In this world that demands growth now and then, we at times find ourselves under pressure to look for an extra source of income. Why then not try your luck in participating in online surveys?
Most times, survey sites will promise you high rewards upon sign up. However, don’t trust all because they are not all legit. Some just want to exploit you and waste your time.
In this article, we are going to concentrate on the Saybucks survey site. What is it, and how does it work? How much can you earn through the website? How do you know if you are eligible for their surveys? What makes it different from other survey sites? We will focus on answering all the above questions and all the other information you need to know about Saybucks to make well-informed decisions.
Description: Saybucks is a Sweden-based survey site that cares about your opinions and insights on various matters. They are willing to pay you once you provide this information. It has over 100,000 registered members from all its member countries.
User Review( vote)
Saybucks works as a survey router, which means they have( different marketing research partners or third-party companies to provide surveys based on your profile.)
These companies are their clients. They provide surveys based on what they need to know about issues affecting them, such as market share, customer preferences, and buying patterns.
There are many profile surveys you can take via the system, ensure you fill as many of these as possible.
The more complete and detailed your profile is, the more surveys you are likely to receive.
Your profile is divided into several categories for you to complete, such as household, education, hobbies, and preferences.
What is exciting about Saybucks is that it has millions of user-friendly surveys to offer, which are not only short and simple but also impressive.
The survey topics that you will mostly handle will cover diverse issues such as, banking, automobile, food processing, and manufacturing.
You may get disqualified from a survey, but the system keeps checking until it finds one that can match your profile.
You should be very careful when answering questions because if you give unnecessary details or give wrong answers repeatedly, you may be disqualified from the survey.
Other reasons that may lead to your disqualification may be due to your age, gender, preferences, or when you answer the screening questions, and they realize you don’t fit some requirements they need.
Screenout is also common in these surveys. This is when you get disqualified from a survey because they reach the target number they need.
By agreeing to participate in Saybucks surveys, you have to agree to share your sensitive data for market research.
A good example is when reviewing products, you should be truthful about your experience with it if the price is fair, its benefits, and side effects.
However, don’t worry about privacy issues as the information from all survey participants is combined and shared as aggregate.
Unlike many survey sites, Saybucks doesn’t restrict members from joining based on their age. However, you should be old enough to know how to read, write, understand, and know-how to follow instructions.
You should also have a smartphone and access to a good internet connection.
Nevertheless, you can only join Saybucks if you are from the USA, UK, Russia, India, Mexico, Brazil, and Australia.
How to earn with Saybucks
While other sites offer several ways of earning, such as signup bonuses, referral commissions, and prize draws, Saybucks offer only one way of earning, which is through filling online surveys.
So if you expect to make decent income ensure you fill as many surveys as you possibly can.
How do you get paid and cash out?
In this aspect, Saybucks has no significant difference with other sites, once you complete filling a survey, the amount that was pre-stated is deposited into your account.
Surveys range in value, but you get paid between $1 and $10. The amount depends on the length and complexity of the survey. However, surveys that are worth less than $2 are more common.
You have to attain the minimum cashout requirement; you can request your payment through PayPal, Amazon gift cards, or g codes(only in the USA).
There is a 2% transaction fee for all PayPal payments. Also, if you leave your reward unclaimed for 30 days, it will be returned to the panel account; this means you will have to do another transfer.
The minimum cashout requirements vary from country to country. In the USA and India, the cashout minimum is $10.
- Free to join – You are not going to be charged anything to join and start earning through Saybucks. All they need are a few details, and you are good to go.
- Simple registration process – The registration process is straightforward. You need to click your country code and fill the necessary details. You will be sent a confirmation link in your email, and once you click on it, you are a member.
- The cash amount is pre-stated – When you are sent an available survey in your mail, the amount you will receive is pre-stated. So even before starting, you know exactly how much you will earn.
- Cash system – Many sites use points system whereby once you complete a survey, you are awarded points that are redeemed for money or gifts; however, Saybucks use a cash system whereby for every survey you complete, you are awarded cash.
- Reliable – Saybucks is a reliable site as each time you complete a survey; the pre-stated amount is sent to your PayPal account.
- PayPal payment method – Saybucks offers payment through PayPal, which is accessible to everyone no matter what corner of the world they are in.
- Restricted access – Unless you are from the countries we stated, you cannot join the site. So many people from other countries may want to join but can’t.
There has been a lot of complaints from members about delays in response. Some issues are never even responded to or resolved.
- No signup bonus – Many sites motivate more people to join as they are promised immediate bonus upon joining, Saybucks, however, does not have these offers.
- Only one way to earn – the only way to earn at Saybucks is through filling surveys, so if you want a lot of income, then ensure you fill as many surveys as possible.
- Not enough surveys – Although the site has a lot of surveys to fill, you may not qualify for many of them.
- No compensation – Although when you get disqualified from a survey, the router keeps searching until it finds something matching your profile, you will not be compensated for the time you spend.
- Slow payout – The payout is slow, and thus it leaves members frustrated; it takes up to 4 days for the money to be available in your account.
- Logging in issues – Members complain that sometimes it’s stressful to log in as your password is rejected many times, and you have to change it each time you log in.
- High chances of screenout – Screen out happens when you get disqualified in the middle of a survey due to the panel getting the number of respondents it was interested in. Although they will assign you another survey to fill, you will have wasted your time.
SayBucks Survey Center
|Points Expiry||30 days|
|Language||English, Espanol, Portugese, Russian|
Is Saybucks legit or just a scam?
There are many scams in the online survey business; the good news is that Saybucks is not one of them as it is a legit site of earning money.
How will I know if I qualify for a survey?
You will be given screening questions to ascertain that you are the right candidate for the survey. Once you pass the screening test, you are allowed to proceed with the survey.
What happens if I get disqualified from a survey?
Don’t worry if you fail a screening test as Saybucks works through a router system whereby when you are disqualified from a survey, it keeps searching until it finds something that suits you as per your profile.
What types of surveys will I find?
Saybucks is interested in your opinion about diverse topics such as your travel experiences, your experience after using certain products, etc. This information will help companies launch new products, improve their services, and rectify their costs.
How long does it take to complete a survey?
Each survey takes different amounts of time, depending on the complexity and requirement. Some can take 5 minutes and others 30 minutes depending on how detailed each is.
How do I get paid?
Saybucks pays majorly through PayPal; therefore, when giving your registration details, ensure your email connects with your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you will need to open one.
How long will it take for my funds to be available in my PayPal account?
Unless it is otherwise stated, your money should be deposited in your account upon completion of the survey process.
What do I do if I don’t get paid?
If your money isn’t deposited in your PayPal account, first recheck your details to ensure they are correct or try to refresh your account. If all these don’t help, you should contact Saybucks via their website to seek a solution.
If you love and enjoy taking surveys, then Saybucks is an excellent choice as it offers short and exciting surveys that you will enjoy filling. So long as you join the site without the thought of getting rich overnight, you will enjoy all it has to offer.
You get to help companies improve the quantity and quality of their products and adjust their prices. The other choice is to donate your earnings to a charity organization of your own choice, thus helping the less fortunate in society. Don’t think of quitting your job and put all your eggs in this basket as the money earned isn’t substantial, but it’s free money that you can get without breaking your sweat.