TJMaxx is an American clothing retailer and department store. It was founded in 1976 in Massachusetts by Bernard Cammarata. It has over 1000 store outlets across the United States of America. TJMaxx is a subsidiary of TJX companies that deals in footwear, bedding toys, and giftware apart from the clothing line.
TJMaxx has been honoring the loyalty of its customers for over the 43 years of the operating period. In order to show its regard for their valuable contribution to the store’s success, the company offers them discounts, coupons, vouchers, and gift cards. Additionally, TJMaxx also hosts an online survey to receive genuine and unbiased feedback about its performance from its customers. This feedback program is called TJMaxxFeedback.
Description: TJMaxxFeedback is a customer satisfaction survey hosted online by TJMaxx management. The survey asks its customers to rate the departmental store's services. These ratings are based on a scale of 5 variables ranging from highly-dissatisfied to highly-satisfied. The TJMaxx management usually asks their survey participants to rate them in terms of their staff's cooperation; the time is taken to order, purchase and collect products, hygiene of the store, the price paid versus the value received against it and the accuracy of the order delivered /received.
All legal residents of the 50 states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico are welcomed to participate in the online survey. However, the ages of participants must either be 18 years of age or the majority age in their respective States of residence.
Upon completion of the survey, participants are awarded one entry into the TJMaxx monthly sweepstakes draw, which offers invaluable prizes to the winners.
How to Enter TJMAxxFeedback?
TJMaxxFeedback is available online and can be attempted in two languages; English and Spanish. Online survey completion requires a valid purchase receipt, which can be used within 14 days of its issuance.
Customers who wish to participate in the TJMaxxFeedback Survey Sweepstakes can do so by two methods; one is by completing the TJMaxxFeedback online, and the other is entering via the mail-in method.
1. Entering via the Online Survey Completion Method
Customers who wish to participate in the TJMaxx Monthly sweepstakes via the online survey completion method need to make a recent purchase at any of the TJ Maxx stores. Once done that, the participant needs to log on to the website: https://www.tjmaxxfeedback.com/. On the landing page, participants first have a choice of selecting any from the two languages: English or Spanish. After that, they are required to enter information such as the date and time of visiting the store and also the survey invitation code printed on the receipt. Once they have entered the required details, participants must click on the ‘Start’ button and enter the survey.
Upon entering the survey, participants are required to respond to the questions as per their experiences at the store. In the end, they are asked to provide their personal details, including the name and email address, so that they may be granted one entry into the TJMaxx monthly sweepstakes. The receipt validity period is 14 days only. Thus the participants are advised to enter at their earliest. One entry per survey completed per valid purchase receipt is allowed.
2. Entering via the Mail-In Method
Participants who wish to enter the TJMaxxFeedback sweepstakes without having to make a purchase or completing the survey online can enter by the mail-in method. Entrants are required to handprint their personal details such as full name, complete residential address, phone number, and a valid plus functional email address on a 3” by 5” postcard or a piece of paper. The hand-printed details must be legible enough, complete, and error-free. This entry then needs to be mailed in a #10 envelope on the following address:
T.J.Maxx “Customer Satisfaction” Sweepstakes,
PO Box 420, Macedon, NY 14502-0420.
Remember to stamp your envelope with sufficient postage properly. Only one entry can be mailed in one envelope. Regardless of the method of entry, there is a limit of one entry per household per sweepstakes period. Entries that are received later than the ending period date will be disqualified and will not be carried forward to the next sweepstakes period.
The winners of the TJMaxxFeedback sweepstakes are selected via a random draw per-monthly period. Only one winner is selected in each monthly period. Winners are notified via email, phone, USPS mail, and/or any other home delivery system chosen by the sponsors. Winners are expected to respond to their notification within three days of its issuance and start corresponding with the sponsors within seven days past responding to the notification. Failure to do so may result in the confiscation of the prize, and another winner may be selected.
The prizes of the monthly TJMaxxFeedback sweepstakes include a TJMaxx gift card worth $500. The gift cards do not have an expiration date. They cannot be traded for cash or substituted for another gift card worth the same value or more. Prizes are also non-transferable and in-exchangeable.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- TJMaxxFeedback survey is open to legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- TJMaxxFeedback survey is open to customers who are 18 years of age or have reached majority age in their respective states of residence or whichever is older.
- Employees, officers, management, representatives of the Sponsors, their partners, immediate families, household inmates, associates, or people having any kind of affiliation with TJMaxx company are not allowed to enter into the TJMaxx Survey sweepstakes.
- The TJMaxx Survey sweepstakes are void where prohibited by law.
- The TJMaxx Survey can be entered via two methods.
- The online survey completion method requires a recent purchase made at any of the TJMaxx Departmental stores.
- The receipt validity period is 14 days.
- The survey can be attempted in two languages: English and Spanish
- The mail-in method does not require either of the two: a recent purchase and online survey completion.
- The mail-in entries must be sent in a #10 envelope hand-printed on a 3″ x 5″ card.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Only one entry per household per 30 day sweepstakes period is allowed.
- Participants trying to enter the TJMaxx survey sweepstakes via fraudulent methods will be disqualified.
- In case of lost, damaged, or late entries, the management and Sponsors of the TJMaxx Survey sweepstakes will not be responsible.
- Incomplete mail-in entries will also be disqualified.
- Each month one winner will be selected via random drawing.
- Prizes are non-transferable, in-exchangeable, and cannot be traded for cash.
- Winners are required to respond to the post-announcement correspondence and claim their prizes within seven days.
- Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Winners will be notified via phone and email addresses.
- All federal and local taxes applicable are the winner’s liability.
- Leftover entries will not be carried forward into the next sweepstakes period.
- Mail-in entries must be legibly hand-printed on a 3″ X 5″ card or a same dimensional piece of paper.
- A copy of official rules and a winners list can be furnished upon request.
- If a potential winner remains unreachable within three days of connecting efforts made the Sponsors, their prize will be canceled.
- Other than email and phone, winners may also be notified via USPS mail or other home delivery of the Sponsors’ choice.
- Fast Fashion clothing lines
- Cheap prices
- Bargains on name brands
- Great variety of clothes & accessories
- OK customer service
- Cheap clothing
- Long lines at checkout
User Review( votes)
|Prize||$500 Gift Card|
|Validation Code||14 days|
|Location||USA, Puerto Rico|
1. Why must I participate in the TJMaxx Survey?
You must participate in the TJMaxx Departmental stores’ online survey because it helps them improve their customers’ future shopping experiences at the store. Additionally, they give you a chance to win a prize at their monthly sweepstakes.
2. Who are the Sponsors of the TJMaxx Survey Sweepstakes?
The Sponsors of TJMaxx survey sweepstakes are:
T.J.Maxx, 770 Cochituate Road, Framingham, MA 01701. (the “Sponsor”)
3. Where may I find a list of official TJMaxx sweepstakes rules online?