation code printed on your receipt and click ‘Next’ once again. Once you have entered the survey, you will be asked to describe your purpose of visit to the store in the first question. You may select your response from the choices listed below and move on to the next question. The questions which follow will ask you to rate the grocery store’s performance based on different parameters, answer all the questions honestly and truthfully. The last page asks you to provide your details such as name, phone number, address, etc.
Once you have finished doing that, you will be roped in for sweepstakes draw automatically. However, you are allowed to enter the sweepstakes draw only once by the online method. That is, one survey invitation code is allowed for one sweepstakes period. Additionally, you may not retake the survey on the same code for multiple entries. One entry per survey code per month is allowed. For multiple entries, you must go for the mail-in method.
2. Entering via In-Mail Method
If you wish to enter the sweepstakes without having to participate in the survey or making a purchase, then you may enter via the in-mail method. Simply hand print your name, age, phone number, and address on a postcard and mail it to the following address with proper postage and stamps well before the survey sweepstakes ending date:
The Fresh Market Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes,
PO Box 16470,
Rochester, NY 14616.
The in-mail method allows you to enter multiple times. However, each time a separate postcard must be hand-printed and mailed in a separate envelope to the above address. No mechanical reproduction or other means of duplicating your entries allowed.
The prizes include 1 Gift Card worth $500. Only one winner per month will be selected. Prizes cannot be traded or exchanged for cash. Additionally, only one winner per household per sweepstakes period allowed. These gift cards carry an expiration date and need to be sued within the validity period. In case the winner ends up losing the gift card, the management at The Fresh Market cannot be held responsible, and the cards will not be replaced.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Survey sweepstake is void outside of America and wherever prohibited by law.
- There are two ways to enter the sweepstakes, which are, online and in-mail and only one to enter the survey, which is via the website.
- The online survey requires a valid purchase receipt carrying the survey invitation code.
- The in-mail method does not require a purchase receipt since it does not involve in participating in the survey.
- The receipt is valid for four days only.
- One survey entry per receipt is allowed.
- One entry via online method per sweepstakes allowed.
- There 12 monthly sweepstakes periods.
- The Total value of these sweepstakes adds up to ARV $6000.
- A winners’ list and a copy of the rules to enter sweepstakes can be furnished upon request.
- One winner per month will be randomly selected.
- A participant’s chances of winning heavily rely on their number of entries.
- One person per household may win the prize per sweepstakes period.
- The Gift cards carry an expiration date and can be used under certain conditions which will be specified to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for all taxes and expenses applicable to the process of claiming and spending the prize.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
- Good selection of groceries
- Quality meat & vegetables
- Litte Big Meals
- Located in South and East US only
- Pricier compared to competitors
Fresh Market Survey Center
|Name||Fresh Market Survey|
|Prize||$500 Gift Card|
|Validation Code||30 days|
|Prize Expiry||30 days|
|Enter||Online or Mail|
1. What is the purpose of ‘The Fresh Market Survey Sweepstakes’ program?
‘The Fresh Market Survey Sweepstakes Program’ is an online customer feedback program designed by The Fresh Market’s management. It helps them to gain insights into customers’ preferences and improve their future experiences.
2. Why Cannot I enter multiple times via online method?
As per the sweepstakes sponsors’ policy, more than one entry in a month is not allowed via the online method.
3. My gift card was stolen. Will ‘The Fresh Market’ management reimburse me the monetary value equal to that?
No, unfortunately, as it has been unequivocally stated before that any loss or damage to the gift cards on customer’s behalf is not The Fresh Market’s management’s responsibility and no such claims will be entertained.