Stop and Shop is an American chain of supermarkets. It initially started off as a small grocery store in 1892 which was called the ‘Greenie Store’. In 1914, the company opened its first retail store called the ‘Stop and Shop’ store. By 1917, the Stop and Shop store outlets had grown over 15 stores. Currently, the store has outlets over 415 locations and is headquartered in Massachusetts, the United States of America.
The Stop and Shop retail stores management value its customers’ time, effort, and trust in their products and services. For this purpose, they strive to maintain their quality standards and keep reflecting on their current performance. This is done with the help of a customer feedback survey held online by Stop and Shop management. it is called ‘TalkToStopandShop’ survey.
The main aim of the survey, as mentioned before, is to keep a check on the store’s performance. In light of the feedback received, the future courses of action are devised and services are improved for customers.
Description: TalkToStopandShop survey is an online questionnaire, designed and hosted by Stop and Shop management. This questionnaire consists of a set of questions that probe customers about their most recent experiences at any of its outlets within the 5 states and asks them to rate its services accordingly. The survey is available online and can be attempted in the English language only.
Legal residents of only 5 states of the United States of America which include Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island are allowed to participate in this survey program. Participants must be 18 years of age or older when entering the survey. The survey is void where prohibited by law.
In order to attempt the online survey, a valid purchase receipt is needed. Upon completion, the participants are roped into a monthly draw and awarded one entry into it.
How to Enter the TalkToStopandShop Survey?
There are two ways to enter the TalkToStopandShop Survey sweepstakes; website and mail-in.
1. Entering Through Website
Customers who wish to participate in the TalkToStopandShop survey sweepstakes by participating in the survey online need to visit: http://www.talktostopandshop.com/. In order to enter the survey, they will need a valid purchase receipt. This purchase receipt can be used within 5 days of its issuance. On the first page, entrants will be prompted to enter the pin number printed at the bottom of their receipt. On the second, they will be asked to enter their date and time of purchase. After that, they will be proceeded to enter the survey.
Once you enter the survey, participants are required to answer all the questions and upon completion, they are granted one entry into the Stop and Shop monthly sweepstakes draw.
2. Entering by Sending Mail-in Entries
For mailing-in entries, participants are required to simply handprint or type their personal details such as first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number on 3” x 5” postcard and mail it in a business envelope to the address given below. Additionally, participants must also type/handprint their date of birth and email address. The information must be hand-printed or typed in a legible way and the envelope be mailed to the following address with sufficient stamps and proper postage:
“Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey”,
PO Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610.
Regardless of the method of entry, participants may enter 5 times per sweepstakes period. No purchase is needed nor is a survey completion required to enter via the mail-in method. However, separate entries must be made in separate envelopes. One envelope containing multiple entries will be disqualified. Incomplete entries will also be disqualified. The management and the sponsors of Stop and Shop survey sweepstakes will not be responsible in case of damaged, lost or late entries. Entries uncounted in this period will not be carried forward to the next period.
Winners of the TalkToStopandShop Survey sweepstakes are randomly selected each month. A total of 10 winners are selected and notified via email, phone numbers and/or mail. Winners are attempted to be notified of their prizes twice only. If the correspondence remains unanswered, the winners will be disqualified and alternate winners will be selected.
Prizes include 10 Stop and Shop gift cards each worth $500. These gift cards are non-transferable, in-exchangeable and cannot be substituted for cash or other gift cards. The gift cards are subjected to terms and conditions and winners are advised to read their agreements to know the time period within which they will expire. There is a limit of one prize per household per period.
Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- The TalktoStopandShop Survey is open to legal residents of only 5 states of the United States of America. These include Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the TalkToStopandShop survey.
- The TalkToStopandShop Survey is void where prohibited by law.
- The TalktoStopandShop Survey sweepstakes are subjected to federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
- Officers, directors, managers, and employees of Stop and Shop Store are not eligible to participate in this survey sweepstakes program. Additionally, their immediate families, household inmates, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies are also not allowed to participate in this program.
- The TalktoStopandShop Survey sweepstakes run for a period of 30 days.
- Each month 10 winners are selected after a random draw.
- There are two ways to enter the TalkToStopandShop survey sweepstakes. One completing a survey online and the other by mailing in personal details.
- Regardless of the method of entry, the number of entries allowed per household per period is 5.
- The online survey completion method requires a valid purchase receipt.
- The receipt validity period is 5 days from the day of purchase.
- The mail-in entry method does not require a purchase or survey completion.
- The mail-in entries must be completed legibly and mailed in separate envelopes with proper postage and sufficient stamps.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Mail-in entries need be hand-printed on a 3” by 5” postcard.
- In case of lost, damaged or misplaced entries, the management and Sponsors of the TalktoShopandStop survey sweepstakes will not be responsible.
- Winners will be notified via email, phone and/or mail.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per household per survey sweepstakes period.
- Any attempts of entrants to fraudulently manipulate the number of entries will lead to the disqualification of the participant from the draw.
- Uncounted entries will not be carried forward to the next sweepstakes period.
- Winners will be notified twice only. In case of no response from the winners’ side in both attempts, their prize will be canceled and the subsequent draw will be held.
- All taxes applicable are the winners’ responsibility.
- A winners’ list can be provided if the participant sends a self-addressed envelope to the management of the Sweepstakes.
- Fair price on groceries & other items
- Grocery delivery available
- Quality products
- Good customer service
- Limited store locations
User Review( votes)
|Prize||$500 Gift Card|
|Validation Code||5 days|
1. How do Stop and Shop use my responses?
Stop and Shop uses your responses to gauge its actual performance as per your experience against the standards it has for quality customer service, then it tries to bridge the gap between the two by adopting measures.
2. How many times may I enter the TalkToStopandShop survey sweepstakes?
You may enter 5 times maximum within one survey sweepstakes period.
3. Can I enter multiple times using the same survey code?
No, You may need a new survey code each time you decide to participate in the survey online.