In our current internet dominated society, online surveys such as PublixSurvey have gained popularity because that’s how customers get to evaluate services and goods offered by a company. If you hated the services provided and couldn’t directly address your issue to the person concerned, you can easily express your dissatisfaction through a survey.
Surveys serve as a bridge between customers and companies where the former indicates complaints or gratitude to the latter by answering a series of questions or providing opinions.
Through feedback obtained from surveys, companies can identify areas that need to be rectified or improved.
Many companies in the 21st century have incorporated online surveys into their operations.
Publix Super Markets
Description: Publix has launched PublixSurvey that takes into great consideration customers' feedback to improve the shopping experience.
User Review( votes)
Just like any other company, Publix highly values the voice and opinion of customers since its establishment back in 1930.
The founder of this supermarket chain was George W. Jenkins, who had a solid aim and vision towards redefining supermarkets through innovations such as air conditioning, frozen freezers, and glass shelves, which would generally better customers’ experience.
Publix supermarket offers a variety of products in grocery, deli, bakery, meat, seafood, liquor department, pharmacy, floral, cafes, and even has valet parking. How convenient is that!
Based in Florida today, Publix is a $35 billion enterprise. It stands as an employee-owned company. Publix customers describe it as a good and convenient store. As its slogan says, ‘where shopping is a pleasure’ it clearly is a pleasure!
Publix has employed over 190,000 employees in total across all stores, thus increasing employment opportunities.
It continues to make consumer satisfaction a priority by introducing surveys, gift cards, and many other things.
Publix is one of the biggest retailers in the world currently holding position 15 in the US, among other large retailers.
PublixSurvey solely aims at improving customers’ happiness and levels of satisfaction.
Apart from getting an opportunity to evaluate the shopping experience in your area, you also gain entry into sweepstakes and stand a chance to win a $1000 gift card. Cool right?
PublixSurvey Eligibility Criteria
PublixSurvey has some requirements that need to be met before an individual is considered eligible for the survey.
- You must have attained 18 years
- You must be able to understand English or Espanol
- You must be a resident of any one of the following states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee.
- Must be a legal US resident
- Should not have any employee affiliation
- Should have a receipt or survey invitation to enter the required Publix details. However, a purchase doesn’t need to have been made for one to qualify for the survey. If a purchase has been made, the survey will be available online through the code on the receipt. In instances where a purchase has not been made, one can participate through using the mail approach.
- You must have access to a phone, tablet, PC, and also to a fast internet connection.
Once all the requirements are in order, proceed to take the survey.
How do you take PublixSurvey?
The whole process roughly takes less than 10 minutes. This means that you can easily fill it in during your train ride to work when having lunch/breakfast, as you sip your occasional cup of coffee in between work/college breaks or even right before hopping into bed at night.
Before starting PublixSurvey, it is highly advisable to re-read the requirements to avoid wasting time, yet you are not eligible for participation.
Honesty and transparency are highly encouraged. Individuals undertaking the survey are advised to keep prejudice and stereotypic perspectives aside.
PublixSurvey is available both via mail and an online portal. The steps for taking the survey are as follows;
1. Online portal
N/B: You must have purchased a product before participating through the online portal.
- Buy a product at the various Publix stores located in the US.
- After every purchase, a customer is issued a receipt. Save the receipt given to you by the cashier.
- In the receipt issued, there will be a printed number that enables one to gain access to the online portal.
- Go to www.publixsurvey.com
- Choose your preferred language
- Once the site loads, move your pointer to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘start survey’ button located at the lower left-hand side.
- Enter the 4-digit number located at the end of the sweepstakes invitation on the front of your Publix receipt.
- Proceed by entering the 16-digit store number, which is found below the store number.
- Input the timestamp found on the right of the date at the bottom of the receipt strictly in the ‘00.00’ format.
- Finally, click on the Next button and start responding to the survey. Answer the questions as per your experience at Publix.
- Upon completion, fill out an official form for the sweepstakes entry that makes you stand a chance to win a $1000 gift card. You’ll be asked to enter personal information like Email Address, Name, etc. for the sweepstakes.
As said earlier, you don’t have to purchase an item at Publix to participate in PublixSurvey. You, however, don’t apply online but through the mail.
