Offering consumers of your products a chance to give their feedback helps you hear directly from the end consumers of your products. It also helps you form a connection with your customers since they feel included in the company operations.
Eventually, this will ensure you build a broad base of loyal customers who will always come back for more. Sounds great for business, right?
Peet’s Coffee and Tea is a company that has chosen to take the survey route with their customers.
In this article, we offer you a guide for PeetsListens. Are you eligible? What are the rules? How do you take the survey? Keep reading for all the information you need.
Description: Peets Coffee and Tea shop was founded in the year 1966 by Alfred Peet in Berkeley, California. Initially, the shop only sold roasted coffee beans. The founder, with time, gave in to growing customer demands and started brewing coffee.
User Review( votes)
Presently, Peet’s Coffee and Tea Shop operates over 200 shops in California, Washington DC, Virginia, Tennessee, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, and Maryland. It also recently expanded to China and has a shop in Shanghai.
By December 2016, Peet’s Coffee was sold in 14,000 grocery stores, universities, and wholesalers across the United States. They had over a dozen coffee bar locations in Chicago and Boston as well as in Washington, DC.
Alfred Peets’s determination to introduce high-quality coffee to Americans is one of the factors behind the company’s success to date. Also, the company has always prided itself on seeking customers’ feedback and solving their issues to maintain a rapport with them.
This desire is the idea behind the Peetslistens survey at www.peetslistens.com. Through this survey, the company gets honest and reliable feedback directly from its customers. And, as a way of thanking their esteemed customers for participating in their surveys, Peet’s Shop enters the participants into sweepstakes where they can win $100 or a grand prize of $500.
PeetsListens Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal US citizens residing in the 50 united states, including the state of Columbia.
- The entrant must be 18 years or older or the age of majority in their state of residence at the time they enter into the Sweepstakes.
- You must have a smartphone, PC, or any other gadget that can access the internet as the survey is done online.
- A stable internet connection is essential.
- You must know how to read and write in English as there is no translation option to any other language.
Rules of PeetsListens
- Employees of the company and their family members, as well as the sponsors and their representatives, cannot participate in the sweepstakes to ensure that no one has the upper hand.
- Failure to answer any survey questions or giving inconsistent data will lead to disqualification.
- Each entrant can only enter the sweepstakes once during each period regardless of the method he or she chooses to use.
- You should not ask help from anyone to enter you into the sweepstakes, but you should fill the survey on your own.
- Any entry made outside the specified time for both entry methods will be disregarded.
- You cannot share or sell your prize.
- Entrants cannot share specific questions and answers to others.
How to Take PeetsListens
There are two ways of participating in the sweepstake. First, you can hand-print your name, address, day and night telephone numbers and age on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail it in a standard business-size #10 envelope to: “Peet’s Coffee & Tea” Sweepstakes, PO Box 397, Macedon, NY 14502-0397. The postmark date will serve as the entry date. Mail-in entry cards and envelopes must be hand-printed by the entrant only.
The second method that we will discuss in depth is through filling the online survey. The answers you give on the survey do not affect the sweepstakes entry, but you must fill all the questions for a sweepstakes entry.
- To start the survey, go to the official Peetlistens survey at www.peetslistens.com read the welcoming instructions, then click “start.”
- On the page that follows, you will find some basic instructions and eligibility criteria, once you complete reading click “Next.”
- List your visit type. Was it drive-thru, To-Go, or did you eat at Peet’s?
- Proceed to rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at Peets. The rating ranges from highly satisfied, satisfied, neither satisfied or dissatisfied, dissatisfied to highly dissatisfied
- Select the item that you purchased during your visit
- How did you find the taste of your food, staff menu, and knowledge, speed of service, friendliness of the staff, and the accuracy of your order?
- Rate the ease of placing your order, variety of food items, temperature of your food, quality of your food, and value of the price you paid.
- Based on your experience, what’s the likelihood of you visiting Peet’s coffee and tea shop in the next thirty days? Rate from highly likely to not likely at all
- Would you recommend Peet’s to a friend on a scale of 0 -10 where 0 is not likely at all, and 10 is most likely?
- The next section consists of yes or no questions. These include things such as were you greeted? Did a staff member let you know what the coffee of the day was?
- The official survey questions end and the next sections have questions of your details like gender and age. You can choose not to answer these. However, you must provide all the required information for entry into the sweepstakes.
- The last step is to confirm your email that the company will use should you win any reward.
Upon completing the survey, you automatically enter the sweepstake. The sweepstake period is divided into four quarters and 12 entry periods. For every entry period, there is a draw, and the winner gets a Peet’s Coffee and Tea shop gift card worth $100.
For every quarter, there is a grand draw where the winner gets a gift card worth $500. So, in total, there are 12 prize winners and four grand winners per sweepstake period.
- The surveys questions are short and straightforward and will only take a short time
- Most of the questions are closed-ended, so you don’t struggle to find words.
- Participants stand to win gift cards worth either $500 in the grand prizes or $100 in the first prizes
- Your opinion helps improve the quality of services offered at the coffee shop
- You can use the mailing method to enter the sweepstakes without buying anything
- The chances of winning are slim since winners are chosen from draws
- The survey is only open to USA residents.
- It is only available in English.
- You cannot receive your prize as cash
|Prize||$500 gift card
$100 gift card
|Winner(s)||4 - Grand Prize
12 - First Prize
|Validation Code||5 days|
|Prize Expiry||7 days|
Is PeetsListens a scam?
PeetsListens survey found at www.peetslistens.com is a legit survey offered by Peet's Coffee and Tea shop to its customers to hear directly from them their opinion on several matters.
What can I win in PeetsListens?
There are four grand winners of gift cards worth $500 and 12 prize winners who get a gift card worth $100 each.
How will I know if I win?
When filling your details, ensure you give correct contact information. Peet's Coffe and Tea Shop uses this information to contact winners either via email or phone.
Peet’s Coffee and Tea shop would love to know how your experience was at their establishments. Feel free to give both positive and negative feedback to help the company improve its services.
Whether you get to win anything or not, your feedback means a lot to the company, so if you have a few minutes to spare, feel free to visit the official site and fill the questions as honestly as possible.
You can also share the survey invitation link with your friends and family and encourage them to participate so that they also stand a chance to win.