Burlington Stores is a chain of American retailing departmental stores. Initially opened as Burlington Coat Factory in 1972, the departmental store sells everything from clothes to accessories, baby bedding and car seats to back to school items, from furry coats and shoes to men and women-specific articles.
Burlington Stores have over 683 branches and one online store across the 45 states of the United States of America and Puerto Rico. The Burlington Store buys bulk items at a reasonable cost and sells them further to the final customer at very low prices. Thus, the Burlington Store’s management prides itself with selling items at very affordable prices, making it easier for everyone to afford a thing or two.
Burlington Stores have a keen sense of keeping ahead of its customers’ expectations and wants to fulfill them even before they have to articulate it. For this purpose, a customer feedback program has been designed as such to help the management understand the customers’ expectation in detail. This program is called ‘Burlington Feedback’ and is explained in detail under the next heading.
Name: Burlington Feedback
Description: The Burlington departmental stores are very cautious of their customers’ tastes and preferences. Given their field of operation, they cannot help but be more aware and mindful of what their customers want and which clothes are in latest fashion trends, the style of accessories, the newest additions in baby’s care, and the ups and downs of home and real estate departments. Their niche requires them to understand and be proactive to stay at the number one selling store’s position.
For this very reason, Burlington departmental stores have incorporated ‘Burlington Feedback Survey’ into their performance management systems. The purpose is to receive raw input from their customers about their past experiences and can address their future expectations from the Burlington Departmental Stores’ staff.
User Review( votes)
How to Enter Burlington Feedback Survey
The Burlington Feedback Survey Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada except for Quebec. However, the entrants must necessarily have achieved the age of 18 years at the time they are entering the survey sweepstakes.
There are two ways to enter ‘Burlington Feedback Survey Sweepstakes’; Online survey completion method and e-mail entry.
1. Online Survey Completion Method
Burlington Feedback Survey is available online at https://www.burlingtonfeedback.com/. It can be attempted in two languages; English and Spanish.
To enter the Burlington Survey Sweepstakes online, you will need a recent valid purchase receipt. The purchase receipt is valid for seven days only. So once you get your receipt, go home and immediately log onto your device. Visit https://www.burlingtonfeedback.com/ and then select the language of your choice. After that, enter the 18 or 19 digit survey invitation code. Press ‘Start’ and enter the survey.
Answer the questions truthfully and upon submission, you will be automatically granted one entry into the Burlington Monthly Sweepstakes. You may enter only once via this method in a month. Additionally, only one person per household is allowed to enter the survey in one month.
If you wish to enter the survey sweepstakes via email method, then type in your name, address, and phone number and send it to email@example.com. Remember to put the subject line as ‘Burlington Stores Survey Sweepstakes Entry.’
This entry method does not require a purchase or survey completion; hence, making it easier for customers to rope themselves in for the draw. Entry limit via this method too is only 1 per household per period.
The Burlington Feedback survey sweepstakes carry out a random drawing every month, and one winner is selected. Winners are contacted via email or US mail and need to follow up the legal correspondence within five working days of the issuance of winner notification. Failure in compliance with rules laid by the Sweepstakes management will result in cancellation of the winner’s status and confiscation of the prize.
The prizes include one gift card worth $1000 per month and will be awarded to the winner after verification. This gift card has an unspecified validity period. For details ask the customer service representative or check the back of the gift card.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- The Burlington Survey Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada except for the province of Quebec.
- The minimum age of respondents should be 18 years of age at the time of entering the survey sweepstakes.
- Employees of Burlington departmental stores, its parents, affiliates, and associates their household inmates and immediate families, none of them are ineligible to partake in this survey sweepstakes.
- There are two methods of entering into the sweepstakes. One is via online survey completion, the other via email.
- Regardless of entry method, one person per household per monthly sweepstakes period is allowed.
- Random draws are conducted on a monthly period basis.
- Each month one winner is selected.
- The prize for monthly sweepstakes is $1000 worth gift card.
- One prize per household.
- Stolen or lost gift cards will not be replaced by the Burlington Store’s management.
- Prizes cannot be substituted.
- Winners will be notified via email or US mail.
- Winners will have to respond to legal correspondence within five days of prize announcement.
- A winner’s list can be furnished upon request.
- All taxes applicable are the winners’ liability.
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes via email method. However, the online survey completion does require a purchase receipt.
- Large selection of clothes, jewelry, shoes & more
- Fair prices
- Might find good deals on brand names
- Located mostly in malls
- Too much foot traffic
- Customer service is OK
Burlington Feedback Survey Center
|Prize Expiry||5 days|
|Purchase||Yes - Online|
No - E-Mail
|Enter||Online or E-Mail|
1. How many times may I enter the Burlington Feedback Sweepstakes?
You may enter only once per sweepstakes period.
2. What does the Burlington Store’s management do with my survey responses?
Burlington Store’s management uses your responses to measure customer satisfaction levels. Though the responses are kept highly confidential, they are used to devise the future store’s customer service strategies.