One has to get a piece of paper or an index card simply. Write or type the following details on your preferred material;
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
After ensuring all the above details are correct and in order, mail it to the address below;
Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes,
Fall 2020 Entry (this depends on the current season of the year),
Attn: Marketing/ research,
3300 Publix Corporate Parkways,
Lakeland, FL 33811.
This procedure is quite simple.
PublixSurvey is generally easy to follow and navigate. The questions are both basic and straightforward.
After participation, a customer gains entry to the sweepstake and stands a chance to win a $1000 gift card.
How to collect your reward after you win
After participating in PublixSurvey, and entering the sweepstakes. Publix company goes ahead to contact you. However, it has to be verified that you are 18 years or older.
The lucky winner will be contacted, and they are obligated to respond within 72 working hours or, in other words, three business days.
The name of the fortunate customer will be posted on the main website for transparency.
Investing 10 minutes of your time does not sound bad if there is $1000 on the line. With Publix survey, 10 minutes can equal a $1000 gift card. Sweet deal, right?
Scams and fake websites with made up rewards are currently everywhere on the internet. This has caused doubts among people. You can, however, clear your doubts on Publix sweepstakes by going through their online customer reviews and also view the list of previous winners.
You should also be keen on online fraud and scams. Customers are advised to take caution since social media pages may sponsor a guest survey that is not Publixsurvey.com. PublixSurvey is only on the official website.
Important rules to note
Apart from the requirements listed above, there are other ground rules that one has to be aware of. These will help in clearing out the confusion that a customer might have.
- Entry to the survey is only acceptable by either mail or online portal.
- Every participant must provide a working email address or a valid phone number for easier communication.
- Mail entries should be entered before the deadline.
- Reward respondents should respond within the indicated time frame.
- A participant can not make more than two entries per quarter.
For more details i.e., official rules and the list of previous winners, one can visit the link provided on the survey’s entry page.
- It is easy to take
- Requires a limited amount of time and no physical presence
- One doesn’t necessarily need to purchase a product to participate in the survey, unlike other surveys.
- Winner of the gift card is publicly announced
- Regardless of the entry method, all participants are allowed twice entry per quarter. This gives you a double chance at winning!
- It is limited to specific states and not available in all states in the USA
- Participants must be above 18 years
- Lack of fast response within 3 business days (72 working hours) and later than 10 days after the issuance of the official notification can make one lose the reward.
|Validation Code||7 days|
|Prize Expiry||3 days|
Which questions are asked on PublixSurvey?
PublixSurvey questions are pretty simple. They cover different areas so as to retrieve necessary information from a customer.
- How often do you shop for groceries?
- Are there specific items that you prefer to purchase at Publix?
- Do you prefer shopping on weekends or weekdays?
- What time of the day do you usually go for your grocery shopping?
- What are the promotional deals that mostly catch your attention?
- Describe your ideal customer service
The questions may, however, change depending on your location.
Why am I experiencing an error while loading PublixSurvey?
In case the survey page is not working, or an error code appears on your screen, relax and give it some time then wait and try later. However, if this persists, you are advised to contact Publix customer care through their service phone number or their various social media handles.
Will my privacy be protected on PublixSurvey?
Yes. Your response to the Publixsurvey will be kept confidential and will not affect the service you receive at any cost. Identities will only be revealed if you win the $1000 gift card.
For further inquiries about privacy and security, visit www.publixsurvey.com.
You may reach Publix physically by going to the nearest store in your location. Google Maps has made this easier. All you are required to do is search for Publix according to the region you are in, for example, Publix stores located in Alabama and several locations with directions will pop up. Proceed to choose the most convenient one for you.
Also, you can reach Publix through phone by dialing Publix Customer Service Number: +1800- 242- 1227.
Going to their online page https://corporate.publix.com/contact is also an available option.
Lastly, you can contact Publix through the mail. Their mail address is as follows;
Publix Super Markets,
Attn. Customer Care,
P. O Box 407,
Lakeland FL, 33804- 0407.
Do you want your feedback to be appreciated and valued? Visit PublixSurvey.com and give constructive feedback for the store to serve you better. You will also help them serve other customers better by pinpointing the areas that need improvement. Simply go to the link and enter the required details, then proceed by taking the survey.