Are you looking to win money and other exciting prizes easily? Wheel of Fortune is offering participants a chance to join the contest and win in the sweepstakes round. The participatory process is quite simple. All you need to do is get a SPIN ID, and just like that, you are one step closer to winning.
Continue reading to learn more about the game, how to participate, rewards, and ways of gaining entry into the sweepstakes round.
Name: Wheel Of Fortune
Description: Wheel of Fortune popularly known as 'wheel' is an American television game show. It was first aired in 1975. Wheel was created by media mogul Merv Griffin. The show features a competition where viewers solve word puzzles to win various giveaways and prizes. With over 7,000 episodes in 32 seasons, It is amongst the first long-running game shows in America.Wheel of Fortune airs on ABC and several other local listings. It is currently hosted by Vanna White and Pat Sajak. The two have co-hosted the show for over twenty-five years. The game show was initially intended for an American audience. However, over the years, production has spread its wings to an international fan base. Currently, it airs in 14 countries from different parts of the world. I.e., Turkey, Spain, Russia, Singapore, the United States of America, Romania, Poland, Moldova, etc. Each country has different hosts. A single episode runs for approximately 22 minutes.Apart from winning prizes on-air, participants can enter the sweepstakes round to win additional prizes. Today, you can spin the Wheel of Fortune and walk away with $10,000 in cash, among other exclusive rewards.During the show, when a contestant lands on the Mystery Wedge and flips it over, it may reveal a $10,000 prize. After that, they are given a puzzle which upon answering correctly, they walk away with the money.Well, good news for the wheel of fortune fans. You don't have to be a live contestant to win. All you need to do is get a SPIN ID, wait for your id to pop-up on the screen. When the wedge is flipped over, you 'FLIP OUT,' and just like that, you have won $10,000.
User Review( votes)
Wheel Of Fortune Review
Eligibility Criteria and Rules
For you to participate in Wheel of Fortune, you have to meet the following requirements;
- You must be a permanent and legal resident of the fifty states of the U.S. and D.C., excluding people from Puerto Rico, Guam, and other U.S. territories and possession.
- Must be 18 years or older. If a participant belongs to a jurisdiction that considers him/ her to be a minor at 18 years, official consent should be obtained from a parent or legal guardian.
- Participants should be registered and active members of the Wheel Watchers Club. A person is allowed to register only once. Multiple registrations lead to disqualification.
- Must have a valid social security number or an individual taxpayer identification number
- You should not be an employee of Quadra Inc, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Sony Corporation of America, CBS Television Distribution, Wheel of Fortune, The Visionaire Group, Aimia Proprietary Loyalty US, Salesforce.com Promotional consideration Inc and Interactive solution Inc.
- The above rule applies to anyone with employee affiliation to the companies mentioned above, i.e., marketers, web designers, licensees, agents, etc.
- Participants should not be immediate family members or people living in the same household with employees or affiliates of the companies named above.
- You should have access to a phone, tablet, or computer.
- A secure and stable internet connection is vital.
- Have a compatible up to date web browser on your device.
- Should be able to tune into the show while it is being aired live.
How To Become a Member of The Wheel Watchers Club
If you meet the above criteria and rules, all you need to do is get a 7 or 9 character SPIN ID (Special Prize Identification Number) to become a wheel watchers club member. Club Membership is accompanied with following additional benefits;
- A personal ID that grants you a chance to win similar rewards and prizes as in-show contestants.
- Opportunities to enter giveaways competitions where you can win world tours, brand new homes, Hawaii vacation, secret Santa holidays, among others.
- Receiving direct messages from Pat and Vanna (Hosts of the show).
- Newsletters and first-hand notifications about the show. You will always be up to date with new information concerning the game show.
- Premium access to VIP tickets for show tapings. With this, you will be able to watch Vanna and Pat perform live at Sony Studios in Los Angeles.
- Prior notification on all Wheelmobile events scheduled in your area and any chances to audition for the show.
- Exclusive Access to members-only sales at the Wheel of Fortune eStore.
New club members enjoy 10% off their first order from Wheel of Fortune estore and additional entries in giveaways.
How to get a SPIN ID
Becoming a Wheel Watcher member is free. No registration fee is required. Registration should be done within the allocated time frame. You can decide to register via Facebook or Through the wheel of Fortune official website. For Facebook registrations, go to the ‘Facebook Connect’ icon and fill in the required information.
During registration, you will be asked to;
- Enter your first and last name
- Date of Birth
- Physical address
- City and state of residence
- Zip/Postal code
- Phone number; home number and cell phone number.
