Baskin Robbins is a popular American ice-cream and cake specialty chain of restaurants. It was founded in 1945 and served over 5000 locations worldwide. The co-founders Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins both wanted to create an ice cream specialty store which would stand out from the others in terms of quality and variety of flavors offered. They realized their mission and made their dream come true by consistent efforts and superior quality desserts.
In 1953, the Baskin Robbins Company came up with the idea of a new flavor for each day of the month and hence incorporated a total of 31 flavors into its ice cream parlor. As Baskin Robbins expanded worldwide, the aim of its management to keep up the quality standards uniform throughout the global outlets grew only stronger. Thus, Baskin Robbins management took measures to create and maintain global quality standards.
Baskin Robbins Company takes its customers preferences and tastes very seriously into account and improvises its flavors accordingly. In an attempt to facilitate communication between the customers and the Baskin Robbins management, a survey program called Tell Baskin Robbins Survey has been launched.
This survey program can only be accessed online and enables its respondents to convey their likes and dislikes to the Baskin Robbins team. Upon completion, the participants are awarded discount coupons and codes. These codes can be redeemed at the next visit by the customers to any of Baskin Robbins participating stores.
Description: Baskin Robbins management realizes that its customers have plenty of choices when it comes down to choosing ice cream and cake specialty shop. Their decision to still choose Baskin Robbins products and services over others shows their trust and the value they gain for their money. Baskin Robbins Company highly appreciates and regards its customers’ choices, and hence in an attempt to maintain its customer's satisfaction levels and further improve food choices it has to offer, the TellBaskinRobbins Survey program was started.
TellBaskinRobbins Survey is a customer feedback program which aims at garnering genuine responses from Baskin Robbins customers in an attempt to improve its customer care and create better customer experiences in the future. The survey consists of a series of questions and is available online at https://www.tellbaskinrobbins.com/. It can be attempted in English, Spanish, and French languages.
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
- Wait Time
User Review( votes)
How to Enter TellBaskinRobbins Survey?
To participate in the TellBaskinRobbins Survey, customers need either a survey invitation code carrying valid purchase receipt or a survey card carrying the store or the PC number. All Baskin Robbins customers across the United States of America can participate in this survey. However, the age limit of 18 years old or older in their respective states of residence applies.
The mode of entry into this survey is online only. Visit https://www.tellbaskinrobbins.com/ and select the language of your ease. Enter the 18 digit survey invitation code that is printed on your receipt. If you do not have a survey invitation code printed on it, visit https://www.tellbaskinrobbins.com/Index.aspx?NR=1 alternatively and enter the 6-digit store number printed at the top of your receipt or the back of your survey card. Select the date and time of your visit. Then proceed by clicking ‘Next.’
In case you have a survey card only, visit https://www.tellbaskinrobbins.com/Index.aspx?NR=1. You will be required to enter the 6-digit number store number or PC number printed at the back of your survey card and indicating the date and time of your visit. Once done, move onto the survey questions and fill out your responses.
After you have completed the survey and answered all the questions, provide your details on the next page. In the end, you will be provided with a validation code. Write it down on your receipt or survey card and bring it to the parlor next time you visit it within six months of its issuance.
The prize in current offer includes a $1 off on your next purchase worth $4 or more.
Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older or of majority age in their respective States of residence.
- Entrants must carry a purchase receipt.
- The survey can be attempted in 3 languages; English, French, and Spanish.
- The receipt validity period is not specified.
- The validation code must be redeemed within six months of issuance.
- The discount coupon cannot be used to buy Dunkin Donuts K-cups packs, Keurig Brewers or any Baskin Robbins or Dunkin Donuts Gift cards.
- Additionally, discount coupons cannot be used in conjunction with other gift cards at the Baskin Robbins Stores.
- Multiple entries are allowed. However, one entry per receipt is allowed. For multiple entries, customers require multiple purchase receipts.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States of America.
- The prizes can be traded for cash.
- This survey offer is void where the receipt has been copied, reproduced, purchased, sold, or traded.
- This survey program is void where prohibited by law.
- All taxes applicable are the sole liability/responsibility of the customers.
- Good ice cream selection
- Mix-n-match options
- Order online
- Delivery available
- High in sugar
- Limited healthy options
- A bit pricier with add-ons
TellBaskinRobbins Survey Center
|Prize Expiry||6 months|
|Purchase||Yes - Online, Phone|
No - Mail
|Enter||Online, Phone or Mail|
|Language||English, Spanish, French|
1. What is the cash redemption value I will receive in case I trade my coupon for cash?
A standard of 1/20th or 1 cent will be the amount customer will receive if they choose to trade their prize for cash.
2. What if I sell my receipt to someone else? Can they claim the prize?
In case you sale your receipt to someone else whether online or via physical means, the prize will be confiscated since this practice is highly discouraged. Similarly, the person who purchases receipt from you via any means will also receive no benefits and might face the consequences for engaging in such practices.
3. Who will pay the tax applicable on my discount coupon?
You are solely responsible for all taxes and liabilities applicable by law on the discount coupon.