Would you like to win $3,000 by participating in the WalgreensListens?
The good thing is you do not have to pay anything to participate. You just need to purchase your medicine from the Walgreens family Participating drug store and get your purchase receipt with an invitation to participate in the survey. By taking part in the study, you provide the drug store with necessary feedback that will influence business decisions in a bid to provide better products and services.
So what is WalgreensListens? To find out everything about the customer satisfaction survey, its rules, eligibility criteria, rewards, and instructions, follow this article to the end.
Description: Walgreens, which is a chain of drug stores that operates in the United States of America, knows the value of customers. Thus, they strive to provide them with better products and services to make their experience at the store a memorable one.
The best way to find out if your customers are happy with the services and products that you offer is by collecting feedback and opinions from them. As such, businesses conduct customer satisfaction surveys as a tool to help receive feedback. WalgreensListens customer satisfaction survey is the tool that Walgreens pharmacy chain uses to get the opinion of the Customers about the products and services that they offer.
User Review( votes)
With the feedback that they receive, the company makes changes and improvements in their services, products, staffing, and so on. On the other hand, the customer stands a chance to win a reward of $3,000 gift voucher for taking part in the survey. They also get an opportunity to influence the business decisions of the company, which makes the next visit a better one for all the customers.
Benefits of WalgreensListens
Participating in WalgreensListens is beneficial to both the customer and Walgreens.
- First, it is imperative to note that the pharmacy chain operates about 9,450 stores in the United States. As such, conducting the survey helps the organization to know how all the stores are performing. A mistake from one store can ruin the reputation of the whole pharmacy chain.
- The customers get a chance to win a $3,000 gift voucher, which they can use to purchase medicine from the drug store. The coupon can help someone financially at that stage.
- When the customers participate in the survey, they provide their feedback and feeling about the company, which allows the company to deal with dissatisfied customers and make changes to make their experience better.
- Staff behavior towards customers is very important in any business. The survey helps the company to keep track of how its staff is performing concerning how they welcome the customers and their behaviors towards them.
WalgreensListens Rules & Requirements
- You need access to a computer or a mobile device with a stable internet connection as the survey is a web portal that operates with an internet connection.
- The study is available in the English and Spanish languages. As such, you must be conversant with one of the languages.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America, including the District of Colombia.
- You must have attained at least 16 years and above for you to participate in the Walgreenslistens customer satisfaction survey.
- A participant must also make a visit at one of Walgreens drug stores, make a purchase, and receive the purchase receipt. On the purchase receipt are the survey codes and an invitation to participate in the customer satisfaction survey.
- Note, the survey code is only valid for three days which means you must take the study three days after making your purchase.
- If you are a staff member, a family member of an employee, a distributor, supplier, marketing agency, or any other subsidiary of the pharmacy chain, then you are not eligible to take part in the customer satisfaction survey.
- There is no limit as to the number of times that you can take part in the study. That means you can take part in the study as many times as possible, but you have to use a new code every time.
- The Walgreens codes are not stored, but rather they are applicable globally. As such, if you win a gift card, you can redeem your coupon from any Walgreens store in the country.
Step by step guide on taking part in WalgreensListens
Step one: First, you should visit a Walgreens drug store, purchase drugs, and get a purchase receipt. The purchase receipt will have the survey code and an invitation to participate in the survey.
Step two: Make sure you have a device with a reliable internet connection. Open your browser and go to the Walgreenslistens customer satisfaction survey official website at www.walgreenslistens.com.
Step three: When the site opens, you will automatically be redirected to the page where you have to choose your preferred language. The survey is available in English and Spanish languages, and therefore you should choose the one you are conversant with.
Step four: After you choose your language, you will get a page where you need to enter the survey code on the purchase receipt together with the password. The password is also on the receipt. After you are done entering the information, you should then click on the start survey button.
Step five: The next screen that will appear will greet you, and thank you for taking part in the customer satisfaction survey. Below the thank you note is a “Next” option. Click on the option to start taking part in the study.
Step six: The next screen will appear with a question requiring you to rate your overall experience at the Walgreens Drug Store. The rating will range from 1 to 9, where 1 refers to not at all satisfied, while 9 refers to extremely satisfied. After you choose your option and click next, you will get a comment box where you can comment about your experience. You have 4,000 words to write about what you like and don’t like about your experience.
Step seven: The subsequent questions that you will get will range over many topics, including:
- If you are interested in purchasing drugs only or you can buy even other products that the store offers.
- Rate your overall experience with the store
- Rate the kind of customer service that you receive at the store. Was your order taken care of in a reasonable amount of time? Is the drug store offering reasonable prices for prescription drugs?
- The pharmacy will also want to know how they are fairing as compared to their competitors. As such, you will get a question asking you to rate the services of the competitors with Walgreens. The competitor rating will be much better, better than competitors, the same as competitors, or worse than the competitors.
- The other questions will be about the behavior of the staff, the accuracy of the orders that you make, store hygiene and cleanliness and so on.
- After you have answered all the survey questions, it is now time to provide your personal details, which include your age, gender, nationality, how many members you have in your house, and so on. If you do not want to answer the questions, you can go with the last available option.
- After you enter your personal details, then you are through with the survey. A screen will appear with your validation code, which is your key to winning gift cards from the pharmacy chain.
WalgreensListens Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walgreens appreciates you for giving your feedback by taking part in the study in two ways. First, you get a chance to enter the sweepstakes.
By getting a chance to enter the sweepstakes, you get a chance to win gift cards worth $3,000. The winners of the gift cards are notified through phone or email. That is why you need to enter your contact details at the end of the survey. You can use your gift card during your next visit to the drug store, which will save you from using your own money to purchase the drugs.
Apart from getting gift cards, taking part in the survey allows you to give your opinion about what you like and dislike about the Walgreens pharmacy chain.
- It is free to participate
- You get a chance to win a $3,000 gift card
- Taking part in the survey allows you to air your opinion about the drug store
- The feedback you provide helps the company in making vital business decisions
- The study takes a long time to complete
|Validation Code||3 days|
|Prize Expiry||30 days|
|Purchase||Yes - Online|
No - Mail
|Enter||Online or Mail|
What is WalgreensListens?
WalgreensListens customer satisfaction survey is a tool that Walgreens pharmacy chain operates to help it to collect feedback from its customers. The customers talk about their overall experience at the store, what they like and don’t like, and so on. The company uses feedback in crucial decision making.
How do I take part in WalgreensListens?
First, you need to visit the drug store and make a purchase. Obtain the purchase receipt as it contains the survey code and invitation to take part in the survey. After that, you should visit the official survey website of the study. Then follow the simple steps on the site that will guide you into answering the survey questions.
What reward do I get if I take part in WalgreensListens?
When you take part in the survey, you stand a chance to win a $3,000 gift card. You can redeem the gift card during your next visit to the store.
Who is eligible to participate in WalgreensListens?
You are eligible to participate in the survey if you are at least 18 years or older. You must also be a legal resident of the United States. Additionally, you will require access to a device with a reliable internet connection and be conversant with either English or Spanish language.
How many entries can one make in WalgreensListens?
There is no limit as to the number of times you can participate in the WalgreensListens customer satisfaction survey. You can take as many times as you want as long as you use a new survey code for every new entry.
Nothing should stop you from taking part in the WalgreensListens customer satisfaction survey as long as you are eligible. Your participation gives you a chance to win a $3,000 gift card. You also get the opportunity to air your opinion about your experience at the store. On the other hand, your participation offers the pharmacy chain the feedback that it requires to make the necessary business decisions.