- Email address. Ensure that your email address is valid and active.
- Password. Your password must be between 8 and 20 characters. It must have at least one letter, one number, and a unique character. Also, it should not contain any part of your email address.
- For security purposes and easy account retrieval, you will have to set a security question and answer.
- Confirm email notification preferences
- Read the terms and conditions. Tick to agree and submit your registration.
Be on the lookout for a verification email to complete your registration.
After you complete the registration process, you will receive a SPIN ID. For new registrants, it may take up to 24 hours to get your SPIN ID. The ID is displayed on top of your Wheel Watchers homepage or their eNewsletters. If it’s still not available after the allocated time frame has passed, contact customer service for assistance through Wheel of Fortune’ Contact form’.
Your SPIN ID may differ from someone else. As mentioned earlier, some have 7 characters and others 9. This does not affect your chances of winning since selection is made randomly.
To keep your SPIN ID active, ensure you log into your account at least once every six months. Failure to do so leads to deactivation.
NB: You are only allowed one registration per email address. Also, one person is limited to a single SPIN ID.
How to Participate in The Sweepstakes Round
Step 1: Take your internet-enabled device. Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
Step 2: Log in to the Wheel Watchers club to keep your SPIN ID active. If you don’t have an ID, register quickly to obtain one.
Step 3: Tune into the show. Sit back, relax, and wait for the Mystery Wedge to come into play.
Step 4: Once it’s in play, watch out for your SPIN ID. Stay alert and keenly analyze the numbers being displayed.
Step 5: If your ID pops up, log into your account. You will be required to follow the enlisted instructions to verify that the SPIN ID is genuinely yours. (This must be done within 24 hours).
Step 6: Once your SPIN ID is verified as the winning number, you will receive a call from the Wheel of Fortune to issue an official confirmation as the winner. Further Contact will be made to guide you on how to receive your $10,000 reward. The cash Prize is issued within 120 after the broadcast of the show.
NB: The $10,000 sweepstakes reward is subjectable to taxation since it is viewed as income by the IRS. Winners are responsible for paying the state and federal taxes.
- Participation is free of charge. You don’t have to worry about suffering any losses.
- There are no additional costs incurred when joining the wheel of watchers club.
- The registration process is simple and straightforward.
- The game is fair and transparent.
- You don’t have to be in the show to participate.
- Participation is limited to only legal and permanent US citizens.
- Participants are limited to only one entry. With so many contestants, chances of winning are very slim.
- Sweepstakes entry can only be done online for non-in-show participants. There are no post mail entries.
How can I reset my Wheel Watchers Club Account Password?
This is very simple. Go to https//www.wheeloffortune.com/account. Click on the ‘I forgot password’ icon. Proceed to fill in your email address that was used during the initial registration process into the club account.
You will receive an email from the Wheel Watchers club containing a reset password link. If you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes, check on the spam or junk folder.
Click on the link and enter the required details. And you are good to go.
How can I change my Username or Email Address?
In some instances, you may find yourself unable to recall your username. Or maybe, you changed your email address. To update your details, go to www.wheeloffortune.com. Click on ‘My Account.’ Select ‘My Profile’ and proceed to ‘members’ info. Ensure that you have Wheel of Fortune email details on your safe sender’s list.
If the above procedure does not work, get in touch with customer service about your problem via their inquiry contact form.
Can anyone join the Wheel Watchers Members Club?
Anyone can become a member of the club as long as you meet the eligibility guidelines set. The club is open to people who wish to contest in the Sweepstakes round or any other giveaway competition that is yet to come soon. It is the only way participants can get a SPIN ID.
How can I identify the Official Wheel of Fortune Website?
If you type ‘Wheel of Fortune’ on your web browsers, numerous links will pop up. This makes it very easy to get confused. Watch out for scammers and copy cats. For security purposes, avoid giving your information to the wrong sites. Ensure that you are on Wheel of Fortune’s official site. Click on this link, and you will be directly redirected to Wheel of Fortune’s official website.
Why can’t I access my account?
The inability to access your account can be caused by 404 error, poor network connectivity, or browser compatibility issues. Always Ensure that your internet connection is strong, and the browser on your device is updated. You can also try refreshing the page several or closing the tab and reopening it.
The Wheel of Fortune game show gives participants an equal chance to win exciting prizes and giveaways. Today, you can easily walk away with $10,000 from the sweepstakes round. The requirements are basic, and the limitations are minimal. What are you waiting for? Register now for the sweepstakes round and stand a chance to win.